Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:38 pm
Rene the Hopeless
I cant remember >,< its from like 4 years ago. All I can remember is something about bad grades and something about her parents not understanding her or being angry at her. blah. I need to sleep. Stupid night classes. I should have dropped something.

"Don't Let Me Get Me"?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:42 pm
Just want you to know that you can all rest a little easier,since I shall be gone for four days since of a field trip Im goiong on.

That and a very personal mournful event has happened In real life..  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: ::dies:: *sigh* school has taken a beating one me!! Ok well my social life is fine, its just my grades!!....ok my grades are fine too (except for math and english...stupid C...XP) I guess its just homework thats taken a beating!! Everywhere I look, its homework here, and homework their...its starting to get hard to catch up @_@ Ok lets see...I have a LAB report I have to do thats due tomorrow, stuff is happening in English which I have no clue of what is going on, Geometry homework (enough said X_x) plus I had Saturday Seminars last week, so I had to go to school on SATURDAY and take notes of these random people and write a 1 page summary that is due on Friday, which is the same day as homecoming, but not only that...I also cant go to the homecoming parade or game because I have a doctors appointment...MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Gah! someone just end my pain right now!!! crying I am praying that next week will be a better week ::prays really hard::  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:06 pm
*nonchalant look*

School... bah. So much work. Just trying to get it done.

*one eye droops closed*

So sleepy. Being premedical is a horror.  

LadyLight
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: and now for your very special announcment from Kurai!

What happened to the old Crew team?

Well now you can find out X3. Our 3 precious crew members Ky, Scary Sakura, and our lovely Aili.

arrow Well lets start by my ugly rival Kyalan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kyalan is now in berkely and all, being smart and hanging with the azns.

Comments: (didnt feel like asking him)

arrow and now for Scary Sakura

Comments: NYU ROX! come to to the city and experience the nyu life!!!! and feeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeee!!! rawr!

KuraiGekkou: anything you wish to ria high?
sakura dreamzz: puff
KuraiGekkou: sounds good
sakura dreamzz: yay

To Sakura Ai from Scary Sakura: jia you! and je suis isk happiness~!

arrow and now for our lovely Aili

(on the right)

Comments: Working like an angel and plotting like a devil. And ninjas don't wear Black watches.

Wishes: She wishes that you guys continue Rping together and She misses Rping with you all. ^^

arrow and Now for a randomn update on BloodyShigure. That silly Azn. (He never was a crew member)

User Image
(the one on the ground)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:14 pm
That being on the floor is merely a figment of your imagination.  

BloodyShigure

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:25 pm
Yo Shi-chan. *falls to floor half dead* I don't mean to imitate him but *falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:50 pm
: surprised bnoxious music comes on::

I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET ON BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS!!

::ends dramatic music::

Well, thats my theme song for this week and last week, actually i've been sad this whole entire month due to recent events in my life. And yeah...

Also, i find out i can't go to Mexico (it was a secret, only Kurai knew) and it was going to be like a surprise. I wanted to see if people thought i left gaia and see if anyone missed me. xD. I would of laughed. But anyways, i've been looking forward for this trip for three years. and now, whats so sweet about turning sixteen when you do something really boring on your birthday. Not cool.

Grah, and blah blah blah.

Man, i'm soo depressed. Mexico was one of those palces i wanted to go next to China and New Zealand. Bummer.

xD Ahaha, Scary Sakura.

To Scary Sakura from Sakura Ai Je suis ask happiness aussi!! avec moi life!!

Heh. I guess i haven't posted in the annoucements for a while. Heh.

::ponders::

Uhh, i don't think i have anything to say thats Ria-related. SInce i'm not really doing any events except grading star tests. xP

Uhh..yeah

and for Ria members, have you noticed the new beta profiles? Its pretty cool. Leave a comment in mine. xD.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:38 am
and a quick remainder that All star Test testakers must submit their test in before Sat. tommorow, or else it won't be graded.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:47 pm
Well...Hell's back..I hope Ria enjoyed its little Vacation away from me!! XD  

JoY_AnGel

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee yup!! Its my birth day!! Of course my Old Man forgot so no specail breakfast,but who cares about family when I got my friends to celebrate..but all of them would still be asleep,heh since Im a early worm catching the bird!! XD

And we shall go get our hair done really nice,shopping,and be all smwexy for a club!!! Of course I don't look any older. ::plays with face in mirror:: nee waa.

Maybe I'll have luck tommorow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!!!!!!!!!!! Happy...um...whatever age you are Birthday!!!...um nothing really else to say...Oh now I remember!!

Sakura, Joy, Kurai....

I need to know your heights for my manga! So how tall is Sakura ai, Feena, Oliver, Joy, Kurai, Mint? If Im not mistaken isnt Sakura ai 5'3" or something like that XP Oh and just to let you guys know Tiff and Kiyowa are 5'6"

Oh and I love random comments for the new profile thingie!!! whee So everyone come leave a comment!!! domokun heart  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:11 pm
Well what do you know? When its Joy's B-day the Sub-forums come out.

Happy B-day you crazy neko.

Unfourtantly we are unable to move anything still. >.
So all i could of done was create the sub-forums for now. Each one costed 2.5k gold. All of it came out from the guild stash.

So you do the math XD.

For now i think we have enough sub-forums. X3. I sorta went crazy on it and all.

and as for height. ehh make Kurai 6 foot somethin.

oh and one more thing.

PLease do not create any threads in the Sub-forums yet

(except for Rene. She wanted to create a thread in teh events X3 check it out)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

xD Happy birthday Joy!! I believe you turned 15 or something? Only four more months until my birthday and then i can drive!!! Yay!!!

Look out big cities of USA, i'm coming with my coolio car!!!! w00t!!!

::runs around in circles::

Uhh yes!! We got the sweet subforums. Yay!! More good news!!!

Uh, yup Tiff. Sakura Ai is 5'3. Feena is like 6'. Oliver is like 5'2 and Hiro is 6' as well.  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

Hee hee thanks guys,I had alot of fun last night with my birth Day party people threw for me!! A hot guy popped out of my cake..it had mango flavoring!!! ::sparkle sparkle::

Ohh well Joy's 5'7,and just to add if you ever want to know Ella's 5'9. Yea..I made Joy tall for some reason,can't wait to see the comic,make sure atleast to mention mangos once,and Im huggling someone to death!! XD

Im excited..Ai-y you have to give me that fanfiction!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games