Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Well, honestly, I said screw all the technical aspects and all that. I used one single criterion for my decisions. And like I said in Fallout 3, the criterion was, "If I could only play one video game for the rest of my life, which one would it be?" And Fallout 3 is it. #2 would be it if Fallout 3 never existed, #3 if #2 didn't exist, and so on and so forth. So it just came down to, "Would I rather only play this game or this game?" And that's how it ended up.
There's different ways of breaking it down, I suppose. I could've went with simple Fun Factor, then Uncharted 2 would probably be like, in the top 3.

Well, let's see... Didn't get that far in Twilight Princess.. The fire temple was annoying as hell... I was just really frustrated by how slow you move around in those magnetic boots, it kinda ended up being my biggest barrier to entry, and then I got rid of my Wii.

Tales of Symphonia I couldn't get into either. I didn't enjoy the battle system too much. Got some good voice actors though. I remember when I first bought RE4, I lent it to my friend and he gave me Symphonia, that's when I played it, but then I told him I didn't like it very much, and he said, "Yeah, it's not that great, I just gave it to you as collateral."

Legend of Dragoon I'm getting through little by little, with huge breaks in between. I dunno, something's keeping me from being immersed.

Majora's Mask would probably be in my top 50...

RE4 shouldn't be on that list.

Umm... most of the other stuff I'm unfamiliar with. Streets of Rage was fun. Uncharted 2 is gonna blow you out of the water. Blow you out of the gorgeous, 3D water...

EDIT: Also, I'm kinda surprised Evil Dead isn't on that list. Regeneration, at least.

And what do you mean we're Awkward??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Awkward that he would have two fathers. xd

Edit: And again, I'm by no means defending RE4, but it did in fact revolutionize the action genre. It's a fun game to play (not anymore though, it did get stale after a while), but not a good RE game.

And before you say "Well I don't think it did", please name the last over-the-shoulder shooter before it that sold 4+ million copies. razz

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, honestly, I said screw all the technical aspects and all that. I used one single criterion for my decisions. And like I said in Fallout 3, the criterion was, "If I could only play one video game for the rest of my life, which one would it be?" And Fallout 3 is it. #2 would be it if Fallout 3 never existed, #3 if #2 didn't exist, and so on and so forth. So it just came down to, "Would I rather only play this game or this game?" And that's how it ended up.
There's different ways of breaking it down, I suppose. I could've went with simple Fun Factor, then Uncharted 2 would probably be like, in the top 3.

Well, let's see... Didn't get that far in Twilight Princess.. The fire temple was annoying as hell... I was just really frustrated by how slow you move around in those magnetic boots, it kinda ended up being my biggest barrier to entry, and then I got rid of my Wii.

Tales of Symphonia I couldn't get into either. I didn't enjoy the battle system too much. Got some good voice actors though. I remember when I first bought RE4, I lent it to my friend and he gave me Symphonia, that's when I played it, but then I told him I didn't like it very much, and he said, "Yeah, it's not that great, I just gave it to you as collateral."

Legend of Dragoon I'm getting through little by little, with huge breaks in between. I dunno, something's keeping me from being immersed.

Majora's Mask would probably be in my top 50...

RE4 shouldn't be on that list.

Umm... most of the other stuff I'm unfamiliar with. Streets of Rage was fun. Uncharted 2 is gonna blow you out of the water. Blow you out of the gorgeous, 3D water...

EDIT: Also, I'm kinda surprised Evil Dead isn't on that list. Regeneration, at least.

And what do you mean we're Awkward??

Lol, the magnetic boots were your biggest barrier of entry? I find that funny.

Sad to hear you couldn't get into Tales of Symphonia and can't as of yet get into Legend of Dragoon.

Eh, I love the movies to death, but the game (Regeneration) was just alright. Sure, it was hilarious, and my ideal way to go about playing as Ash, but it felt like it belonged on the SNES with it's basicness. All you did was hack and slash and shoot shi* 'til the very end. And I didn't like the fact that the world was void of life, character's you could walk up to and talk to and what not.

Well, if both you and Canas were my fathers, that'd make you guys...At least, it would make you more than likely.....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm

*WARNING SPOILERS: If you have not Beaten Re0 then do not read.

Just beat Zero,and that ending scene where Billy Kills the Queen Leech was the Shiz-nite."Eat this,Queenie!"I love this game.It's probably my fav. RE,other then REmake.

The King of Misery

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Canas Renvall

Edit: And again, I'm by no means defending RE4, but it did in fact revolutionize the action genre. It's a fun game to play (not anymore though, it did get stale after a while), but not a good RE game.

And before you say "Well I don't think it did", please name the last over-the-shoulder shooter before it that sold 4+ million copies. razz

I don't have to name one... Because quite frankly, Alone in the Dark revolutionized (Hell, STARTED) survival horror, but Resident Evil still is best known for popularizing it.
That's the same case with RE4. It played a lot smoother and was more accessible than action shooters before it, but it wasn't "REVOLUTIONARY" in the same way that one would say, Mario 64 or the original Tomb Raider or Metal Gear. RE4 didn't start the genre, it just did it better--that's action shooter genre. Not horror.
All RE4 did was say, "I'm Survival Horror" and made people go, "Oh, this is survival horror that's all actiony." It's almost like Kingdom Hearts or something in that way, that it went, "I'm an RPG" and people who didn't like RPGs said, "Oh, well this RPG is all hack and slash, so I like it now. It's progress." When all it is, is taking an aspect from another genre, but denying it. Because let's face it, people don't identify Kingdom Hearts as "Hack and Slash/RPG." They jsut call it a JRPG. Just the same, it's always, "RE4 is the best Survival Horror game evar!" When it's not, it's just a really good action game. But since it was oh so popular, there's a hundred action games just like it, and quite a few that are even better. So there's no reason to even play RE4 now, unless you LIKE the s**t for storyline.

Chase Me To The End
It just got tedious. I was like, "WOULD YOU GET TO THE FRIGGIN DESTINATION ALREADY!?"

Chase Me To The End

Sad to hear you couldn't get into Tales of Symphonia and can't as of yet get into Legend of Dragoon.
I think I missed my chance on Legend of Dragoon. I remember back around the time when I first got my PS1, I played a demo for it, and I freakin loved it. I was like, "This is almost as awesome as FF8!" But then when I picked it up again, when the PS2 was well into its better years, there have just been so many advancements in gameplay, that LOD just feels so sluggish. I'd spend like 5 seconds of them just standing there, not the enemy attacking, nor the character. And if there's an Active Time feature, it's not even visible. Maybe if they release it on the PSN, then I'll be able to enjoy it on the PSP.

Chase Me To The End

Eh, I love the movies to death, but the game (Regeneration) was just alright. Sure, it was hilarious, and my ideal way to go about playing as Ash, but it felt like it belonged on the SNES with it's basicness. All you did was hack and slash and shoot shi* 'til the very end. And I didn't like the fact that the world was void of life, character's you could walk up to and talk to and what not.
Well, you could walk up and talk to people in a Fistfull of Boomstick, it's still a barely mediocre game.
Regeneration kicked a**, man. I mean, yeah, it had a touch of simplicity to it, but that only gave it charm. And it's not like there's no character progression, you do find new weapons to diversify your arsenal.
I dunno, man... Considering that it's one of MY top 25 games, and you're definitely a bigger Evil Dead fanboy than I am... Just find it surprising, is all. If I had to choose my three favorite pieces of Evil Dead media, they would be this game, the musical and Army of Darkness.

Chase Me To The End
Well, if both you and Canas were my fathers, that'd make you guys...At least, it would make you more than likely.....
Oh right... That... Well, there's no reason why two straight guys who are good friends can't raise a kid together... Right, Mr. Kojima?

@King of Misery: Pretty much everyone here played REmake and RE0, so we don't really bother with spoiler warnings with those two games. Welcome to the club.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm

1. Okami
This game is the only game to have EVER made me cry. And that says a lot. I found the game excellently done in all counts. Great story, unique art direction, great music…Clover’s finest game they ever made before it finally got shut down. It’s a shame that so many people shun the game simply because it’s “like Zelda.” Well yeah, it is, but it WORKS. And dare I say... it’s even better than any of the Zelda games.

2. Silent Hill 2
Like you didn’t see this one coming. Silent Hill 2 is without a doubt the best survival horror game in all of existence. It’s terrifying in so many ways. The atmosphere and creatures set a rich and tense mood as you explore Silent Hill. And not to mention Pyramid Head. Good lord, the hallway scene where you first see him burned a permanent fear of long dark hallways into my head. Very deep and well executed, this game earns its #2 spot.

3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
In my opinion, this is still the best Zelda game in existence. Twilight Princess came very close, almost tied it even. However, this game is just closer to my heart. It was my first Zelda game, and certainly wasn’t the last.

4. Resident Evil 2
RE 2 was the high point of the series in my opinion. I loved the story in this game, and the creature designs in that game were my favorites as well. It also introduced my favorite female protagonist of the series, Claire Redfield.

5. Portal
One Word: GLaDOS.
Now we’re thinking with portals…can’t wait for Portal 2!

6. Beyond Good and Evil
Another of the underappreciated games, this one was sort, sweet, and very fun. It had a great story filled with commentary on society and politics, but not in a way that was obvious and overbearing. Not to mention the music was also great. I just hope they can manage to the sequel like they had planned.

7. Katamari Damacy
THIS GAME IS ADDICTIVE. Bizarre yes, but addictive. I love it for its playability and uniqueness. One of the best things to come out of Japan next to sushi and giant robots.

8. Soul Calibur 3
The Soul Calibur series has got to be my favorite fighting game series of all time. The story was steeped with mythology, and the characters were diverse and creative. My only real quip is that SC4 was a terrible game, and a shame to the series. Yes, even moreso than Legends.

9. Half-Life 2
Gordon Freeman is, without a doubt, the most badass nerd in all of existence. He’s taken on invading aliens with nothing but a crowbar and WON. Also, Half-Life 2 is one of the few shooters made in the last few years with an actual enjoyable plot…unlike Halo and Call of Duty. I’m sorry, but those two series just suck. And besides, who doesn’t love the gravity gun?

10. Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia earns its spot as my favorite RPG of all time. It had a great plot, and I found it to have a decent pace and game length, unlike the other tales games. And for those of you who I know are gonna ask: no, I don’t like Final Fantasy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here are my other 15 favorite games, in no real order.

Rez
Team Fortress 2
God of War 2
Skies of Arcadia
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Bioshock
City of Heroes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Freedom Force
Mass Effect
Blazblue
Forbidden Siren
System Shock 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Xenomina
1. Okami
Never played it.

Xenomina
2. Silent Hill 2
Like you didn’t see this one coming. Silent Hill 2 is without a doubt the best survival horror game in all of existence. It’s terrifying in so many ways. The atmosphere and creatures set a rich and tense mood as you explore Silent Hill. And not to mention Pyramid Head. Good lord, the hallway scene where you first see him burned a permanent fear of long dark hallways into my head. Very deep and well executed, this game earns its #2 spot.
Well deserved. Although considering you're a fan, I'm kinda surprised that the letter at the end DIDN'T make you cry.

Xenomina
3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

4. Resident Evil 2
Awesome choices.

Xenomina

5. Portal
One Word: GLaDOS.
Now we’re thinking with portals…can’t wait for Portal 2!
The idea and the gameplay might be awesome, but everything else about it is overrated. For example, the idea of this "Cake" at the end, while cute at first, it just became more stale than the cake itself would be. And the credits song, same thing, while cute at first, people revere it as the greatest vocal track in any video game. And I mean, come on... It's not even a very good song. But the gameplay itself yeah, very awesome idea.

Xenomina
6. Beyond Good and Evil
Another of the underappreciated games, this one was sort, sweet, and very fun. It had a great story filled with commentary on society and politics, but not in a way that was obvious and overbearing. Not to mention the music was also great. I just hope they can manage to the sequel like they had planned.
I still have yet to play it. I mean, I played it, and got to the part with the Jamaican Rhynos... I think, maybe a little further than that. And it's all awesome so far, but I dunno, I can't seem to find the motivation to just play right through it. I will, though.

Xenomina
8. Soul Calibur 3
The Soul Calibur series has got to be my favorite fighting game series of all time. The story was steeped with mythology, and the characters were diverse and creative. My only real quip is that SC4 was a terrible game, and a shame to the series. Yes, even moreso than Legends.
SC3 is very underappreciated. It's kind of shitty that the only reason SC2 was such a hit was because the GameCube version had Link in it. And everyone who owned it and was like, "I'm a HUGE fan of Scoul Calibur! Now look at how I rock with Link!" But then SC3 comes out, and they're not even freakin interested in it... Nintendo fanboys is what they were.
I've never been a fan of the franchise, but from what I've played, I did enjoy SC3 better than 2. And the endings were cool.

9 and 10 I don't much care for. And I did play both of them. The coolest thing about Gordon Freeman is that he looks like a good friend of mine.

@God of War 2 - God of War 2 would've been #26 on my list, actually.
@Skies of Arcadia - Damn... I oughtta try this game. What platform is it on? PS2?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

I don't have to name one... Because quite frankly, Alone in the Dark revolutionized (Hell, STARTED) survival horror, but Resident Evil still is best known for popularizing it.
That's the same case with RE4. It played a lot smoother and was more accessible than action shooters before it, but it wasn't "REVOLUTIONARY" in the same way that one would say, Mario 64 or the original Tomb Raider or Metal Gear. RE4 didn't start the genre, it just did it better--that's action shooter genre. Not horror.
All RE4 did was say, "I'm Survival Horror" and made people go, "Oh, this is survival horror that's all actiony." It's almost like Kingdom Hearts or something in that way, that it went, "I'm an RPG" and people who didn't like RPGs said, "Oh, well this RPG is all hack and slash, so I like it now. It's progress." When all it is, is taking an aspect from another genre, but denying it. Because let's face it, people don't identify Kingdom Hearts as "Hack and Slash/RPG." They jsut call it a JRPG. Just the same, it's always, "RE4 is the best Survival Horror game evar!" When it's not, it's just a really good action game. But since it was oh so popular, there's a hundred action games just like it, and quite a few that are even better. So there's no reason to even play RE4 now, unless you LIKE the s**t for storyline.

Chase Me To The End
It just got tedious. I was like, "WOULD YOU GET TO THE FRIGGIN DESTINATION ALREADY!?"

Chase Me To The End

I think I missed my chance on Legend of Dragoon. I remember back around the time when I first got my PS1, I played a demo for it, and I freakin loved it. I was like, "This is almost as awesome as FF8!" But then when I picked it up again, when the PS2 was well into its better years, there have just been so many advancements in gameplay, that LOD just feels so sluggish. I'd spend like 5 seconds of them just standing there, not the enemy attacking, nor the character. And if there's an Active Time feature, it's not even visible. Maybe if they release it on the PSN, then I'll be able to enjoy it on the PSP.

Chase Me To The End

Well, you could walk up and talk to people in a Fistfull of Boomstick, it's still a barely mediocre game.
Regeneration kicked a**, man. I mean, yeah, it had a touch of simplicity to it, but that only gave it charm. And it's not like there's no character progression, you do find new weapons to diversify your arsenal.
I dunno, man... Considering that it's one of MY top 25 games, and you're definitely a bigger Evil Dead fanboy than I am... Just find it surprising, is all. If I had to choose my three favorite pieces of Evil Dead media, they would be this game, the musical and Army of Darkness.

Chase Me To The End
Oh right... That... Well, there's no reason why two straight guys who are good friends can't raise a kid together... Right, Mr. Kojima?

@King of Misery: Pretty much everyone here played REmake and RE0, so we don't really bother with spoiler warnings with those two games. Welcome to the club.

I don't even care that RE4 was revolutionary, or not, or whatever. It's that, even though Bio pointed out there have been hundreds of game that have copied RE4's formula (And have even improved on it), and like how I was ackowledging Canas' affection towards OoT, RE4 is it's own seperate and unique beast. And it is the one I so choose to play.

And if you can take the plot with a grain of salt, it's hilarious in that ridiculously cheesy B-movie kind of way.

Whatever. That's all I want or have to say about RE4.

@Bio:

Patience, Bio, patience. Plus, it's not like you didn't do any trudging with the iron boots in OoT.

For LoD, the timing input system was great, and made battles incredibly fun. I always got excited whenever I achieved fully pulling off an attack.

Just because I'm an Evil Dead fan doesn't mean I have to love all of it's seperate media, as appearent by my turnoff by the concept of a musical...Which I may give a go one day...

EDIT:

@Xenomina:

Beyond Good and Evil came very close to making it on my list.

Oh, and I love you for loving Tales of Symphonia, as well as Skies of Arcadia. Yes, Bio, try it. It's for the dreamcast. Skies of Arcadia: Legends is for the gamecube.

And you just became mega awesome in my book for having Freedom Fighters on your list.

King of Paradise

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Witness the power!Hey does Nemesis remind anyone else of Broly from DB Z?Think about it,"STTTAAAARRRRRSSSSS!" "KAKOOOORROOOTT!"They're both powerful in their own fictional worlds,and they both only know one word.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm

@ Bio

Gamecube, actually. It's ported from the dreamcast, and I think some extra features were added in in the port. The letter at the end of Silent Hill 2 got me close to crying, as did both Kingdom Hearts games; but Okami made me sob like a little girl. XD

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Chase Me To The End
And if you can take the plot with a grain of salt, it's hilarious in that ridiculously cheesy B-movie kind of way.
Well, when you're deeply following the plot of the whole series, it's kinda difficult to take that one game with a grain of salt.

Chase Me To The End
Patience, Bio, patience. Plus, it's not like you didn't do any trudging with the iron boots in OoT.
Yeah, well, despite the fact that I love Ocarina of Time, that Water Temple is probably one of my most hated dungeons in video gaming history.

Chase Me To The End

For LoD, the timing input system was great, and made battles incredibly fun. I always got excited whenever I achieved fully pulling off the attack.
That's not what I'm talking about. Yeah, that part was fun. It was the waiting between turns that I hated.
By the way, not to belittle LoD any further, but Shadow Hearts 2 had a bit of a timing system on its attacks as well, and it was so much more versatile and intense. I'm not saying that LoD should've been better, Shadow Hears was like 5 years ahead. I'm just saying that's NOT the part that I didn't like.

Chase Me To The End

Just because I'm an Evil Dead fan doesn't mean I have to love all it's seperate media, as appearent by my turnoff by the concept of a musical...Which I may give a go one day...
No, it doesn't. But I mean, it's one thing if you're a Resident Evil fan and you'd say the movies sucked. Which, I might love the movies, but I'm under no impression that most of RE's fans feel the same way. (Sidenote, most RE fans also loved RE4 and RE5, so as far as I'm concerned, what the hell do they know?)

My point is, I've spoken to plenty of Evil Dead fans who loved the musical. And frankly, I'm willing to bet that 99% of all Evil Dead fans who DID see the musical, loved it.

As for Regeneration, well, yeah, Bruce Campbell and the humor aspect of it is what gives it the ultimate edge, but it's still an incredibly fun hack and slash. And as far as those types of games go, the hack and slash with gun action games, I'd play Evil Dead: Regeneration over Devil May Cry or (I know it's crude, but I can't resist) Gayonetta, any day.

EDIT:
Xenomina
@ Bio

Gamecube, actually. It's ported from the dreamcast, and I think some extra features were added in in the port. The letter at the end of Silent Hill 2 got me close to crying, as did both Kingdom Hearts games; but Okami made me sob like a little girl. XD
Well, what about MGS3? At the end? Come on, I sob like a little girl at that ending, every time.

Well, I'm sure I'll find Arcadia in the used section easily.

EDIT EDIT:
The King of Misery
Witness the power!Hey does Nemesis remind anyone else of Broly from DB Z?Think about it,"STTTAAAARRRRRSSSSS!" "KAKOOOORROOOTT!"They're both powerful in their own fictional worlds,and they both only know one word.

Please, don't make me picture Goku in Jill's outfit. >.<
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 pm

I guess so. Oh well. Sucks/doesn't suck for you. Whichever. Whatever.

Hmm, I don't remember there ever really being a slowdown in battles. Maybe anticipation for my next attempt at a combo string of attacks always kept me on edge, or giddy with enthusiasm?

You know, maybe all other Evil Dead fans would enjoy the musical.

But I'm willing to bet those fans don't hate musicals like me.

Because I do. I f***ing hate them.

So many tortuous hours spent in grammar and high school going to see shoddy and major musical productions, all of them too serious in nature with failed attempts at humor sprinkled in.

Maybe it's just my bad luck that I've seen the specific musicals I have in my life, but because of that, I hate 'em.

So sorry Evil Dead the musical. I just dont want to see you, or any other musical in my life time for that matter.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Chase Me To The End
Hmm, I don't remember there ever really being a slowdown in battles. Maybe anticipation for my next attempt at a combo string of attacks always kept me on edge, or giddy with enthusiasm?
Maybe it depends on how you play your Final Fantasies, too. Cause with FF7 and FF8, I always make sure to crank Battle Speed to the fastest possible level, and keep the ATB Active. So that makes the battles go by a lot faster.

Chase Me To The End

So many tortuous hours spent in grammar and high school going to see shoddy and major musical productions, all of them too serious in nature with failed attempts at humor sprinkled in.

Maybe it's just my bad luck that I've seen the specific musicals I have in my life, but because of that, I hate 'em.

So sorry Evil Dead the musical. I just dont want to see you, or any other musical in my life time for that matter.
Well, sucks for you, man. It really does. Screw that high school bullshit. You really need to see some real musicals with high production quality and actual trained singers and heck, in case of Evil Dead... Well, as the local newspaper reviewed it, "Bloody hilarious and hilariously bloody." And it really is.

Oh, and besides, Chase... South Park the movie is a musical. So there.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Maybe it depends on how you play your Final Fantasies, too. Cause with FF7 and FF8, I always make sure to crank Battle Speed to the fastest possible level, and keep the ATB Active. So that makes the battles go by a lot faster.

Chase Me To The End

Well, sucks for you, man. It really does. Screw that high school bullshit. You really need to see some real musicals with high production quality and actual trained singers and heck, in case of Evil Dead... Well, as the local newspaper reviewed it, "Bloody hilarious and hilariously bloody." And it really is.

Oh, and besides, Chase... South Park the movie is a musical. So there.

That's a movie musical...I have nothing against movie musicals.

Stage musicals are what I hate.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:58 am

So... You'd hate Westside Story on stage, but you wouldn't mind watching the movie adaptation of it?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games