Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

digipen79

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Hi! I'm new to Gaia! I just started, like, a week ago so if y'all want to give me any of your unused stuff that would be great! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Hi! I'm Hinita101. The first time I got hooked on Nintendo was when I played my first Pokemon game: Pokemon Yellow Version, special Pikachu edition too! My favorite chracter is Kirby. My favorite game is Legend of Zelda and the Phantom Hourglass. Did you know that Legend of Zelda and the Phantom Hourglass was voted as the third most best game? I also like Dragons and anime.  

Overlord Fenrich

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

QuantumRed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:08 pm
HoboRiss...umm, I like the SNES. My favorite Zelda is LttP, my favorite Mario is SMB3, Metroid is of course Super Metroid.

...I love science fiction to death. Especially Metroid but also stuff like Starcraft, Halo, HL, CnC 3, etc etc etc.

Go ahead and call me Hobo. I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:29 pm
Ahoy all! Furlock here. Just a wolf furry who loves to game. Hope to enjoy the guild! See you out there!  

Furlock

poopey dude

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:09 pm
yo im new to the cult and gaia alltogether so i need help knowing what some of the abbreveations are like i dont know what bumping is sad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:40 pm
yo...I am new how is it going?  

Drift Galewind

_xLadyAndromeda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:46 pm
Hi all, I'm new as well and started Gaia a couple days, a week ago.

I'm glad I got accepted into this guild...looks like I can finally rant about how much I love my DS.
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Im taz and im an alchoh- oh. this isnt aa. lol

I love nintendo, and my hobbies include... nothing but the wii and ds.
I am also a super psycho ninja because... i am.  

The Lord Arsenic

Chrisafa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:44 pm
HI, I'M NEW TO THE GUILD! xd

ok I'll Be shutting up now. sweatdrop

My favourite colour is black, so people think I'm emo but I'm not. emo
I also have long hair so people think I'm a girl.

So I get angry stressed

Very very Angry! scream
Then the artery in my neck poppes whee
Sooooooooooooo Yeah. Hi....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey guys!I am Skyler72.I love Nintendo, and have every system of theirs since the NES.I love playing on wifi and look forward to playing with others who have DS and Wii wifi games.Thanks for accepting me into the cult!It looks pretty awesome!  

SuckMyRainbow

tha monster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:47 pm
Hey, I don't remember clicking the send thingy to join but I did write one...so that's cool that I got in..so thanks haha.

My favourite game would probably be Majora's Mask or Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. My fave color is orange and all I do all day is play videogames or guitar.

So that's me haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:35 pm
i am new to this guild and just started Gaia probably like 5 days ago (cant remember). anyway my favorite games is smash bros. (Melee and original) and the Legend of Zelda games.  

Andranik912

Dragons__daughter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:50 pm
YAY! i made it... for me, i love the Nintendo Gamecube and the Wii, my favorite game I'd have to say is undoubtedly the Legend Of Zelda, Twilight Princess, but all the Zelda games are amazingly good... so biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:46 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Momoko Suraku... I love games ^_^  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ryn_pncho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 am
Hi! I'm a new member (how come it says when I search my name on the Members List i'm a NON-MEMBER) and my interests are pokemon and I know it's nerdy but... BOOKS!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games