Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 7611 7612 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Akuyoko
You know what bugs me about Brawl? On the WarioWare stage, if you complete a minigame it's possible to get invincibility as if you had a star. That just sucks. I mean, you and your opponent both do the minigame, and you grow giant. Awesome. But wait - not awesome because the enemy is invincible anyway.
I just think that's kinda lame.
=/

Also, anyone wanna Brawl?

Yu kno whats even worse? Everyone passing the minigame, yet I get nothing and others get buffs. WHY MEEEEEE!?

Edit: On the bright side, it's all worth it since I get to listen to Ashley's Song (JP) each time.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Akuyoko
You know what bugs me about Brawl? On the WarioWare stage, if you complete a minigame it's possible to get invincibility as if you had a star. That just sucks. I mean, you and your opponent both do the minigame, and you grow giant. Awesome. But wait - not awesome because the enemy is invincible anyway.
=/

Yu kno whats even worse? Everyone passing the minigame, yet I get nothing and others get buffs. WHY MEEEEEE!?
I think you can actually get healed a little. I'm not sure how much you get healed, but it's still not as good as getting giant.

Akuyoko

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Akuyoko
Hashire Kazemeijin
Akuyoko
=/

I think you can actually get healed a little. I'm not sure how much you get healed, but it's still not as good as getting giant.

I'd rather be healed than grow giant. As yu saw in the match where Mizu and I used our heavyweights [Dedede and Snake respectively.] I grew giant, but commited suicide when I rolled back and slipped off into a Nair. Instant death.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Tonberry Crunch
Fine-Mah house,In mah Profile.
Can I haz link plz?

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Akuyoko
Hashire Kazemeijin
Akuyoko
=/

I'd rather be healed than grow giant. As yu saw in the match where Mizu and I used our heavyweights [Dedede and Snake respectively.] I grew giant, but commited suicide when I rolled back and slipped off into a Nair. Instant death.
Oh yeah XD
Luck win for me.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Akuyoko
Hashire Kazemeijin
Akuyoko
Hashire Kazemeijin
Akuyoko
=/

Oh yeah XD
Luck win for me.

If only I had used Olimar during that match, coulda tethered to safety.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Har be link to mah house for parteh
http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=8481456
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Nair

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:11 pm

i want to make a cosplay of alpha the robot from the power rangers... i dunno why. but it'd be awesome.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:14 pm

Meta_Fish
Nair

Nair= Neutral Air attack. Basically I did my 4 spin kicks to my death.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 pm

I know what it is, I just find it..
Ugh. A bit dumb when people take the game so seriously to come up with terms and reasons that they lose, and then post about them on a forum. I can see it if it was like "OH GOD THAT BOMB OMB SPAWNED IN MY ATTACK" and stuff, but it just bothers me for some reason when people use all these terms.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Meta_Fish
Ugh. A bit dumb when people take the game so seriously to come up with terms and reasons that they lose, and then post about them on a forum. I can see it if it was like "OH GOD THAT BOMB OMB SPAWNED IN MY ATTACK" and stuff, but it just bothers me for some reason when people use all these terms.
I still say things like "up B" and (for smashes) "tap side A"
That's what we called them back when Smash first came out and we paid no attention to instruction manuals and didn't have the intarwebs.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Meta_Fish
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this stuff is useless and smells of pickles >_<

xGanonxChanx

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Akuyoko
Meta_Fish
I still say things like "up B" and (for smashes) "tap side A"
That's what we called them back when Smash first came out and we paid no attention to instruction manuals and didn't have the intarwebs.
Just all the terms bother me. Fair, dsmash, and then all of the other advanced techniques I don't care to learn.

It just seems like you should go to Smashboards if you're going to talk about that.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 7611 7612 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games