Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7600 7601 7602 7603 7604 7605 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 pm

What kinda dog was he?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 pm

HAPPY HAPPY DAY DAY! HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

Kazelli2

Kazelli2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

happy feeling gone...

everyone in the rain village is mean. They are all big meanies hurting my feelings.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm

You guys managed to bum out the happiest member of our group. Not to mention the boss's cousin. stare

AB_normal_U

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Tails1990
What kinda dog was he?

Chocolate Lab named Hershey.
real creating i know, but i was a kid when i got him.

Sorta letting it sink in now, just sitting here with his collar....
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Sindenky
Tails1990
What kinda dog was he?

Chocolate Lab named Hershey.
real creating i know, but i was a kid when i got him.

Sorta letting it sink in now, just sitting here with his collar....

I had a Toy Australian Shepherd. I watched as it got hit by a car. Not the best sight in the world for a kid my age to see. The pup was a month away from turning a year old and because of my stupid mistake he died. I blame myself for his death... I still have Rolex's collar....

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow black way to 1up my story in less than 24hr....

that really sucks I'm sorry you had to see that sad that would be terrible...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Yeah I miss my Beagle, Moey, but fortunately she was a whore and got knocked up by the neighbors black lab. Now I sit at home with my beagle sized black lab (mutt) named Val Val who wears her mothers collar

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

I killed off my Kamichi RPC, because I didn't really like him, and am gonna make a new one. Anyone want to be the parent?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Sindenky
Wow black way to 1up my story in less than 24hr....

that really sucks I'm sorry you had to see that sad that would be terrible...

Not really what I was aiming at...Just wanted to let you know that there's someone out there that has been through the same thing...

It's something I'll never forget... I just found it weird though. I had looked at his leash before I ran out the house with him that night and decided he didn't need it. The pup followed at my heels. So I went running out of the house and went to meet up with D.C. I got no more than two blocks away from the house. I was just a half a block away from where I was supposed to meet D.C. at and a car came speeding around the corner. I turned to bend down and pick up Rolex and next thing I knew I was looking at a bloody pool. The look he gave me before he passed was one that said "I'm sorry I can't stay." It looked at me for a good minute before it had stopped squirming and just laid limp. Even writing this I cry when this happened months ago. The thing I found weird/ironic in a way was that my little brother was supposed to come with me. Instead he stayed home. My family's very superstitious when it comes to different things and my grandma told me that when an animal dies it takes the place of a human. If it would've been my brother...

Anyways... I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Dogs can be just as close as human friend. Maybe closer. Just be happy he was able to live a good nine years =D

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm

yeah i love dogs. I have another,a tiny mutt named Chunky. Its a stupid name but when she came to our house i ignored he, assuming she would leave because we have way to many animals. When i was asked "what do we name her?" i said "Chunky because shes fat." even though she was not.

Turns out i fell in love with her and she became my 2nd dog, and i felt closer to her than i did Hershey, its terrible to say that so soon after his passing but its true. Shes been next to me since he passed, she knows i hurt and wants to help, being extera protective too, growing at other animals that come near me.

I love dogs a ton and plan to have a little pack of them when I'm order, just going to have to accept they will move on before me.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh s**t! Cussing, everyone hit the deck! BECAUSE IM ON A BOAT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=ED9441CFC963F147

Shinji Inawa

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

NUR YO! WATASHIWA KEITEIKA!

Ok now that I'm back. I will... do my job AND if I must do other people's jobs so be it as long as you allow me.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Squishy Havock
NUR YO! WATASHIWA KEITEIKA!

Ok now that I'm back. I will... do my job AND if I must do other people's jobs so be it as long as you allow me.

Squishy you came in a mopping moment in the chatroom
everyone is spilling there dead animal story
and seems like everyone is looking for an argument
so in conclusion I say everyone in there rag except for sin since well he has a reason
and in lighter news I haven't gotten into a real argument for a month wooooo
and good to see you now leave bwahahahaha jk

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7600 7601 7602 7603 7604 7605 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games