Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7632 7633 7634 7635 7636 7637 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 am
Soccer was the only sport I ever enjoyed playing
The chance to accidentally kick someone really made me excitted ;D
Basketball, Football and Baseball all took hand-eye coordination
I lack that .... terribly

I just made the best breakfast ever
I wish I could share it with you alllllllllllll xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:05 am
I just had a yummy breakfast too! I played soccer for one year, but then I moved to a different town and couldn't afford it. (Same goes for dance lessons xX) I also played basketball and volleyball. I was kind of forced to play football by default. Not on a team, but with my brother and his friends/my cousins. My Uncle is one of the coaches for TCU, I kind of didn't have a choice smile  

Elpinoine
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 am
No balls got passed me when i was a goalie.

I was the best at grabbing the other team's balls.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 am
I've never really liked any sport.
My parents always tried to get me to participate,
Little League Baseball, Elementary School Tennis, Middle School Soccer...
Epic fail.

What it managed to accomplish was to get me to like those activities even less and give me horrid self-esteem during those young pre-pubescent years where all you had to play during recess was tag; up until 8th Grade, where I found the excitement of literature.

Yesterday there was a big match between Cotto and Pacqiao, or whatever you call him.
Everybody was psyched for the big bad puertorican they could look up to for pride, since thats the only feature our culture can be proud of: strong men and gorgeous women.

I've never actually found sports to be worth watching, so...
What was I doing then?
Why, watching ROME and RPing with you guys, of course!

Edit:
Lawl @ Kurai
I appreciate the humor, had a frightening day...
@_@

Nadindel

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 am
Aww Thanks Nadi! And thanks for posting in the dojo! I love how you pretty much ripped Seyla apart ^^ Everyone is always so nice to her. It's about time someone decides to be mean!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:15 am
Yep
When it comes to being an a**
or just ripping people to shreds...

You can count on me!
::thumbs up::

Edit: I forgot to make some slight adjustments, like using italic to separate thoughts and whatnot. Corrected.

Now... to watch Mark Antony and Cleopatra being mauled by Augustus Caesar!
<3

Nadindel

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 am
So, Zack's team won their tournament
This makes 2 tournaments played and two won.

I started with soccer myself, playing with boys for a long while before finally switching to girls
But they lacked seriousness and I quit
Because, I was also playing basketball and softball
I played basketball until I aged out of the rec. league and had to leave for college
Same with softball
I also played on my high school's team my sophomore year, but having all those girls together for three hours or more every single day...
WAY too much drama, and I didn't come back the next year.

Now I don't play anything, and I'm super super lazy, yet thinner than ever. xDD

AND UH
I hate watching soccer (unless it's my little brother's team)
But I love football and basketball [/ramble]

Nadi; You make me worry for Evie's sanity... all over again. xD
But, at the same time, I can't wait for it to happen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 am
Kaitae misses doing color guard. D: I saw a flag in the theatre the other day because they're using it as a prop for something and started spinning it and stuff. Well. I happened to throw it in the air and it was spinning and spinning and going up there real high -just- when my teacher walked in because she was like, 'wtf is that rippling noise' and I was like, "O___O!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, I SWEAR!"

>_>;;;  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:38 am
@Kpop fans:
2PM "Heartbeat" Inkigayo performance!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 am
::squee::
Manny Pacquiao won!!! X3

I did Tae Kwon Do when I was little. But I quit during the middle of high school because I wanted to focus more on my studies, and I started to lose interest in it.

@Seyla:
have you seen the MV for heartbeat? OMG the dancing part at the end is freaking insane! They set up the pyramid so freaking fast!

LOL I think we need to make a kpop thread in the OCC sub forum or something. XD  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 am
Yay, colour guard! Oh, I miss that so much! I even got to teach for a few months last year so a bunch of my choreography is in my lil' sis' show. They're doing a new one now, though. Sigh. I wish I had gotten to learn more rifle, but all I know is self taught, and I'm still attempting to double time without breaking any fingers.

I've been lazy this weekend. I should be preparing for school.. but meh. And I should be working on commissions.. my brothers acquired COD 6 recently and I've been watching them play. And tomorrow I won't get anything done because the first expansion for The Sims 3 is out! And it seems to be an actual game!

I've had the Dojo up in a tab for the past couple days and have been meaning to post.. but I haven't got that done either. Maybe I'll do it tonight..

As for sports, I played a few in my youth mostly through my parent's nagging. Hated them all, though I was a superb defense player in soccer. I can be really aggressive in sports thanks to growing up while trying to keep up with two older brothers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 am
@Tiff: OMG we really should! We all obsess over Kpop so much ha ha. I LOVE the music video! It's so cool! The pyramid was insane. I don't know how they do it fast! The Inkigayo stage was great; especially the intro where they break through the ice- but their mics were too low!

@Celeste: Thats fine hun! Thats why we gave you guys extensions smile

@Kaitae: Aww that sounds like something I would do. Minus the knowing what I was doing part! One of my good friends is in my university's color guard. She has a lot of fun!  

Elpinoine
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm
What!!?? The first expansion pack is out tomorrow!! lskdjfskjfskfdj!!

Oh ya, and I agree with you on the mics Seyla. They were WAY too low. Still, they put on a great performance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 pm
Unless I am completely mistaken, The Sims 3 World Adventures comes out on November 16th, which is tomorrow.

Haha, I'm working on it now, actually. Looks like I'mma use grown-up Joy again. She's such a fun character.

EDIT:: Should I do/post the interview thing too? Or not bother. I could include it in the same post, if you'd like.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm
YES!!! LOL I'm totally making a kick a** kung fu master sim!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7632 7633 7634 7635 7636 7637 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games