Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:21 pm
"I know. Here, I'll see if I can write down a bit of a layout and outline the thing a bit..."

She wrote down (with many crossings-out):

Organization (needs name. Possiblility one: SoS Brigade Possiblility two: Twilight Brigade (?) )

Cover: Paranormal investigation (gives us a reason to poke around, especially if there end up being a lot of lower-level ninja)

Main Purpose: Communication and info network. (Basically, we're probably spies working for the good of... everyone. Cause there are bad people out there who make good people do bad things cause those people don't know what's really going on.)

Duties: Find out information and make reports to leaders (There should probably be some sort of loose form of rankings... perhaps Divisions?) Once a month, mabye? Form a solid communication line for the use of those who need it. Support whomever the group as a whole believes is in the right (in cases that require such a decision). This will be achieved by pooling all information from all sides and finding out what's really going on.

Other possiblities: Train together, form connections in other cities, etc. Eventually this may get to the point where members are sent on missions and put in cells together because they work well together. Increase thinking on a broader range (seeing the whole picture).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:53 am
why do you do so much i know we need to concentrate on our ninja skills but other than that why not have some fun instead of working all the time like go to the beach swim the park something get to know more people  

DemonEndi

Tb00123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:25 pm
(ok, i'm sorry but, that realy sounds cool, if you end up making a spy network, i'm in, i'd be like james bond.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:31 pm
(ok)  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:26 pm
"Well, there'd be plenty of room for fun. Who doesn't have fun sneaking into someone's yard and informing them with all seriousness, 'I'm sorry, sir, but there's a very dangerous invisible werewolf in your back yard. You're going to have to leave'?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:49 pm
*she laughed * hahahahahahaha wow how would you know if its invisable  

DemonEndi

grassleaves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:37 pm
Actually that does sound kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:02 pm
ten! where did you come from  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:13 pm
"How would we know? We'd wave a piece of junk in front of their face and say it was a spirit detector or something... and if we press a button it'd make a few beeping noises and mabye light up. Also, we'd need a 'skeptic', to make the organization sound reputable. In other words, we'd be bluffing. The only problem that might come up is if someone actually comes to us for help with something that was really paranormal..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:38 pm
yea that does seem a little far fetched  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:30 pm
"But if our job is to help people anyway, wouldn't we want to investigate it and mabye report it if it actually is a problem that needs attention...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:45 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
"But if our job is to help people anyway, wouldn't we want to investigate it and mabye report it if it actually is a problem that needs attention...?"

you mean the invisable werewolf thing i don't really think there are invisable animals in the leaf village  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:03 pm
"Not THAT. I mean, if something actually DID happen, and someone thought it was paranormal and came to us for help, wouldn't we kind of be obligated to try help them, or get someone who can, at least as shinobi, if not as defenders of... well... everyone? And besides, one of my dreams is to meet an alien. Think of the cool technology they'll have! ... Sorry," Hikari said, a bead of sweat rolling down the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:32 am
*she just stared at her with a stare that said aliens!?!?!?!*  

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:56 pm
"Yeah. Dumb dream, huh? But only alien technology would be able to help me, I think..." her voice trailed off suddenly and her hand strayed to her choker.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff