Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7667 7668 7669 7670 7671 7672 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 pm

XSK Muse
Hey guys,

I have returned

Welcome back
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh yeah, now everybody wants the Hachibi.

Will I ever win at anything?

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:09 pm

thefire158

I don't want it...lol
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I don't want it...lol

I thought I had a good chance, and there were no other applications. So I figured I was going to have decent chances. And then two other applications pop up. And of course, they have something I don't. A memorable reputation. Nobody remembers me, and everybody loves them, so they've got better chances. Not only that, but they saw my RP example, and knew what to type in order to have a better sample than me.

I call shenanigans.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I don't want it...lol

I thought I had a good chance, and there were no other applications. So I figured I was going to have decent chances. And then two other applications pop up. And of course, they have something I don't. A memorable reputation. Nobody remembers me, and everybody loves them, so they've got better chances. Not only that, but they saw my RP example, and knew what to type in order to have a better sample than me.

I call shenanigans.
Who are the other two?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I don't want it...lol

I call shenanigans.
Who are the other two?

Ski and Haseo

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 pm

thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I don't want it...lol

I call shenanigans.
Who are the other two?

Ski and Haseo
ah, well argue your case and re-apply wit ha better RP sample
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Fire, you and I should spar. Armand versus Zenchi. XD

When my custom arm gets approved, He's going to be--physically--the strongest in our group. Even more so than Hiro. LOL.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:03 pm

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Fire, you and I should spar. Armand versus Zenchi. XD

When my custom arm gets approved, He's going to be--physically--the strongest in our group. Even more so than Hiro. LOL.
you'll never be stronger than my RPC =)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Gimme all of Katsuro's strength boosts and we'll see. I'll post mine up as well.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Taijutsu Master SS Rank,

Taijutsu Curse Mark,

8 Gates,

Achimichi Clan((can become 50 feet tall lol)

True heart of Taijutsu Technique

Muscle Brace Jutsu

6 Style of Taijutsu Master

Rock Style

Sand Style(2)

Rain Style

Leaf Style

Cloud Style
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I don't want it...lol

I call shenanigans.
Who are the other two?

Ski and Haseo

That's cheating, and we'll be caught in an endless loop. RP samples after sample, until it practically becomes an essay contest.

Muffin, you'll always win because you get to take the easy way out with byakugan. The only thing I have going for me is the shuriken and an advanced Rain taijutsu. Oh yeah...and explosives. I sort of designed my character with a Kakashi-esque thought process in mind. I do plan on getting one of the seven swords in the future, as well as Chidori. But Jedi is a hard person to track down, especially when he's fighting one of the most well-known people in the guild when you finally see him.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 pm

thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I call shenanigans.
Who are the other two?

Ski and Haseo

That's cheating, and we'll be caught in an endless loop. RP samples after sample, until it practically becomes an essay contest.

Muffin, you'll always win because you get to take the easy way out with byakugan. The only thing I have going for me is the shuriken and an advanced Rain taijutsu. Oh yeah...and explosives. I sort of designed my character with a Kakashi-esque thought process in mind. I do plan on getting one of the seven swords in the future, as well as Chidori. But Jedi is a hard person to track down, especially when he's fighting one of the most well-known people in the guild when you finally see him.
it's not cheating its proving your skills that's how I got back the taijutsu curse mark and snake summoning
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

I call shenanigans.
Who are the other two?

Ski and Haseo

it's not cheating its proving your skills that's how I got back the taijutsu curse mark and snake summoning

I've still got a point with the endless loop. I don't have that much of a chance anyway. I thought it would be cool to have, but I guess I don't need it that badly.

-stands in corner-

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm

thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158
Katsuro Hitokage
thefire158

Ski and Haseo

I've still got a point with the endless loop. I don't have that much of a chance anyway. I thought it would be cool to have, but I guess I don't need it that badly.

-stands in corner-
well it all depends how badly you want it, but eh
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7667 7668 7669 7670 7671 7672 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games