Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Mongoose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:26 pm
Hey! I'm mongoose. I've been a member of Gaia since November of '03.

My interests: I used to love politics, but have become fairly disenchanted with them lately. I prefer history. I love art history and basically anything that has to do with art (and yet I'm not really that great at it). I spend most of my time on the exchange now, but don't do very much business. I'm terrible with exchange politics.

There's really not that much to know about me. If you want to know anything else, you can ask (but please don't overload my inbox with inane chatter). That's about it! Hello everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:46 am
Whoops... I've been in this guild for like... two days, but I missed this thread... I've been hanging out on the chatterbox thread anyway.

Hi! I'm Auren. Nice to meet you all.  

Aurkurai

Jenna Bell

Lonely Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:23 am
User Image

Hello! My name is Jenna. I think I already did this, but I would like to say more stuff about me.
Well, I like anime and manga. I live in Canada. :3
I like to play basketball, and just meet new people. I turned 15 May 27th, and well thats about it. :'D

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:29 am
User Image
Hello~! I am Marluxia. You can call me Marly. I saw this guild in some random person's sig and decided to join! This guild actually seems pretty cool.
A rose of any other name wouldn't smell as sweet

x-Marluxia-x

UberNinjaKyle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:58 am
heyy wassup peope, i go by kyle, i bet you wouldnt have guessed that lol. i like naruto, bleach, and air gear. im very friendly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:34 am
Yo I'm Hsoka Aato here on gaia but in the world of reality I go be Dee. I am 17 years old and live on my own. I live in Canada, were in Canada I shall not say. I am into anime of any sort... mosty yaoi and I love to draw, write, read and all that sort of stuff. i like to watch invader zim and i love jthm, foamy the squirrel and Rieko.
If i ever won 1 million gold i would first give some to my sister and then i would.... I dont know cause well i normaly just save my gold and dont spend it. most of my money had gon eather tomy sister for things she needed or to her guild... i dont do much for my self. well i thinnk that is all.  

Hisoka Asato

Kioni_Kitsune

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:09 am
I'm Kioni (Not my real name but I haven't given out my real name for like...a year >.>)
I'm 17 (Turning 18 in a month X3)
I live in Canada
I'm obsessed with anime and anything anime related..As well as foxes..>.<
"If" I win...hmmm....I'd probably try and get all the stuff that I've been wanting....And then donate the remainder to random people ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:23 am
Hello, I'm Nolette! I'm from Singapore, but currently doing a BA in Queensland Australia.

If I won 1 million gold... hmm... I guess I'd put it towards buying some of the old rare MCs, maybe start a guild of my own!  

Nolette

Creamy_Aurora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:42 am
HI my name is Creamy Aurora…wonder where I got that name? Well my friends known me as Kimmy Creamy and I just like the word “aurora” so I combined them together. I’m a Cancer, an 8th grader, and an Asian. XD

I have been on Gaia for more than a month already. I like to do marketing and stuff even though I’m not really good at it...For my hobbies, I like to watch TV, go on the Internet whenever I can, and read entertaining stuff like manga. I don’t color that good but I certainly can draw.

Anyways, I just hope to be picked as the winner but I know my chances…not so great. Unless they give out like 100+ prizes at a time, I might win…But other than that, I have nothing else to say…yea.

:0)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:49 am
Hi my name is Celina, but you can call me Cee, cause i hate my name, The first thing i would do is finish my quest for the butterfly wings, i am 17 and i heart school a plethera, well ya that is about it, bies to you all XOXOXO xp  

SyntheticToxicTears

Nomi Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:12 pm
oew introduction

well hello everyone my name is naomi but most people.. ( like almost everyone ) calls me nomi ^^
I'm in this guild for a few days now =0 and me <3's it! >_< its so fun and active =0

umh.. well I guess my basics... you guys already know my name.. I'm 17 years old =0 I live in the netherlands I love to draw and im... in no school atm =]

just finished highschool.. and have to wait 13more weeks till i can go to college ^^

I love to listen to rock, japanese music and chinese music... but atm im addicted to gwen stefani! <3! =0

well I guess thats it =]
feel free to add me as friends , to ask me stuff bout gaia and to pm me/ comment my profile!

nice to meet you all ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:46 pm
Hm, a bit about me n_n

[Name]...................Rachael
[Age]......................14, 15 on July 1st
[Gaiaversary]........June 29th, 2005. My first account was da-earth-faerie
[Gender].................Female
[Status]..................Taken by 'Mr. A. Figment'
[Appearance]........flippy black and red/orange hair, 5'4", blue eyes
[Grade]..................Freshman at Tumwater High School
[Fav Color].............Purple, black and red
[Food]....................Italian and Chinese
[Music]...................Upbeat rock, Metal, pop
[Hobbies]................Drawing, singing, reading, chilling, pixel art

There's just a few things about me n_n I'm hoping to meet some nice people here. This is a wonderful charity!

Lady Chu Monster

GoddessofGrey

Dapper Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:48 pm
My name's Goddessof Grey or Raina
I'm in school still like high school. I'm saying numbers because then I would be hit on the head. My interests are on my profile. But right now I'm waiting for my cousin to get to my house and I'm dreading her coming because with her comes acward conversation. *shivers* I that. Oh well I got here through seeing a banner on a person's profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:00 pm
hello, i'm xx_ichigo_uchiha_xx you can call me ichigo. i'm a total bleach and naruto addict and thats all i have to say about myself ^_^  

The last real punk

1234gone1234

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:48 pm
my names sayukishine, but you can either call me sayu, or shine
im 16 goin to be 17 in oct
Im goin to be a senior in 6 months ^^
i wrestle and do judo for waipahu high and goin to do air riflery next year
i found this place when EmpressZ commented my profile
if i get the million i would finnaly be able to by what ive been questing for : teh kiki! (other items too) and i would help my friends and other peeps on their quests biggrin  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games