Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
I'm done with Gaia. This contest is moving. Details inside. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:29 am
Well, time to fold more laundry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:29 am
WELL! Yesterday was exciting. I threw myself (accidently, I was carrying too much laundry) down some stairs and twisted my knee. The same one that I had surgery on to repair a muscle tear in highschool. I also managed to give myself a SWEET black-eye.

So, uh... I'm on bedrest now. It's... lots of... fun...

I'm slowly going insane. Everything smells like oranges. WHY  

TheShrike
Crew

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:31 am
Divash
Well, time to fold more laundry.

CAUTION. Laundry day is a very dangerous day.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:34 am
Ouch, Shrike, that sounds just awful. sad I'm very lucky, though. My building has an elevator. I would never live on the 11th floor of a building that didn't have an elevator. But, yeah, I'll watch out.

BTW, check out Roots for your holiday shopping needs.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:41 am
Yeah, I'm just about the luckiest girl ever. Terribly glad I kept my old brace and crutches, though at this moment I'm staying off of the leg entirely. Mister insists I not move... and I'm not one to let people dote over me, or tell me what to do... so this is a smidge difficult.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:44 am
The dress on the left: Cute or no?  

TheShrike
Crew

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:47 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:09 am
The dress is totally cute, especially if you're proud of your legs, look good in that shade of green, and have a pair of totally cute strappy sandals. Now, me, I'd also say that it would look good over skinny jeans and with a pair of heeled boots, because it'll be freaking COLD soon, but the ladies at Go Fug Yourself would probably roll their eyes at me for suggesting a fashion that's so last year.

But yes, Shrike, it utterly sucks to be injured and have to ask for help doing the simplest things. I hope Mister enjoys helping you sponge-bathe. My SO had to help me with that after some surgeries I had (don't ask, there were too many and I don't discuss what they were for), but fortunately for us both, the SO thought this was great fun.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:16 am
Yeah, it would look awesome with skinny jeans and boots... Fashion be damned, I still like that look. I really need it for special occasions, specifically concerts or plays that involve being very still and comfortable. But I like pieces that are multi-functional.

Unfortunatly for Mister, I am experienced with leg injuries and can function on my own-- when given the chance. I'm not about to argue with someone who brings me tea, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:18 am
I want a new hat. It has to be bright red or at least have some bright red accents, because I want to wear my existing red shirts with it. It has to be able to completely cover ALL my hair (religious reasons), and thus has to be wearable whether I'm outdoors in the cold or indoors by a fireplace. And it has to be stretchy, because I hate a hard-shell hat that pinches my head. Any ideas?  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:21 am
I'm actually on a hat quest myself. I was told that if I go out in public with my pink hat with a kitty face (and EARS) again... I would be shot.

Hrm. I'll look around. I'm home alone and medicated, so I'm all over the online shopping world.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:24 am
Oh, you don't have the hats they sell on Gaia? wink Seriously, Roots has some great hats. I wish I could wear them, but having tried some on, they aren't big enough for my head AND my hair. And the ones that are stretchy are also very thick and hot to be trying to wear them indoors.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Merissa the Water Sprite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:49 am
Halloooo. Anyone about?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:51 am
Making tea. ninja  

Merissa the Water Sprite

Merissa the Water Sprite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:55 am
That site you posted has some nice stuff, Shrike.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games