Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7674 7675 7676 7677 7678 7679 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

internets was down for two days finally back on, been drawing the whole time mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Rockgirl809
awww alicia

Your rpc has commitment issues huh? xd All the guys my rpc's have been with either were killed by someone or somehow, or left. xp

Which is starting to be a trend for Rini as well, it seems . . .

But with this new twist in her life . . . she's getting a new look soon~! I've already gotten it drawn up. ^_^

And where have you been? xd Missing my daughter. razz

Haha, sorrysorry. Was on a short hiatus due to spring break and a rush of work afterwards. Just recently jumped back in and have yet to locate Nori. Dunno were Muse left her, lol. I might just stick her somewhere. Any suggestions? lol

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Rockgirl809
awww alicia

Your rpc has commitment issues huh? xd All the guys my rpc's have been with either were killed by someone or somehow, or left. xp

But with this new twist in her life . . . she's getting a new look soon~! I've already gotten it drawn up. ^_^

Haha, sorrysorry. Was on a short hiatus due to spring break and a rush of work afterwards. Just recently jumped back in and have yet to locate Nori. Dunno were Muse left her, lol. I might just stick her somewhere. Any suggestions? lol

I don't know, i have a clone in the office, and the real me is in my personal training grounds.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Rockgirl809
awww alicia

I don't know, i have a clone in the office, and the real me is in my personal training grounds.

. . . random question: Has anyone ever tried to play a CIVILIAN in this guild? 'Cause I'm really close to going the ironic route and having Nori decide that the shinobi life isn't really for her . . . lol

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

. . . random question: Has anyone ever tried to play a CIVILIAN in this guild? 'Cause I'm really close to going the ironic route and having Nori decide that the shinobi life isn't really for her . . . lol

Your an easy target then, but i don't think anyone rped as a civilian.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

All the more of a challenge, not only for me to RP her but for those of the village to protect her should someone attempt to take advantage of her as a target. I mean, if there's a war, she'd probably be a target, anyway, right? Who knows? She might change her mind at a later date and resume training, but methinks at the moment, she's a bit unsure of herself as a kunoichi. *nodnod*

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

All the more of a challenge, not only for me to RP her but for those of the village to protect her should someone attempt to take advantage of her as a target. I mean, if there's a war, she'd probably be a target, anyway, right? Who knows? She might change her mind at a later date and resume training, but methinks at the moment, she's a bit unsure of herself as a kunoichi. *nodnod*

Then i might have to beat the senses in her. wink
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

lol feel free to. She's your daughter. lolol If you convince the character to change her mind, you'll have convinced me. ^_^

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

lol feel free to. She's your daughter. lolol If you convince the character to change her mind, you'll have convinced me. ^_^

Ok. twisted
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:15 am

thefire158
claru gardeford
His soul If forfeit?

>.>

<.<

Don't worry about it.

Really??? Im still not joining Rain village unless I have second rpc then I may.

Shinji Inawa

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Alicia Joana
claru gardeford
and pfft about the akatsuki. Theres an akatsuki in just about every village cept sand. and thats only cause theres an ex akatsuki in sand. I'm going to the exams as a proctor and i have a demon. You don't see me worried. partially because sindenky's rpc that died was the only living rpc who could tell that i'm a demon, so i'm not worried. as far as i know the akatsuki don't have trackers, or ex shukaku's.

Actually...we already know your a host. We already did a reconnaissance awhile back. But the Akatsuki is low on active members, so not much has been done lately. twisted
please tell me what reconnasence you could have done... The only person my rpc has ever come into contact with that has left the sand village in the last... oh idk 3-5 months is that guy who came to ask about the exams. other than that no one. And theres no way that guy couldve found out. I'll be waiting for this magical way. evil

EDIT- even sona doesn't know. Katsuro is the only person i've ever even used the abilities against, my eyes are covered by chalk so no one notices that part.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm

You're a hosts too? Yay good for us. We both have Jinchuuriki RPC's!!!

Etheral Chaos

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm annoyed Muffin made it into Rain lol.
No offense to you/him(depending who's reading) But Kemuri's basically running and regulating the village, since Alicia has so much stuff to do as captain and only on ever so often.
He has been making damn sure everyone in Rain is dedicated faithfully to the village, and that those willing to abandon their village for ANY reason are told to piss off.
When the Rain village was closed for like a year, i still RP'ed as Kemuri from the Rain village, he wandered as a homeless ninja till it opened back up, thats called dedication.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

why what did muffin do gonk

why would he be offended that you were running the village?

Do you know about this magical akatsuki scouting that found me was?

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:44 pm

claru gardeford
why what did muffin do gonk

why would he be offended that you were running the village?

Do you know about this magical akatsuki scouting that found me was?

He was a member of Cloud then left. That along upsets Kemuri who thinks no matter what you should stay in your village.

He wouldn't? Just annoyed me he happened to get to speak to the Amekage(nobody gets to talk to her) and gain access that way. No way Kemuri would over rule her saying.

No i don't. I do remember thinking the scouting wasn't to legit, they basically ran around every village til they found jinchuriki, however it was apparently legitimate. Happened FOREVER ago.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7674 7675 7676 7677 7678 7679 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games