Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:05 am
Medevilgirl
Riku was surprized to see Xack standing behind them,

"You!!" Riku shouts then tries to bring out his keyblade, but since he was still in a nobody form, that wasn't possible.

He then growls "What are you doing here!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(OK, I ogt it now, it was Seraph, not Sora, ok, confusion has been lifted)
Sora tried to duck from attacks made by the creature, just barely escaping its grasp.

"What should we do," Sora said to Saraph.

Donald used a cure spell on the party, which recovered most of their strangth, but the little duck typed his magic qiute out., not that it would be of any real use in this battle.

"How' bout you let me give it a shout," said Axel as his Chakrams flared out near his hands. He takes a few rushed steps toward the monster and then flings his weapons out toward it, flames and all. They flare outward and slash at its skin, right before swarling around into another direction, axel rushed over and caught them in his hands.

Roxas then came rushing forward toward the behemoth, keyblades ready for an attack. Roxas jumps over and ducks whatever new attacks that the creature could dish out. then when he was close enough, Roxas leaped up into the air and managed to strick the beast on its head, quickly dashing away before it had another chance to attack him. The creature saw Roxas and was going to attack him as Roxas was running of, but Axel's chakrams came swirling back at the beast, drawing its attention away from the fleeing Roxas.

With Axel in its site now, all interest in Roxas was dropped. It started to make shots at Axel (or what ever it does to attack, I don't know) But Roxas had come right back and hit the creature several times with his blades, just before rushing off again. It was a sneaky tactic of cat an mouse that they were hoping was having some effect on the massive creature.
((its attacks: the lighting, the long jump with shockwave landing, the shockwave walking, horn thrust, electric horn thrust, snowing power, these are behemoths attacks from KH1, that added to twilight thorn's stretching ability and thorn attacks)) roxas, also being based in light didnt sem to do that much damage, but axel had a pretty effective attack, he originate from twilight that is were his flame came from, neither darkness, nor light.

seraph looked at sora, "nothing we can do but fight!"

Xack look at kazen and the "nobodies" "whats wrong riku, where is that keyblade of yours? he readies a ginat shirukin and his own shadow keyblade  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:52 am
((yoohoo, Namine? I gave you a card, remember? We're still in the gummi ship! post something!))

Hael waited for Namine decide if she wanted to challenge her darkness, barely focusing on the Heartless he was gunning down. A beeping sound came from inside his coat, and he pulled out a small yellow phone.
He flipped it open and answered the video call.
"Not the best time to call, you know. What do you have to tell me?"
A thin boy, with green hair and eyes on the other line answered, "The wall is in place at last. What are your orders?"
"Keep it standing. Do notlet it collapse, understand? Make sure the others are aware. This is vital."
The boy nodded and ended the call. He turned around. Surrounded by darkness, fifty clones of Hael identical to the one who made the call stood outside the door of Kingdom Hearts, building and checking the Wall of Hearts.

"Work hard men! Soon we will be complete!"  

bluepandada

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Xia turned around as well, her eyes widening as Xack saw through their disguises. "Hey, you're the one that has Namine and them right?" she asked, not drawing anything and hoping her plan of being with the Organization could get them off the hook. She just need to wait and see what this man was up to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:18 am
The Sphinxyness
Xia turned around as well, her eyes widening as Xack saw through their disguises. "Hey, you're the one that has Namine and them right?" she asked, not drawing anything and hoping her plan of being with the Organization could get them off the hook. She just need to wait and see what this man was up to.
xack noticed this member of the thirteen. "I do not have that witch, your leader had her, my other, and a couple more people, however the white witch, and my other are no longer in their doungoun of the castle of forgetfullness. But you, you are working against the remaining thirteen, so why not join me, that is, if you don't want to die. ill give you time to think about it, Xia, and besides fighint you guys rite now would just be a bore" and with that xack vanished into darkness  

[PC] Chaos

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:29 pm
Kazen sighed. "Dammit. Sorry, Riku. I made that too strong." he made a motion, and the Nobody forms lifted. "The castle of forgetfulness... He musta meant Castle Oblivion. So they escaped?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Xia stood still. No way she would go against Xemnas! But she felt her skin crawl at the thought of being killed for not joining. But he disappeared, so she gave a sigh of relief as the others turned back. "Yes, Castle Oblivion is the Castle of forgetfullness. If they escaped they must be somewhere safe now. I hope." she said the last part softly as she turned her eyes to the floor, thinking deeply about what to do now.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:31 pm
Kazen looked at Xia closely. "Miss Xia... what are you thinking about?" he asked. "You're not seriously considering his offer, are you? I want to destroy the Organization, but not that badly..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:38 pm
Xia looked to him. "No, no way! I would never go against Xemnas!" she said, then blinked as she realized the people around her were, and in a way, she was. It was almost hypocritical, but the time now needed it. They needed to find their friends. "Anyway, we need to find the others right? Or we first going to get help from Xemnas?" she asked.  

The Sphinxyness

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:50 pm
(BAH!!! Sorry for taking so long, but my internet went down for a few days, so I couldn't resopond!!! But I'm back now!!!!! ^_^)

(OK, Riku)

Riku slumpt his shoulders now knowing the Seraph and Namine weren't here. What were they going to do now!!

"Perhaps," Riku said, "We could still look for Xemnas, I mean, we still need his help, or atleast just the information on the Organization's failed experiments. If we can get that, then we can leave and then go find Sora."

He looks over at them to see if they had any ideas.

(Sora)

Axel and Roxas had managed to get back along side seraph and sora, donlad and goofy rushed over to them too.

"Well," said Axel with a smirk, "Looks like I'm the only one who can create the mast damage."

"But if we all work together, we can destroy it, right." replied Sora in his gitty voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:41 pm
Kazen gritted his teeth. "I hate the thought of asking that b*****d for help..." he sighed. "But, I did promise to help. So, since I have no idea what you're talking about, I'll just let you decide."  

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:46 pm
Medevilgirl
(BAH!!! Sorry for taking so long, but my internet went down for a few days, so I couldn't resopond!!! But I'm back now!!!!! ^_^)

(OK, Riku)

Riku slumpt his shoulders now knowing the Seraph and Namine weren't here. What were they going to do now!!

"Perhaps," Riku said, "We could still look for Xemnas, I mean, we still need his help, or atleast just the information on the Organization's failed experiments. If we can get that, then we can leave and then go find Sora."

He looks over at them to see if they had any ideas.

(Sora)

Axel and Roxas had managed to get back along side seraph and sora, donlad and goofy rushed over to them too.

"Well," said Axel with a smirk, "Looks like I'm the only one who can create the mast damage."

"But if we all work together, we can destroy it, right." replied Sora in his gitty voice.
seraph kept attacking, more of drawing the dreatures attention, rather than doing real damage, while axel attacked. he was still low on hp so he casts curaga and regain  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:33 pm
Xia shrugged a bit. "Well, like I said I'm technically still a part of them, so I can ask for some help and make sure you guys don't get hurt in the process." she said with a smile.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:41 pm
Kazen sat down. "Well, I don't even know why else we're here besides looking for those two, so I really can't give an opinion."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:31 pm
(Riku)

Riku thought about all the heartless and nobodies they all had worked so hard to collect, they needed to figure out how fews them together successfully or else Seraph was doomed. And to do that, though he hated to think about it, they needed Xemnas.

"Lets just keep moving. I can't think of anything else to do." said Riku.

(Sora)

Since only physical attacks seemed to work on the beast, every one, besides donald who staid behind incase someone would be in need for a cure spell, continued to smash hits as best they could. Avoiding deadly lighting shots and hits. Sora got hit and it flung him back a few feet, but goofy was qiuck to put up a guard for his fried. Giving Sora time to get back on his feet. Axel and Roxas kept playing their little game with the monster, and since there was even more people attacking it, this made the thing even more confused.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:36 pm
"ok axel lets finish this up" seraph said as he summoned his flaming soul keyblade. "use this" he passed it to axel. "this is a special keyblade, you can use it if im near you. it will still run off of my heart but will draw its strength from your flames and twilight it just needs to stay in range of me, its heart."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games