Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7641 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 am
Posting does help me. xD
It's repetitive!

NICOLAS STENO
HE DID THE PRINCIPLES OF SUPERPOSITION, HORIZONTALITY, AND LATERAL CONTINUITY~

TEST TIME, I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 am
Alan! It's not cuz I wanted to wait. It's because I have too much going on at work. Just finished scheduling though. Woot! And I think the phone finally stopped ringing *knocks on wood*  

Elpinoine
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 am
LIFE IS EXCITING YOU KNOW IT >: D

GOOD LUCK SPAZZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 am
Off to class I frolick. I'll be back in 20 or so minutes or though. Ha ha, and I'll be replying to those posts I swear!  

Elpinoine
Crew

Sheltari

Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:56 am
Good luck on the test Spazz!

Have fun in class Elpi. xD

Sorry for the delayed reply, sort of busy coughing my lungs out. xX  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 am
Kurai-GLOW! Posting study material is interesting =D  

LadyLight
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 am
OH LOOK AT MY AVATAR, IM SO EMO.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 am
EXAM FINISHED

AND ZOMBIE VS. HUMAN NERF BATTLES ARE THE BEST.
My friend couldn't leave the building because there was a zombie waiting outside to get him
So he called up some of his friends to come help him. xD

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:40 am
DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

TS3 World Adventures comes out tomorrow. The Day I don't get home until 8:00. So even if I pick it up during the meager hour before the mall closes, I only have like an hour or two to play before bed. So this means I'll have to wait until Wednesday to finally play.

I'M SO ANGRY.

In other news, finished the good copy of my French project during class with mucho time to spare. English tests were simple as cake and I had 45 minutes left of class after I was done. With our teacher I would have never been allowed to leave early, but we had a substitute.^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 am
Nooooo! I missed Kurai's Glow! My craving for starbucks was too strong xX

I love having class in the art building. The contemporary galleries are gorgeous and I love seeing all of the student work on display. Right now there are a series of paintings on display that are so hauntingly beautiful. I had to take photos with my phone ^^  

Elpinoine
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:48 am
One of the buildings at our Uni was originally built by 3 architects. Then expanded by a fourth. And now they're looking at renovations with a 5th. So basically, you never know where the next door will lead you. It's extremely confusing and mysterious. My friend has a comparative lit class there. It's the Bio Sciences building. In the botany wing. We are still very confused as to why it's been placed there.

Post them? I have to go in 10 minutes though. Hand in my french project.. Physics. Ugh. And no sims to comfort me! Q.Q  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am
I'll put them up after class for you guys smile  

Elpinoine
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 am
Alright. Sounds good.

Off to class now! NCIS when I get home. So you may not hear from me besides some lurking (wanna see those pics) and maybe a post or two.

And I may get around to starting your second commission, Elphie. May being the operative word^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:04 am
Take your time dear Celeste. There is no rush. After all you have your studies and you need to enjoy your downtime as well.
Oh! Before I forget, I won't be around tomorrow (noon till forever) I'm going to see John Mayer in concert in NYC with some friends. I may pop on super early in the morning to check up on things though!  

Elpinoine
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:08 am
S-someone randomly posted in Kira's dorm room and she's not even there to talk to.
Now it's ruined.
The order I need to survive has been disrupted. ; ___;

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7641 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games