Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hironaur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:57 pm
Some camp pictures:

User Image
I'm the one in the chair. I love this one because it perfectly represents me. Hair up in a sloppy bun, black Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, playing cards, mountain dew, jeans with a hole in them, Etnies (even though I'm not a skater). (Or a poser!!)

User Image
In the circle from left to right: Dee, Jenna, Me, Annie, Emily's head. I don't know who the girl in between Dee and Jenna is.

User Image
Camp counselor, Dustin (aka Squeak). heart

User Image
Camp counselor, Galen... heart heart ...In a skirt. O.o

User Image
Me with Galen. And no, he's NOT 'touching' me. Gots my bass too. ^^

User Image And finally, me with Dustin (*sigh*) at the concert.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:36 pm
*pokes through thread shly*

I'm new, so hullo. I'm Alyss ("A-Lease", not Alice -- or you could just call me Duckling or Ducky) and since I didn't see an "Introduce Yourself Here" type thread, I figured I could at least post a picture or two.

The most recent one.
User Image

I like the angle of this one (despite not being able to see much), from my high school photography class.
User Image

Everything is better withkitty ears. I think I look really young in this one, but I'm 18 >.>;
User Image

jordan wtf

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:47 pm
Hullo Alyss, welcome. I'll probably forget your name after a while (..or after this post, whichever) and resort to calling you Duckling, so whatever xd The Eambar sticky is the general off-topicness of doom, so you can introduce yourself there if you want and more people will probably see it. wink

Hironaur: You look older than you are. Seriously. It's weird.

Alyss: Funky pictures, and yeah...you do look young in the last one o.O;; In the first one you look like someone I know...weirdness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:10 am
Zurgi

I know! About 2 years ago (when I was 13) a guy at my cousin's wedding asked if I wanted to go to a club with him after the reception. I was like *O.o ? I think I look oldest in that last picture.

@Ducky: Hey Alyss! (That's a really pretty name!) And I agree with you, the angle of that 2nd one is neat.  

Hironaur

jordan wtf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:21 pm
Zurgi
Hullo Alyss, welcome. I'll probably forget your name after a while (..or after this post, whichever) and resort to calling you Duckling, so whatever xd The Eambar sticky is the general off-topicness of doom, so you can introduce yourself there if you want and more people will probably see it. wink

Alyss: Funky pictures, and yeah...you do look young in the last one o.O;; In the first one you look like someone I know...weirdness.

It's funny actually, since I I've been asked if I wanted wine in resturaunts sometimes. I guess I can pass for 21 or older to some people, but younger to others. It could be the glasses, now that I think about it. You don't live in Missouri, do you? If not then I don't think I'm the person you know. =3

Hironaur - 'Ello, and thank you. (:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:39 pm
Duckling
It's funny actually, since I I've been asked if I wanted wine in resturaunts sometimes. I guess I can pass for 21 or older to some people, but younger to others. It could be the glasses, now that I think about it. You don't live in Missouri, do you? If not then I don't think I'm the person you know. =3

I've been asked if I wanted wine in restaurants, which is freaky since, you know, I was 14 at the time. Although drinking age here is 19.

No, I don't live in Missouri, but it was just the first picture where you looked like someone I know. The other pictures you look nothing like her xd  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:18 pm
Here's a few pictures from my vacation. Try to figure out which one I am sweatdrop

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8129/jasper0612eq.jpg
This is me standing in front of the Athabasca Falls. (I now have a gotee)

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/264/jasper0732uj.jpg
This is one with the Columbia Icefields behind me. It's a gigantic glacier that cuts through two mountains.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4835/jasper0571rz.jpg
This one is just so beautiful. It's at the falls with a small rainbow forming right above the rocks.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7788/jasper0758oj.jpg
This one shows what I think the mountains of Valinor may look like. I'm assuming the snow-covered one is Taniquetill. If you look closely, you can see Manwe waving to us right at the Eastern edge just kidding
That "thing" above the mountain is not an eagle or a UFO, it's actually a bee I accidentally shot with the background
xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:21 am
Those pictures are awesome, so pretty! Where did you go? I especially like the one with the little rainbow.  

Hironaur

SYFFER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:56 am
Hironaur
Those pictures are awesome, so pretty! Where did you go? I especially like the one with the little rainbow.
I went to Jasper National Park. It's right between Alberta and British Columbia beisde the Rocky Mountains. That park with the collection of other parks around it make up the largest protected natural landscape in the world. There's no paths or anything except a few roads going through for tourists. While driving by, you can see elk, bears, wolves, mountain goats, cougars, and a heck of alot more animals just sitting there. It's pretty amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:36 pm
No new pictures of me....but I do have pictures from work y'all can see (technically, it's camp)

Eric

He actually is in the 4/5's group, but he's cute and fun....just can't listen.

Connor and Jacob
Ok these kids are in my 3/4's group. sweatdrop

Jacob and Bobby
There is actually a story or two about Bobby in my journal...
Jacob, Bobby, and Henry
Connor, Jacob, and Bobby
Bobby and Henry  

ChewySkywalker

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:17 pm
Aww, those little boys are so cute! *huggles children*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:51 pm
Hironaur

And very pervy  

ChewySkywalker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:50 pm
ChewySkywalker
Hironaur

And very pervy

xd They don't know any better, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:27 pm
Nice pictures everyone. D:

Welcome to the guild Alyss. whee

I don't look my age at all. XD I guess that'll pay off in a few years. ninja

I also finally got my pictures from prom/graduation/etc. developed. I'll scan a few in so I can scare you all. 3nodding  

Melian

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:40 pm
Melian
Nice pictures everyone. D:

Welcome to the guild Alyss. whee

I don't look my age at all. XD I guess that'll pay off in a few years. ninja

I also finally got my pictures from prom/graduation/etc. developed. I'll scan a few in so I can scare you all. 3nodding
Awesome! We wanna see more Melly pictures.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff