Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm
"I'll be quiet now..." Caius whimpered, cowering now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:40 pm
"Is he here to kill someone normally this time..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm
"We... We don't know..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:48 pm
"Fun..." The Seeker groaned, shaking his head.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm
"He might just be here to bug us..." Koji mumbled, getting elbowed in the ribs by Iraaka.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:30 pm
"In any case...Why is it we should give you aid..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 pm
"Hael." Akito grunted, giving the Seekers a dull stare.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 pm
"Ah...The Half-Breed daughter of yours, human..?" The Seeker on the right said, the one on the left then looking over at Akito.

"...He has a habit of searching through anyone's mind before saying anything else..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 pm
"That is correct." Akito nodded, to both Seekers.

"She is a prime example of Recht's work. That child makes this whole war my war has against him seem like nothing. Given no choice, I was forced to leave her in the hands of others to care for her while her mother - Kagu - chased after me, thinking I still had Hael. Little did I know, I would put my child on a thirteen year course of torture, abuse, pain, and Hell until she ended up in Omazige's house."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm
"We know...And Recht has attempted to kill her and Omazige on multiple occasions..." The Seeker on the right said.

"But, it still has no affect on us. We already lost more than half of our people the last time we opposed Recht's rule. How will this be different..?" the one in the center asked.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am
"Because men like Recht know no bounds. And he believes you cowards will not step up to oppose him until it is far too late to do anything about it." Akito growled, glaring at the three Seekers now.

"I have seen men like him before. The more they consume, the hungrier they get. Only when everything belongs to him will his hunger be satisfied. Once he has taken over the rest of this realm, and mine, there will be nothing to stop his attention from turning to this city of your's. And whatever barrier you may have to protect it from him, I assure, it will not last. Everything has a weakness, a breaking point, a counter, a loophole. And Recht will dig to the ends of the universe itself to find it. God help you when he does if you continue to sit idly as he murders thousands, because I doubt he will any more mercy to your race than he did the others."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 am
"We had already attacked him before many years ago, human. We lost thousands of innocent lives, and the only reason we survived is because Menos complied to working as his second in command." The center Seeker said, looking down at Akito.

"You may think that we're cowards, but we only want to preserve our people."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 am
"And how long do you think that'll last? He's got a point. Your barrier can't last forever. Wouldn't it be best to at least try when you still have allies to help?" Koji said, crossing his arms over his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 am
"If you continue to 'preserve' your people, Recht will only destroy the rest before coming for you. All you are doing while you sit in here is weakening your chance of be ridding him."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 am
"The Macht believed that, and all but a few have been eradicated..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games