Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7639 7640 7641 7642 7643 7644 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm being lonely.

Someone talk to me on MSN? AIM? Something like that? xd
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Decavolty
I'm being lonely.

GET INTO T'S HOUSE NAO!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin

I must say, I'm crushing everything Megaman today.

Recently I beat MM1-7 on emulator. But that was with save state, so no biggie. BUt then I got the MMX Collection and just beat X, X2, X3, X4 with both X and Zero, and today just beat X5 with Megaman, onto Zero's story. Time to pwn.
thats pretty awesome smile recently I played X~X7... but I got X7 used and the game freezes during the final cutscene... I didn't have a way to get out to gamestop before I could switch it for another copy... so I can't really complete the game

D= I only have up to X6 in the collection. So I'll have to go buy X7 and X8 for PS2 I guess. Even though I sold 90% of my games for it. Except for my precious Kingdom Hearts games.
I can't stand X6 for some reason... and I hate axl from X7 (only because he sounds similar to Naruto. Naruto's voice gives me a headache), but aside from that I think it's an awesome game despite what most say. X and X3 will always be my favorites.

Damn, X6 can't possibly be as bad as X5. And Axl sounds like Naruto? Great. I hate his voice so much. #_#
you don't like X5? only thing I hated about X5 was the armor system. Well to me he sounds similar and I don't like X's voice either. I really like how they did the 3d to 2d thing. It was different, but I enjoyed it. Megaman X games are hard to play with a keyboard... well atleast to me
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:05 pm

I'm so excited smile

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin

I must say, I'm crushing everything Megaman today.

Recently I beat MM1-7 on emulator. But that was with save state, so no biggie. BUt then I got the MMX Collection and just beat X, X2, X3, X4 with both X and Zero, and today just beat X5 with Megaman, onto Zero's story. Time to pwn.
thats pretty awesome smile recently I played X~X7... but I got X7 used and the game freezes during the final cutscene... I didn't have a way to get out to gamestop before I could switch it for another copy... so I can't really complete the game

D= I only have up to X6 in the collection. So I'll have to go buy X7 and X8 for PS2 I guess. Even though I sold 90% of my games for it. Except for my precious Kingdom Hearts games.
I can't stand X6 for some reason... and I hate axl from X7 (only because he sounds similar to Naruto. Naruto's voice gives me a headache), but aside from that I think it's an awesome game despite what most say. X and X3 will always be my favorites.

Damn, X6 can't possibly be as bad as X5. And Axl sounds like Naruto? Great. I hate his voice so much. #_#
you don't like X5? only thing I hated about X5 was the armor system. Well to me he sounds similar and I don't like X's voice either. I really like how they did the 3d to 2d thing. It was different, but I enjoyed it. Megaman X games are hard to play with a keyboard... well atleast to me

I hate playing them on a keyboard, that's why I've been hunting down the Megaman Anniversary Collection, and that's why I bought the X Collection. I didn't like a lot of things about X5, the fact that you can switch between Zero and X makes things stupid. You can't get all 8 heart tanks with one character. At least, not all of them with Zero, so that's dumb. And the armor system was weird, but not necessarily bad. They had no cutscenes, although the cutscenes in X4 sucked anyway. I mean, the voice acting was ridiculous in that game. A girl did X's voice. But yea, I dunno, this game's just weird for me. We'll see how I like X6.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin

I hate playing them on a keyboard, that's why I've been hunting down the Megaman Anniversary Collection, and that's why I bought the X Collection. I didn't like a lot of things about X5, the fact that you can switch between Zero and X makes things stupid. You can't get all 8 heart tanks with one character. At least, not all of them with Zero, so that's dumb. And the armor system was weird, but not necessarily bad. They had no cutscenes, although the cutscenes in X4 sucked anyway. I mean, the voice acting was ridiculous in that game. A girl did X's voice. But yea, I dunno, this game's just weird for me. We'll see how I like X6.

Did you unlock the extra game yet?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin
Supersephiroth7
Ribbin

I'd buy X2 if I could ever find it... X3 was a Christmas present awhile ago so I don't need to play it on a rom... I was going to buy X collection a week ago, but they only had the collection pack with the ones prior to X... Yea it was kind of stupid to make some of the containers inaccessible for Zero... I'm sure that disappointed a lot of die hard Zero fans... well I was accustomed to being able to use incomplete armor so it was kind of strange, but I did like the idea of multiple armor sets... with that said gaea was my favorite... Well the cutscenes may have been bad in X4, but I loved the story line (well Zero's anyway)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:41 pm

@T: Yea, somewhere after beating X3. It's actually pretty decent for an unknown racing game.

@Seph: Yea, the Gaea armor is awesome. I really liked the idea of multiple armors too. X5 was kind of crappy for Zero, but it was great when I was X. And yea, Zero has a great plot background.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

THIS BOSS BATTLE MUSIC PWNZ!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:33 pm

TtheHero
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

THIS BOSS BATTLE MUSIC PWNZ!

I'm bored.
Party at your place?

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Decavolty
I'm being lonely.

I didn't mean to ignore you, I was jacking off.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Getting a tooth pulled sucks.

Maxim_from_Lufia

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 am

I'm just editing and proofreading my stories while listening to VG mp3s. It's something I've been putting off for too long. Sorry.

And I may get off the CPU soon.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:10 am

Trenn Flashkill
Decavolty
I'm being lonely.

I didn't mean to ignore you, I was jacking off.

You too huh?

ninja

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 am

*pose* *flex*

TA-DA!

*fart*
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7639 7640 7641 7642 7643 7644 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games