Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:55 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

More howls rised in the distance. "You want me to tell you.... My life? How will this help me? Hmmm..." the girl paused, "Do I know you two? You both look... Familiar..."

Xemnas: "We'll tell you as soon as you give us your answers."

"Ask away then..." the flowers around her started to dim down a bit.

Zexion: "How did you come to be?"

"Huh.. I never thought about that. People told me that I was born from my parents. I think that's a lie, I never liked those people anyway. I believe I was made from nature; because I feel that's my secret. I'm not so sure if I can control it."

Zexion: "What's this special power you possess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
"You insolent fools. You have no idea of it's true power, do you? You only follow the one you call Xemnas. You believed his lies."

"Whoever said I believed him? He may be The Superior, but he rattles too much." Xeggr lower his blades and backed away. "You want it, take it. Xemnas took the rest of it's power out of it and DiZ destroyed most of it by his Data Ray Gun. There's no other way to restore it but by destroying heartless and using only the Keyblade for that job. Don't say there's another way, I know. I studied all about it."
"You never studied this."

*Ana ancient book appears in his hands.*

"It's the only one of it's kind, and I've had it ever since I was a child."

"OOooOh, how scary..." Xeggr shot the book with Nothingness and it began to burn in black and white flames. "I never wanted to seek power or harm anyone, I just wanted to find some friends and heart to share with."
"xeggr?"
larxene hugges him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:01 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
"You insolent fools. You have no idea of it's true power, do you? You only follow the one you call Xemnas. You believed his lies."

"Whoever said I believed him? He may be The Superior, but he rattles too much." Xeggr lower his blades and backed away. "You want it, take it. Xemnas took the rest of it's power out of it and DiZ destroyed most of it by his Data Ray Gun. There's no other way to restore it but by destroying heartless and using only the Keyblade for that job. Don't say there's another way, I know. I studied all about it."

"OOooOh, how scary..." Xeggr shot the book with Nothingness and it began to burn in black and white flames. "I never wanted to seek power or harm anyone, I just wanted to find some friends and heart to share with."
"xeggr?"

"Xeggr? Oh, this may be Xeggr, but this is the voice of Xemnas." Xeggr/Xemnas turned over to Falcon and gave him the Xemnas smile. "Now, would you please leave my castle?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:01 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

More howls rised in the distance. "You want me to tell you.... My life? How will this help me? Hmmm..." the girl paused, "Do I know you two? You both look... Familiar..."

Xemnas: "We'll tell you as soon as you give us your answers."

"Huh.. I never thought about that. People told me that I was born from my parents. I think that's a lie, I never liked those people anyway. I believe I was made from nature; because I feel that's my secret. I'm not so sure if I can control it."

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself.." she held up her hand towards Zexion and Xemnas. Vines slowly began to wrap around them, and the flowers turned different shades; white to black. Her body stopeed glowing, her body was now slightly off the ground. "Oh god... I don't think I can control it anymore. People said I've gotten out of control before. But I don't recall a thing."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself.." she held up her hand towards Zexion and Xemnas. Vines slowly began to wrap around them, and the flowers turned different shades; white to black. Her body stopeed glowing, her body was now slightly off the ground. "Oh god... I don't think I can control it anymore. People said I've gotten out of control before. But I don't recall a thing."

Xemnas: "It just overwhelms you. Releae it, become one with it. Then you will see the true."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:29 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Xemnas: "It just overwhelms you. Releae it, become one with it. Then you will see the true."

"No, I can't.. Because if I do, it will come again.." the girl was grounded again, and the vines slithered down back to the ground. "I also think I was made from darkness too. But, I don't want to talk about it.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:39 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No, I can't.. Because if I do, it will come again.." the girl was grounded again, and the vines slithered down back to the ground. "I also think I was made from darkness too. But, I don't want to talk about it.."

Zexion: "If you don't, you might die. And I can't afford that to happen..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:56 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No, you don't understand. You don't want to see my dark side. I still want to know your name, you two look familiar. Will I be missed when I die? No one cared for me before and after I set my house on fire and killing everyone in the neighborhood. No one, not one soul.." she paused and turned around, looking to the night sky. "My name is Deruku Moonu. It means 'Dark Moon'. I don't know why my name has moon in it though.. What do you think?"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:20 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622

"xeggr?"

"Xeggr? Oh, this may be Xeggr, but this is the voice of Xemnas." Xeggr/Xemnas turned over to Falcon and gave him the Xemnas smile. "Now, would you please leave my castle?"
"what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:16 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No, you don't understand. You don't want to see my dark side. I still want to know your name, you two look familiar. Will I be missed when I die? No one cared for me before and after I set my house on fire and killing everyone in the neighborhood. No one, not one soul.." she paused and turned around, looking to the night sky. "My name is Deruku Moonu. It means 'Dark Moon'. I don't know why my name has moon in it though.. What do you think?"

Xemnas: "Perhaps you are a warewolf. Did you burn your town down at night?"  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622

"xeggr?"

"what?"

"You heard me, leave this castle."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:29 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"xeggr?"

"what?"

"how the hell is xenmas voice inside you xeggr?"larxene sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"xeggr?"

"what?"

"how the hell is xenmas voice inside you xeggr?"larxene sayed

"It's basicly apart of Xeggr. I overwhelmed him during his training. Now, as leader, leave this castle."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
Name:Anyanca *or anya
Weapon(s):uh nothing yet
Picture (OPTIONAL):User Image
Personality:kind nice loving and sweet

*sorry for joining so late i just got a gaia and just joined the guild you know what i mean right kingdom heart and fallen light ?*  

xXx_smexy-beast_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:11 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Xemnas: "Perhaps you are a warewolf. Did you burn your town down at night?"

"Yes, I remember the moon was full too. I don't remember being a werewolf though."
((@xXx_Smexy_Beast_xXx: That's ok! New members loved! -adds-))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games