Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 7611 7612 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 pm
* has picked her star already* xD It's a good week for RPs thats for sure!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 pm
I'm at the library with my bf bored... crying ;

So how's everyone else on this fine evening?  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm
I'm just grinding away at my picture. Only got the scarf and skin left to color!

Hopefully I'll finish it tonight!

Whaddya doing at the library? Homework? Research?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 pm
Just accompanying my bf now. I was studying earlier before we went to go eat. But then after we ate I wanted to go play videogames but he wanted me to come back with him. ^_^; So I'm here working on ID cards and watching him study. Tehehehe.

OoOoO a picture? OF WHAT?! =3  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 pm
Ah, I see. That's why you're bored. Heh.

ID cards?

Ah, yeah. A couple pages earlier I posted the lineart. I'm now up to here...uh... ignore the color swatches?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 pm
That's some nice art, Celeste. What inspired it?

I'm not up to much, Sukai. Just making my rounds in all my roleplay guilds, making posts where I can and enjoying my bout of inspiration. It's been a good day for me.  

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:18 pm
I saw a similar arm position and really like the sensuality of it.. then I mixed it with the personality of one of my RP characters and it turned into whatever it is now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 pm
Yup! ID cards! ^___^ I'm one of the ID card shop owners in the Mini-shops sub-forums. =3

OMG, That's soo SEXY. o.o; Nice! I'm digging the shading hehehe ^_^

I'm glad you're having a good day Takuya-san! =D

OMG, ID check is done! *om nom nom noms her vietnamese bbq pork sandwich*  

xoSukaiSakakiox

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:29 pm
Thanks, Sukai! How was your day before you wound up at the library with your boyfriend?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 pm
Nice drawing Cele.

@DJ: I'll get to working on that idea I told you of yesterday. I just tweaked it a bit.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:34 pm
It was pretty good. Slept in, woke up to a bright and sunny afternoon, showered, ate food my roommate cooked, and ran off to the library. =)

I wanna work on more IDs though cause I feel like I'm getting rusty with my graphic skills. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:45 pm
Vampie. Darling. How long have you known me? I mean, come on, It's Celeste. You should KNOW that.

Oh, cool! My brother is more the graphic art type.. I'm more the sketch type.. though I've been working on CG skills as you can see.

Aww, thanks! You can probably tell I love drawing the female figure. I have trouble putting clothes on my drawings which really gets my rather conservative mother concerned.

..I'mma get Ice cream. The scarf is now done, and I suck at skin, so the next couple hours will be stressful for me. Ice cream helps.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 pm
xoSukaiSakakiox
It was pretty good. Slept in, woke up to a bright and sunny afternoon, showered, ate food my roommate cooked, and ran off to the library. =)

I wanna work on more IDs though cause I feel like I'm getting rusty with my graphic skills. ^_^;

You and me both. Most of my graphic work is now spent in layout design. I miss doing IDs and such xX

@Celeste: that's gorgeous! I might have to commission some art from you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 pm
Celeste: I remeber this was a problem before. I'll get it one day XD  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 am
I'd love to do a commission! Send me a PM sometime and I'm sure we can work something out.

I was never great at that stuff.. I got bored with all the straight lines. Actually, I just sucked, but I figure it's a better excuse.

I don't mind reminding you, Vampie, I just think it's better if you become proactive. ^^

QUESTION: Must I shade the skin? Or do you guys think it looks fine like this:
User Image

I sorta like it that way.. brings focus to the scarf.. but I could just be trying to cop out on the skin.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 7611 7612 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games