Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:30 pm

l-Truggul-l
then to you it is 9 PM (you are in the eastern timezone)

((see you learn something everyday. Though I feel dumb since i never took the time to piece it together. eastern time zone? hmmm im in the east what the heck is the time zone in the east? *walks away* guess the world will never know. Well thank you for your help))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:28 pm

"Eh, I've been busy... We can start again."

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Daisuke Hyouton
"Eh, I've been busy... We can start again."

Ariana gave a slight smile not minding but still having a headache
"Its okay I don't mind. SO what will we learn now?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 am

Zann pointed to the next jutsu on the Katon scroll,

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.

"We'll need to go outside for this, follow me." He jumped out through the window on the garden outside, and took out a kunai. The kunai then glowed a faint blue of the colour of chakra, and he threw it at a tree. Once he did, he made some handseals,
"Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)"
A small flame burst from his mouth, setting the kunai on fire. It hit the tree, burning a small hole in it.
(3 times, same as the other academy level ones)

Zann then turned to Ariana,
"I can only teach Fuuton and Katon jutsus, if that's ok with you."

iZann

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:05 am

*korioki watched what zann-sama did threw the window and then followd him*
*after concentration of chakra on the kunai korioki threw it and quickly did the hand seals that zann did earlyer but the flames missed the kunai and just scorch the tree with the kunai jaming it self in in*
o.....k.. i missed ? thats wierd i never miss confused well any way im gona try it again...
*again he concentrates on the kunai filling it with chakra and after throwing it
he again did the hand seals and creating a burst of flames over the kunai.*
*the kunai hit tree and it whas burning that whas a good sign*
he he im getin' beter at this smile hay wait if this can work on kunai maybe it can work on my senbon to !?
*korioki holds a few senbon in his hand concentration chakra onto them*
*he threw them all at once doing hand seals and puting the senbon aflame*
*the senbon hit the tree but nowhere to be see and after a few seconds the holes in the tree became bigger revealing the senbon that burned the holes*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:37 am

((That jutsu was only 1 projectile at a time, so only 1 senbon at a time))

Zann's clone unravelled the scroll more, to the next basic level jutsu,

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Description: A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.

"Watch carefully." Zann formed some handseals,
"Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)"
He clapped his hands in front of him, and a white flash instantly erupted in front of him, blinding anyone for a moment if they were in front of him.
"This is also a distraction jutsu, same as the Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)."

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:30 am

((My elements are wind, electricity, and earth.))
Ariana followed Zann outside waiting for him to be done with his sentence.
"Well I guess I only will be learning fuuton then. Um I want to finish learning two more basics. Shushin and Exploding tag activation.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:35 am

ok... here goas nothing... *korioki formed some hand seals and claped his hands forming nothing more then a spark*
stare well that certenly whas nothing...
*korioki tryed to remember the seals that zann-sensai did doing them again*
*korioki made a small flash blinding a squirl off the tree*
well thats a start smile
*korioki did the seals again and claped his hands makeing a gigantic vail of brite white flames for a blink of en eye blinding him self even*
GRHRRRRR!!!! MY EYES !!!! well at least i did it eek

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:41 am

Ariana formed a seal and a light wind caught the squirrel and brought it over into her arms. She looked into its eyes trying to see if it was permanent blind or temporarily blind. It seemed it was going to be okay so she placed it on the ground and let it run free.
~We have a walking hazard~
Ariana said within her head giggling a bit.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 am

((-Sigh- he's gone again. I'll be back then.))
Ariana walked back into the academy and out the front entrance heading off to begin her training once again.

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:49 am

hey im no hazzard crying im just a nin in training its what we do when we train make mistakes xd
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 am

Korioki Mishima
hey im no hazzard crying im just a nin in training its what we do when we train make mistakes xd

((lol so the new kids bullies animals. get em! scream ))

Bodhisattva Empress

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:57 am

Zann's clone took out a Fuuton scroll from his bag and unrolled it to the next jutsu,

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

"Watch carefully." Zann threw 8 kunai, 4 in each hand, at a tree about 20m away. He formed some handseals rapidly,
"Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)"
Small gusts of wind can be seen forming behind the kunai, acting as rockets to boost their speed. Their speed increased to almost twice as fast because of the jutsu.

(3 times)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 am

Ariana watched knowing this wouldn't take much effort because of her clan ability. They specialized in raw element techniques like these.Ariana began to practice the hand seals messing up still not used to hand seals quite yet. She then finally got it right but kept on practicing. The tedious repetition annoyed her but she forced herself to do it. She always did this step to make sure she had one part of the technique down so she'd have to think less and focus more on the other parts to the technique like the chakra distribution and the actual manipulation of the move. Ariana practiced these seals for only about 5 minutes though before moving to her step in learning jutsus. She reached for her kunai and threw it at the very tree Zann had thrown his kunais towards. She then formed the seals and focused chakra. She wasn't quite sure how much would be needed but she guessed it varied on the weapon and what you wanted to do. She focused on the air around the moving kunai as she brought some focused chakra trying to manipulate the kunai.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:27 am

The kunai stopped suddenly. Accidentally Ariana focused wind all around the kunai rather than behind or to the sides. She sighed looking at the kunai drop. She formed handseals and a wind lifted the kunai and brought it back over to her. Ariana grabbed the kunai and threw it lightly so it'd only get a few feet ahead of her. She then formed the hand seals the kunai went another 3 feet and Ariana released the seal and stopped focusing her chakra to the technique. She created hand seals like she did earlier levitating the kunai and bringing it back to her hands. Ariana was getting quite used to this levitation jutsu it made life easier. She then held the kunai for a moment as a thought popped into her head.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games