Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am
"If we follow you, yes."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 am
"Fight or not, you'll die. The choice is your's of how you go down - Cowards or Warriors."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 am
"All die as cowards from his force, boy. His power deems it so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 am
"Only if you don't have the courage to see past his illusions and lies."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 am
"Did you boy? In your mind, you were terrified of him even in a room where his powers were dulled."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 am
"I never said I did it, or that it would be easy, now did I?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 am
"You couldn't do anything either. You cannot call us cowards when you yourself do nothing but complain."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 am
"I will face my fear if I must. You hide away from it."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:18 pm
"You have always run from your fear, boy. It is not Recht that scares you, but something insignificant."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 pm
"It does not matter. All fears can be conquered if one has courage."

Tabari, still sitting on Menos' head, began to whimper. The argument was not moving anywhere, besides violence..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm
"Er...can you guys stop fighting please...." Iraaka murmured, looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:48 pm
"You cannot even face your own child, yet you demand this much from us? You should have died the night the child's mother fir-" The Seeker growled before something caught his attention... In fact, all three Seekers turned their attention to the small being on top of Menos' head.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm
Akito opened his mouth, about to give reply halfway through their argument, before he noticed their silence. He then too looked to Menos' head.

"What has become of this place since I left?" Tabari whimpered, jumping down from Menos' head and growing back into her full size.
"You three were chosen to lead us, to keep a level head even when times like these are brought upon us. Yet all you're doing now is throwing a human into the wall with intentions to kill, but because the barrier's magic prevents anyone committing serious violence he's only bounced off the wall like the body you wish he would be. And what for? Because he asked for support in a last chance to fight against Recht because the Seekers are the dividing line between victory and defeat? And you are so shaken up by the truth we've all chosen to ignore that Recht will find a way to get past this barrier that instead of being reasonable as we chose you to be, you instead threw men around like rag dolls." She growled, with tears in her eyes.

"You disgust me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm
"Child. Your mind is not as susceptible to his power, which is why you think like that." The Seeker that had spoken out against Akito said with a sigh.

"In order for us to even be able to fight, we meld with a target's mind, and even if we were to attack him with other means, our minds are prey for him."

"What would YOU expect for us to do...?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 pm
"I expect you to live up to your roles as the council, not cowards who throw men who rattle their cages with truth they refuse to listen to."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games