Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7676 7677 7678 7679 7680 7681 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:25 pm

ChaosTorrent
Nobody wanted pichu back.

How did you know my name was Nobody?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Orphie
ChaosTorrent

oh em gee dats mah name too.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie
ChaosTorrent

0.0 Why would you want him to return?

Yeah, I wish they'd brought back Dr. Mario and Pichu. Why not Young Link and Mewtwo, too? Roy? Come on back. Let's just change the name of the game, too. Clone wars.

We have enough clones as it is. We do not need anymore.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Meta_Fish
Yeah, I wish they'd brought back Dr. Mario and Pichu. Why not Young Link and Mewtwo, too? Roy? Come on back. Let's just change the name of the game, too. Clone wars.

Brawl has no clones...except Toon Link.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Meta_Fish

Your right about the clones, but I just think the clones are better. XD. They definently could have done better with the movesets. I think the clones were bad, but I like them more. neutral

Uhm, Reg? Falco, Fox, Wolf... Ganondorf and Falcon...

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Hey, I always wanted to see Ryu in brawl. Let's take falcon's moveset and make him a bit taller & slower, nobody will notice.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Regulust
Oh God, here we go again.

Kathulu93
Your right about the clones, but I just think the clones are better. XD. They definently could have done better with the movesets. I think the clones were bad, but I like them more. neutral

Uhm, Reg? Falco, Fox, Wolf...
Bleh. I say just get rid of the clones, give characters alternate costumes, and throw in two or three NEW characters.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Toon link is a pretty clone. He IS alot different from link, he DOES have other effects on his B-Moves, but he's still a clone.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Regulust
Oh God, here we go again.

Kathulu93

Uhm, Reg? Falco, Fox, Wolf...
Bleh. I say just get rid of the clones, give characters alternate costumes, and throw in two or three NEW characters.

I'd probably rather have that than clones at all.

That doesn't mean I didn't want Pichu in the game.

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 pm

So clones i assume are characters were there A moves are completely different and there B moves are edited? Really you can't call them clones, they are different enough that they are there own characters.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm

ChaosTorrent
Toon link is a pretty clone. He IS alot different from link, he DOES have other effects on his B-Moves, but he's still a clone.
He got hops, speed, and a good and cheap down A air move. Thats what I like about him.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Regulust
So clones i assume are characters were there A moves are completely different and there B moves are edited? Really you can't call them clones, they are different enough that they are there own characters.
Fine, let's call them "edits." Is that alright?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:39 pm

lets just make a fan based version of brawl on flash except it'll be crappy gameplay quality in comparison

Xilo The Odd

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Edit is uncool. Let's use superior words, like "altered version of the original".
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7676 7677 7678 7679 7680 7681 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games