Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7626 7627 7628 7629 7630 7631 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

_Manpish_
DANDii Lions--
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
DANDii Lions--
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

My newest character is a Chiru as well. I would suggest being able to turn more than just the body into flower petals. Possibly the weapon they're holding.

Or--at the cost of chakra--the Chiru Clan member could create flower petals with their chakra instead of using their own body or something directly attached to their body. It would cost a lot more chakra, though.

Yey more Chiru!
<3

Hm... maybe.
A special weapon would be neat, but then I feel like I'm hodge-podging with it.
I do like the idea.

I LOVE THAT.

A custom made weapon that could turn into flower petals without triggering that annoying little chakra restriction thing? That'd be cool, but it'd be a very small amount of petals.

I would also make a technique that focuses additional chakra into the Chiru petals to make them vibrate, increasing the cutting potency of the petals exponentially.

Imagine stabbing someone with it and then turning it into the petals and ripping up their insides.
OOHOHOHO.
I really dislike the chakra restriction thing.
It wasn't ever part of my original design.

That's a good idea too!

SO.
-Possible special weapon
-Petals from just chakra
-Amplify petals
-And also a "division/clone" technique that Sin gave me the idea for

Ahaha, I laugh every time I read the dang description/info post for Chiru.
It's so poorly written.

What about a petal clone similar to the Crow clone that Itachi uses? but maybe even stronger?

or what about a complete duplicate!!! split the body in half with petals and create an exact clone!!!!

or what about a petal summoning? like a Lynx! that would be awesome 3nodding
split in half seems a little close to sand dopple.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

_Manpish_
DANDii Lions--
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
DANDii Lions--
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

My newest character is a Chiru as well. I would suggest being able to turn more than just the body into flower petals. Possibly the weapon they're holding.

Or--at the cost of chakra--the Chiru Clan member could create flower petals with their chakra instead of using their own body or something directly attached to their body. It would cost a lot more chakra, though.

Yey more Chiru!
<3

Hm... maybe.
A special weapon would be neat, but then I feel like I'm hodge-podging with it.
I do like the idea.

I LOVE THAT.

A custom made weapon that could turn into flower petals without triggering that annoying little chakra restriction thing? That'd be cool, but it'd be a very small amount of petals.

I would also make a technique that focuses additional chakra into the Chiru petals to make them vibrate, increasing the cutting potency of the petals exponentially.

Imagine stabbing someone with it and then turning it into the petals and ripping up their insides.
OOHOHOHO.
I really dislike the chakra restriction thing.
It wasn't ever part of my original design.

That's a good idea too!

SO.
-Possible special weapon
-Petals from just chakra
-Amplify petals
-And also a "division/clone" technique that Sin gave me the idea for

Ahaha, I laugh every time I read the dang description/info post for Chiru.
It's so poorly written.

What about a petal clone similar to the Crow clone that Itachi uses? but maybe even stronger?

or what about a complete duplicate!!! split the body in half with petals and create an exact clone!!!!

or what about a petal summoning? like a Lynx! that would be awesome 3nodding

The duplicate one is the idea Sin gave me.
The body splits and splits.
All are the actual and then not.
When a duplicate is destroyed the petals return to another duplicate and so on until they are all returned to one.

FFF, that's so awesome too.
I'd have to decide between a special summon or a special weapon.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Special summons usually don't go over very well. A special weapon seems more practical.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:10 pm

hey. any crew that happen to be in here need to go give their two bits towards my proposal in the normal parts.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Special summons usually don't go over very well. A special weapon seems more practical.
this.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 pm

im practically waiting on air right now

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 am

I needs a favour... None of you have to help but if you do its very much appreciated.

Currently I'm working on this
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-order-in-entropy/g.353831/

I know I should be helping out in NUR but ... at the moment I'm just not feeling it... I'll be back again soon.

Story wise this is what has happened.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21356653&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

But most of it is blank. Unlike my last attempt at a guild, which due lack of planning exploded in my face, this one is not mine but I'm going to take more care in this one.

ANYONE may help... Now that I am done with that... off to the crew to help you guys.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 am

Havock idk what your asking.
I read it and the story seems sound, so long as the rest of the guild helps fill in the blanks. Actually i have 1 issue and i know you cant fix it.
10% of what? Clearly not 10% of what we have on earth now due to humans colonizing pace.So 10% of that could easily be equal to 100% of the earth current IRL population. And if thats the case then factoring in space there's far to much "land" for the UHA to control. They either need to control the moon and space colonies, or the earth, leaving the "rebels" to on their own area.

Hell have it be a propaganda war, were the UHA has declared victory, when in truth the war rages just as hard as ever. With Such a small populace and such a vast area, nobody can win this war.

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 am

1 I'm still waiting on AC about the numbers of humans... its really her idea... psychotic loony woman. She wanted 1% initally and only 1% humans living I told her it was absurd. We went so long and long and long and long about that in RL...

The war itself is not the RP... Besides Again

I UPDATED PUPPETRY!

what do you think I was doing while I was gone? EATING!(well yeah I was to survive)

I Masumi PM'ed me a bunch of ideas and I just edited around them and POOF there you go.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 am

eek

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

Squishy Havock
I needs a favour... None of you have to help but if you do its very much appreciated.

I know I should be helping out in NUR but ... at the moment I'm just not feeling it... I'll be back again soon.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21356653&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

But most of it is blank. Unlike my last attempt at a guild, which due lack of planning exploded in my face, this one is not mine but I'm going to take more care in this one.

ANYONE may help... Now that I am done with that... off to the crew to help you guys.

All i did was click on the link and saw a Gundam Guild...Where do I sign up?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Bring more souls, Slayer of Demons.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Squishy Havock

By the way, the guild Idea is awesome.

Sindeky, I think the rebel forces are the people on earth, the moon is a neutral faction, and everyone else is UHA. At least, that is what it seemed like.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 am

Tails1990
Squishy Havock

I had a gundam guild before, it didn't work right cause people started acting weird about the battle system and stuff.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

Alicia Joana
Tails1990
Squishy Havock

I had a gundam guild before, it didn't work right cause people started acting weird about the battle system and stuff.

What was wrong with the battle system.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7626 7627 7628 7629 7630 7631 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games