Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:21 am

I've been getting obsessed with Katamari Damacy...again. Why is that game so addictive?!

Also playing Scribblenauts on the DS. Didja know you could summon Cthulhu in that game and make him fight God?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Well, I used the kitchen knife the first time. The second time, I used the hatchet because it seemed like the quickest and relatively most painless way. The next time I'm gonna use the saw! twisted

In other news...

SUCK IT, U.S.A! Go Canada!!!

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I used the kitchen knife the first time. The second time, I used the hatchet because it seemed like the quickest and relatively most painless way. The next time I'm gonna use the saw! twisted

In other news...

SUCK IT, U.S.A! Go Canada!!!

Like the South Park movie said it best:

They're not even a real country anyway!

Lol, jk. But still, EFF U.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

That one victory, in hockey, agains US... Marked Canada breaking the record of most gold Olympic medals won in history.

You know, athletes these days... They have to be professional and gracious. When they win, they shake their opponent's hand with a smile and say, "Good game."
That means that it's the FAN'S job to do the showboating! So here's my victory dance:

User Image

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm

@Chase: I had a Pokemon Pikachu and I watched some of the show. xd It was too damn hard to find cards where I live, but I was able to get my hands on a pack once and I actually got a Gyrados!

I almost got a Gameboy for Christmas (because of Pokemon), but I wanted a Playstation more. I really don't regret that decision since I know I wouldn't have had as much fun with the Gameboy as I did with my Playstation.

@Darling: You want to collect everything? No I didn't know that, but I know you could summon two certain cats (surprised the hell out of me).

@Bio: I saw the last part of overtime. The USA team was so depressed. I'm happy Canada won, I predicted they would win anyway.

I used the butcher knife in the wall. That was the first thing I laid my eyes on so I grabbed it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Right, well, that's what I meant, the butcher knife.

Here's a funny, after playing it, me and my friends went to the mall, and every time a little boy would run by us (which happened oddly frequently) one of us would call out, "Jason!"

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Angela: I never had a Gyrados card myself...Jealous.

Alright, one more decade to go, then the narrowing, and my list shall be ready...Phew.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Pokemon cards were banned in our school, because too many whiny a** kids lost their cards to other kids, and then went and complained to the teachers. I never played the cards myself, but I did love me some Gameboy action with my red version. Of course, I liked the blue version better, because it had cooler Pokemon on it. But I didn't know that at the time when I bought it. I ended up getting the blue version way later, but I don't regret it, I gave it a good amount of hours. Plust at the time I had 2 gameboys, so I was trading with myself. Haha.

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm

AngelaAshford

@Darling: You want to collect everything? No I didn't know that, but I know you could summon two certain cats (surprised the hell out of me).

You can also beat every level just by writing "Starite". Thanks alot for that Chris!

Stupid Chris...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm

@Bio: Playing that game for a long time will screw with your head. I went to the grocery store after playing for 7 hours, and I was expecting white text to pop up from everything I looked at. xd

@Chase: Aw, I'm sorry. You could probably buy one from a card shop. My Gyrados card is very special since it came from the first pack I ever got. I finally played the card game for the first time last year (I had enough cards thanks to a couple deck boxes, but no one to play with before then.) and I liked it.

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Two things:
1. I don't think it's legal to say the things I said about Crosby in public. However, it included such decisive phrases as "c**t-muscle", "dicklicker", "cockgobbler", "Luongo deserved it more than you", etc. I was okay with winning silver, but ******** Crosby. ******** hate him.

2. My brother and I, right from the start, fueled the fire of competition back in the day. My parents didn't even realize the rivalry we had when it came to Pokemon. Thankfully, I seem to have gotten the better half of the deal. xd When it first came out, I got Blue for my birthday. 4 days later on my brother's birthday (he's four years older than me), he got Red.

It happened again with the second generation. I got Gold for my birthday, he got Silver. When we battled, it was stuff gods paid tickets for to watch. It was epic. ...And I usually lost. Plus, you can imagine how I felt when my brother was first to catch the original 150 on Red.

On my birthday. crying However, that didn't stop me! It was awesome, because we were about an hour away in a town called Flint. My dad worked for the Aldi grocery chain, and was helping open a new store. The grand opening was July 27th, my birthday, and we all saw Pokemon the Movie 2000 and the first X-Men that night in theatres. It was so much fun. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm

It was funny, because my friend was literally just saying, "Man, Crosby is so useless he never gets anything--..." and then he scores. Haha. When he does something right, he clearly makes it count.

Me and my friend were major GameShark junkies when it came to Pokemon. It was always fun to just catch whatever. My other friend got 6 Mews, and he had his Mew Reich, he called them "Hitler Mews".

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:46 pm

@ Canas: Crack dealer! I can't go back, man. xd I quit. But yeah, Animal Crossing... I bought the original for the 'Cube, and I could not stop playing the ******** thing. Thing was, I'd often bring my 'Cube over to my neighbor's house and play it over there. So eventually, all my friends got into it too, and had houses in my town, since I was the only 'Cube owner, and only one with a copy of the game. One day, two of my friends who lived in my 'hood skipped school and borrowed my Gamecube from my brother with Animal Crossing. I came home from school and found out about this, so I stormed right over there, and sure enough, they had had completely plundered my town of all the goods for the day. They were showing off all their new Gyroids (whatever they were called) to me and s**t. I was so pissed I ripped the cords right out of the Gamecube as they were playing and bitched up a storm. It was at that moment that I realized I had a problem. Another problem is, Animal Crossing is not really a game you can beat, so it just keeps going and going. If a game is crack, it needs to be able to be completed or else it'll never end. So I ended up cheating and beating it the only way I knew how: by time-skipping and collecting every single item and completing my museum. And then I never looked back. I can't go back.

I'll always remember the good times, though. Like when James had to transport a soccer ball for some money, and then Sprocket the robotic duck came out of nowhere and kicked the ball away from him and kept running with it towards the lake and James sprung up from his chair screaming, "SPROCKET, NOOOO!" just before he happily punted it into the lake, and then James proceeded to hit him over the head with the bug net about a hundred times. And the time I had rested the game for about the 5th time, and Resetti made me type out something like 'I swear I won't do it anymore', but I typed "******** you" instead, and he went completely nuts and told me he I had a flithy mouth and he was going to tell my mom. Yeah, good times. Pokemon's kinda the same way, though. Sure, you can beat it, but you haven't truly beaten it until you've caught all the Pokemon, and that takes time and two seperate game catridges. It'd be one thing if I still had buddies to compete and play with on the bus on the way to school, but those days are long gone.

@ Angela: I'm never going to touch Wild World. xD or City Folk. But yeah, I've beaten both of the Trauma Center games for the DS. They're pretty cool.

@ Darling: I was really interested in Scibblenauts, but I've heard mixed reviews. Like, how the inventory interaction is very limited and that a good majority of the items and s**t you summon don't DO anything. And also that the controls really suck, because all the movement is done with the touchscreen. The last game I played that relegated movement to clicking areas on the touchscreen like that was Exit DS, and that game SUCKED. burning_eyes <******** the Olympics.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I actually got around to starting Evil Dead: Hail To The King. I've had it for a while, but the first time I gave it a spin, the mechanics frustrated the hell outa me. They seem to be a lot more tolerable this second time around for some reason. Either way, the game's keeping me interested, which isn't hard with Bruce Campbell.
I just reached the church and beat Skeleton Ash. I'm running low on resources, but that's what survival horror is about, right?

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Really? The thing I remember with that game is that you are constantly fighting. But everything you kill drops health or ammo, or just what you need pretty much. I have the Dreamcast one, though, so maybe it's a little different? I just don't really ever remember being too low on anything. But yeah, the ending is awesome. xd Very fitting.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games