Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:15 pm

"Has everyone listen what she said?" Miharu asked blushing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:16 pm

Gohma began looking at the bookcases. Alot of them were on jutsu and the history of them. More were on the dark practices his clan had commited. He moved on looking at various artifacts now and then.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:18 pm

Shu walked in and hit Ozzy's shoulder with hers she stopped right in front of Gohma "Where are we going now?" she asked roughly
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Gohma spun around surprised. He grabbed Shu's hand and tried to lead her off away from the others.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:20 pm

Shu took off her hand and followed Gohma "What is it?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:23 pm

"Whats wrong Shu?" He asked gently. "Why are you acting like this?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 pm

"I'm acting like what I am and what I was trainned for!" she looked at him coldly "If I can't be loved I will love no one!" she said turning her backs to Gohma and walking to the bookshelfs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:27 pm

Gohma's eyes pulsed slowly. He began his search of the shelves again though and said nothing. He would let her act like she wanted until she pushed all who cared for her away. He came to an alter that was in the middle of the curving wall across from the door. On it was a beautiful red stone. It glowed slightly and Gohma knew it was the elemental stone of fire. He picked it up and walked to Ozzy. "I want you to have this." He said thrusting the stone into his hand.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:29 pm

Shu was as cold as ever It's kinda late for Miharu. She has to return to the kingdom!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:29 pm

ozzy took the stone "hmm what is this??"

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Gohma watched as the stone grew brighter. It leaped out of Ozzy's hand and spun slowly in the air. It started spinning faster and faster and it finally flashed brightly blinding the room with light. When the light cleared gone was the stone and there was a slight aura around Ozzy. "That..." Gohma began slowly. "Was powerful."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:33 pm

Shu looked at Miharu "We have to go to the palace. Pack up your things and lets go!" she ordered

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:34 pm

Gohma heard Shu barking orders and turned around. He watched silently.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:36 pm

"What?! Why?? We're just about to start a new quest!" Miharu said

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:37 pm

"I don't care! Conshell has already been left without a ruler for too much time!" she said grabbing Miharu's arm and bringing her outside
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games