Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:40 pm
Lilli dreamed of Tuesday and Klaash. They were fighting over her. Tuesday and Klaash were standing in Lilli's old room, yelling back and forth. Lilli was sitting on the floor. There was a dagger inches from her. She picked it up. Their yelling was becoming more violent, and threat filled. Lilli was crying. She took the dagger. She thought and then plunged it into her chest. Deeper, she was unable to handle all the fighting and pain. Lilli fell backward.. her eyes slid shut. She was dead.
Lilli reagained a conscious state. She could hear someone.. Tuesday sobbing. I'm not dead? Oh I was dreaming.. Lilli sat up. Tuesday was next to her on the bed, Klaash stood beside her staring down upon her. "Did I fall and hit my head?" Lilli asked, her head was throbbing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:27 pm
+twilight+nikki+
Shizue tilted her head softly "My room." she sighed. "I don't even remember what level it was on..."

Jin messed with his hair a bit aggravated. “How the heck am I supposed to know where that is?” He said not expecting an answer from her. “Alright,” he breathed. “Let’s try and find it then.” He said walking over to her and grabbing her wrist lightly dragging her down the hall. “You don’t even remember the floor? You’re hopeless…” He mumbled.

((Jin isn't very...people friendly lol))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:35 pm
“Ben, don’t be like that! It was unexpected is all. I mean, You’ve known me for a day?
I’m sorry. What would you like me to say?” she asked knowing what she had said wasn’t what he wanted to hear. He ignored her pushing the door open to the dining hall. “Stoop. I don’t want you to be angrrry.” She said grabbing his wrist to stop him. What is in the water at the manor that everyone decides to tell me of sudden feelings??

((I'm blaming Ben's anger problems on the dining hall. lol every time he goes there he gets mad and storms off.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 pm
"It seems so." Klaash said, bending down to look at her in the eyes. He smiled, and ignored Tuesday.

[[ -.-lll]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:47 pm
"No..I'm sorry. I just.. oh nevermind. I'm not going to be angry. And You don't have to say anything except what you really feel.. I guess. Because that's all anyone really wants, is the truth." Ben said, he felt strange now. She probably thinks I'm stupid... Why do I have to have such insane mood swings?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:54 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"It seems so." Klaash said, bending down to look at her in the eyes. He smiled, and ignored Tuesday.

[[ -.-lll]]

[It's okay if it's short. ;P As long as it's a post Abi-chan<3 Lol]

Lilli smiled back at him. "My luck.." Lilli muttered. She leaned forward and pulled Klaash into a hug. Tuesday wasn't saying anything. It was strangely bothering her on the inside. "When did you get here?" Lilli asked Klaash.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:01 pm
Klara sighed letting go of his wrist. “Listen…if you want to hear the honest truth, I don’t feel the same but that’s just because I’m hung up on somebody I can never have. And even though I know this, I can’t let go of the smallest fragment of hope I have. But I really like you as a friend…I hope you won’t stop hanging out with me because of it.” She explained suddenly feeling really down. She basically just admitted that she didn’t think Klaash would ever like her. Realizing something like that felt like a piece of her feelings for him had chipped off of her heart…Like, slowly she was letting go. She never wanted to give up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 pm
"Uh," ...Oh s**t. She's gonna think I'm stalker! gonk Oh well,make up an excuse...yeah. "I was hungry, so,uh,I went to go to the dining hall, and I heard you yelling, so I went to go check it out."

Klaash just imagined the face Lilli would have if he had said,"I followed you! User Image"
[[I just made that emote now! :3]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:19 pm
((Duuuuude I didn't know you could make em! that is totally COOL))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:30 pm
"I'll still be your friend, if you want." Ben said. It's probably Klaash... "I really do like you as a friend as well. I won't let my feelings ruin it." Ben said. He looked depressed.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Uh," ...Oh s**t. She's gonna think I'm stalker! gonk Oh well,make up an excuse...yeah. "I was hungry, so,uh,I went to go to the dining hall, and I heard you yelling, so I went to go check it out."

Klaash just imagined the face Lilli would have if he had said,"I followed you! User Image"
[[I just made that emote now! :3]]

"Oh okay." She said sliding off the bed and standing up. Lilli remembered she was crying. She wiped the tears off her face. She knew her eyes would still be red. Oh well.. "Are you okay.. you seem jumpy. Like.. oh yeah I just passed out I guess that would do it." Lilli still felt like crying, but would let herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 pm
Klara put her hand on her forehead letting out a sigh as she closed her eyes.
What’s wrong with me? I keep shooting everyone down…I should give someone a chance other then him.…But what if I do and then Klaash, by some miracle, tells me something like, “Oh, it’s too bad Klara, I thought you were kinda cute.” ……
“Sorry.” She whispered.

“Say, if you liked someone for seven long years and still nothing became of it. Would you move on? Is it silly of me…to hang on…like this…” She asked him. She made a thumbs down when she said nothing. Is it time for me to give up?  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:57 pm
"Honestly.. I would. IF they didn't return the feeling. I mean there's really no point, I suppose." Ben sighed. "It's Klaash, right?" Ben asked. He already knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:06 pm
“Mmm…” She knew he had a point. And if it was anyone else she would tell them the same thing.

“Wha! Oh my goodness! How does everybody guess?!” She said bringing her hands to her hair pulling on it lightly. Horrified, she stared at him.
“Lilli and Jin guessed too…I thought I was pretty good about hiding it.” She said gloomily.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Tuesday sat on the bed and observed the conversation, saying nothing.
Haha, Klaash scrambles to make up an excuse. 'Oh well..I was in the other bedroom listening in on your conversation.' a*****e. Tuesday thought.
When Lilli hugged Klaash Tuesday cringed and looked away out the window, it was getting dark.
Hmmm....I might go out tonight. Tuesday thought then coughed. There was something strange in his throat. He coughed again. He got up and grabbed a tissue and spit into it. Dark blood was spattered in it. He stared at it in shock.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games