Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Can't view it. Stupid internet. But ***** Bear is old news. Irrelevant by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:17 am
But what the hell was her mother thinking?  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:07 pm
@Darling: I saw that on The Soup. Those pageants are always creepy and horrid.

@Bio: Don't you still have your security job?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 pm
It's actually reasons like that I want Want a Z-poc to happen.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:42 pm
AngelaAshford
@Darling: I saw that on The Soup. Those pageants are always creepy and horrid.

@Bio: Don't you still have your security job?
It's not really a job. It's like an academy, where basically they have a bunch of affiliate agencies, and they send me a notice every time one of those agencies is hiring. So far no luck, most of them are either hiring for managerial positions, or need someone with a vehicle, or something else that I'm not qualified for. There's gonna be a job fair at one of those agencies on the 22nd, I'm hoping to land something there. But that's almost a month away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm
I just turned on Zero after not playing it for some time and I completely forget where I am and what I was supposed to do.I tell you,those frogs are pretty ******** I guess having to re-figure-out the whole scenario is what Resident Evil is about.You know that s**t what do I do,I'm so screwed feeling.

Sorry for the lack of relavencey to whatever conversation was going on,but this is the only place I could think of to rant about the games.Unless there is a forum I over-looked.  

The King of Misery

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 pm
Well, if you're stuck, there is the Help thread. But I'm guessing you want to do it yourself. Unfortunately, I pretty much have all the puzzles and key locations memorized for all the RE games worth playing. Though sometimes I do get surprised by the odd enemy I forget about. RE3 is the best for its random enemies.
And Remake always kicks a** with its Real Survival or Invisible Enemy modes for that extra challenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 am
Few things:

1. You're right, Bio. That scene in FFX with Tidus and Yuna in the water was ridiculously cheesy. I had a good LOL at it. That being said, FFX may be my favorite FF (Or second favorite). The story has me really gripped, and all the characters I had a gripe with have gotten better. Auron isn't as badass as he is mature. And Seymour has become a major douchebag, a villian that I love to hate.

I have to retract my statement about FFVIII being my favorite FF. At the moment, I honestly don't remember what the story is about. And gameplay alone isn't enough to warrant it the position of being my favorite. Maybe once I play it again it will reclaim it's crown. But for the moment, VII and X stand as my favorites. Can't wait to play IV, VI, and XIII.

2. I can't do it. I can't narrow down my selection to a top 100 favorite movies list. That is why it is being bumped up to either a top 200 or top 250. That being said, I need to go through all the years again so that I can add the movies I removed from my possibles list. So, the list won't be ready for another few weeks...But, in the meantime, I'm going to go ahead with making my...

3. Ordered top 25 favorite video games list. This list shouldn't take long at all to make. Expect it in a few days.  

King of Paradise

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:25 pm
Movies would be a hard one for me. But would it be alright if I hopped on the band wagon with a top 25 games list, too? I have no clue if I'd actually get it done, but uh...I could try?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:03 pm
Xenomina
Movies would be a hard one for me. But would it be alright if I hopped on the band wagon with a top 25 games list, too?

NO! scream

Lol, jk.

I'm just curious to see if anyone's list has changed since we shared our top 10 a year or so back.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:09 pm
@Bio: Basically it's like a temp agency?

@Chase: FF8 = teens, sorceresses, and TIME KOMPRESSION.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:08 pm
Chase Me To The End
Few things:

1. You're right, Bio. That scene in FFX with Tidus and Yuna in the water was ridiculously cheesy. I had a good LOL at it. That being said, FFX may be my favorite FF (Or second favorite). The story has me really gripped, and all the characters I had a gripe with have gotten better. Auron isn't as badass as he is mature. And Seymour has become a major douchebag, a villian that I love to hate.

Blasphemy. It's okay at best. Besides, a good villain, you have to hate to love them, not love to hate them. A good villain will be the biggest jerk, but you're still going, "********, he's cool!" Like Wesker was in RE1. Actually, that aspect will be discussed on my Top 50 favorite video game characters. Which is done... Should I release it? Should I? Should I?

Chase Me To The End

I have to retract my statement about FFVIII being my favorite FF. At the moment, I honestly don't remember what the story is about. And gameplay alone isn't enough to warrant it the position of being my favorite. Maybe once I play it again it will reclaim it's crown. But for the moment, VII and X stand as my favorites. Can't wait to play IV, VI, and XIII.
You need to replay VIII, then. How could you forget? > surprised
I'm probably not gonna end up playing FFVI or V... I want to... But I just can't dedicate my time to them on the TV. I'd be a happy man if FF Anthology was released on the PS Network, then I'd play FFV and VI on the PSP, and problem solved. Or just port them the way they did with FF1 and FF2. Either way, I've been spoiled to RPGs on handheld, which basically means I can level grind while watching TV on the side.

But Persona 3 and 4 are still worth playing on the big screen.

Chase Me To The End

2. I can't do it. I can't narrow down my selection to a top 100 favorite movies list. That is why it is being bumped up to either a top 200 or top 250. That being said, I need to go through all the years again so that I can add the movies I removed from my possibles list. So, the list won't be ready for another few weeks...But, in the meantime, I'm going to go ahead with making my...

3. Ordered top 25 favorite video games list. This list shouldn't take long at all to make. Expect it in a few days.
I'm thinking about doing top 25 video games... I don't even remember making a list before in the first place...

@Angela: Well, not even. It's like an agency for other agencies. It's a weird system, I know, but ideally it's supposed to be easier to find jobs this way. Of course, with no Police foundation, or any other interest in this field on my resume, it's probably a bit more difficult.
Still, I did my substitute teaching thing today, and it was pretty awesome. The kids were fun, and sometimes morbid, haha. This was conventional art though. I'm gonna talk to the owner of the school and pitch the idea of starting a Photoshop or maybe even a 3DS Max class that I could teach. Who knows, maybe I'll get a permanent position there afterall.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Few things:

Blasphemy. It's okay at best. Besides, a good villain, you have to hate to love them, not love to hate them. A good villain will be the biggest jerk, but you're still going, "********, he's cool!" Like Wesker was in RE1. Actually, that aspect will be discussed on my Top 50 favorite video game characters. Which is done... Should I release it? Should I? Should I?

Chase Me To The End

You need to replay VIII, then. How could you forget? > surprised
I'm probably not gonna end up playing FFVI or V... I want to... But I just can't dedicate my time to them on the TV. I'd be a happy man if FF Anthology was released on the PS Network, then I'd play FFV and VI on the PSP, and problem solved. Or just port them the way they did with FF1 and FF2. Either way, I've been spoiled to RPGs on handheld, which basically means I can level grind while watching TV on the side.

But Persona 3 and 4 are still worth playing on the big screen.

Chase Me To The End

I'm thinking about doing top 25 video games... I don't even remember making a list before in the first place...

@Angela: Well, not even. It's like an agency for other agencies. It's a weird system, I know, but ideally it's supposed to be easier to find jobs this way. Of course, with no Police foundation, or any other interest in this field on my resume, it's probably a bit more difficult.
Still, I did my substitute teaching thing today, and it was pretty awesome. The kids were fun, and sometimes morbid, haha. This was conventional art though. I'm gonna talk to the owner of the school and pitch the idea of starting a Photoshop or maybe even a 3DS Max class that I could teach. Who knows, maybe I'll get a permanent position there afterall.

I never said Seymour was a good villain. I just love to hate him. Like the Jew Hunter in Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. He wasn't cool (He was collected, though), but I'm pretty sure everyone loved hating him.

Yes, you should ha ha.

To tell the truth, I was 14 when I last played FFVIII, so I don't think I fully grasped what the hell was going on. Besides, I only got up to the third disk in that game...

My Top 20 is done. I'll release it tomorrow.

Sorry, Bio, but RE4 is on it. But if it helps, everyone here has changed my opinion on that game, and now I consider it in a different light.

And I also retract the statement Thee Stranger made of me a long time ago. I am a true, blue RE4 fanboy, for reasons that I find it extremely fun to play and hilarious to follow (the story to).

But, I still love RE 2 and 3 as well, so don't fully count me out, heh. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm
Chase Me To The End
I never said Seymour was a good villain. I just love to hate him. Like the Jew Hunter in Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. He wasn't cool (He was collected, though), but I'm pretty sure everyone loved hating him.
Well, I think either we have a different way of saying the same thing, or something's getting mixed up... Because he's exactly the kind of guy you hate to love. He's the biggest jerk, scum of the earth, but he's still got an awesome demeanor about him, and you can't help but say, "I like this guy. I enjoy watching him on the screen." That's hating to love him.
Loving to hate someone is more along the lines of Ashley in RE4. You hate her, and you don't even WANT to like her.

Chase Me To The End

Yes, you should ha ha.

To tell the truth, I was 14 when I last played FFVIII, so I don't think I fully grasped what the hell was going on. Besides, I only got up to the third disk in that game...
Sounds to me like FFVIII is well overdue for another playthrough.

Chase Me To The End

My Top 20 is done. I'll release it tomorrow.

Sorry, Bio, but RE4 is on it. But if it helps, everyone here has changed my opinion on that game, and now I consider it in a different light.

And I also retract the statement Thee Stranger made of me a long time ago. I am a true, blue RE4 fanboy, for reasons that I find it extremely fun to play and hilarious to follow (the story to).
Gasp! That's it, you are NOT my son!

Seriously though, I dumped RE4 like yesterday's garbage, and never looked back. That game was like pollution in my collection.

Chase Me To The End

But, I still love RE 2 and 3 as well, so don't fully count me out, heh. sweatdrop
Well, you better... Otherwise how could I possibly take your opinion even remotely seriously?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm
So this weekend, I finally finished SH:Homecoming. I personally liked it, and if that's any look at how the other Silent Hills are minus the aiming, I believe I'll have to go find my PS2 and play whichever ones I can find.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games