Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 am
So would the Wii Motion Plus thing be considered... Natural Enhancement?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 am
Well, when you plug it in it does make the Wiimote longer...

Just be careful where you point that thing.

@Darling: Why do lot's of girls also have Wiis? It's making me...so very confused...And not confused as in when two guys play with eachother's Wiis.

This conversation is for the Wiin.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:53 am
Not as confused as the fact that I sold my Wii to my best friend. So now he's playing with what used to be my Wii.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:27 pm
The innuendo is thick in this here thread...  

Javanomicron

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm
Yeah. Well. I don't know why you girls are still wasting your time playin' with those white Wiis. I got a black Wii. And you know what they say about black Wiis.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 pm
It's not the color of your Wii that counts. It's what you do with it. wink

EDIT: So, yeah. I'm going to be purchasing FL Studio 9 soon, and the first project I want to do with it is a remix of several songs from the First Blood score intertwined.

I've had this in my head for a while now, so I'm very excited to be finally going through with it. It will probably take a few months to create, though.

After that, I will start work on my first original song from a melody that I created and stored my head for five years now. So it will be a techno song sounding very 2005ish lol.  

King of Paradise

il Kaori li

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm
Chase Me To The End

Ow~!
cx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 pm
Chase Me To The End

EDIT: So, yeah. I'm going to be purchasing FL Studio 9 soon, and the first project I want to do with it is a remix of several songs from the First Blood score intertwined.

I've had this in my head for a while now, so I'm very excited to be finally going through with it. It will probably take a few months to create, though.

While based on your other track, I'll trust your tastes. But either way, this First Blood Mix... If it's gonna be techno, it better sound 1990s-ish. Cause First Blood is too good to be remixed in modern techno style.

Oh s**t... Dude, I just went out and had a few drinks with my guitarist, and I totally forgot to bring you up, and ask him if he'd consider contributing a song for your soundtrack. I'll ask him eventually though. Maybe after I meet all the band member actually.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End

While based on your other track, I'll trust your tastes. But either way, this First Blood Mix... If it's gonna be techno, it better sound 1990s-ish. Cause First Blood is too good to be remixed in modern techno style.

Oh s**t... Dude, I just went out and had a few drinks with my guitarist, and I totally forgot to bring you up, and ask him if he'd consider contributing a song for your soundtrack. I'll ask him eventually though. Maybe after I meet all the band member actually.

Oh hell no. I'll never tarnish the First Blood soundtrack with a techno rendition.

This is going to be a...Hmm, how to put it...old school hip hop version? I guess...Basically, I'm gonna remix the melody while keeping the rhythm the same. I'm just gonna add a bunch of drums to it while retaining a lot of instruments used in the actual track.

It will be gnarly...hopefully.

It's alright, take your time. I'm not in a rush.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 pm
Oh good. Sorry for the preconception. It's just that, let's face it, 90% of the time someone says, "It's a remix of the score," it's usually techno, or dance, or some crap like that.
Crazy Frog is a piece of s**t for ruining the Axel Foley theme from Beverly Hills Cop.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 pm
*browses posts*

eek

Y'all are nasty.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm
AngelaAshford
*browses posts*

eek

Y'all are nasty.

Lol.

I blame Bio.

Surely, he's a bad influence on us all. pirate  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm
I think my boycotting of RE5 is proof enough that I'm the best influence there can be.

Besides, you can't spell Chase Me To The End without Meat, or c***e, or Semen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think my boycotting of RE5 is proof enough that I'm the best influence there can be.

Besides, you can't spell Chase Me To The End without Meat, or c***e, or Semen.

Well, you can't spell Biohazard EXTREME without bastar*. Well, you can, but you're still a bastar* lol.

Ugh, trying to figure out what my top 100 movies are is effing impossibly. But I must persist for my own sake.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm
I should put together something like that too. But I've been watching so many movies lately that I'll give it some more time. I've had many new candidates lately.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games