Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:30 am

Hope everyone's having a wonderful Wednesday!
*huggles*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:21 pm

*POOF* I am, Gweener. smile

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 pm

-climbs down on a tree branch- hallo frenz! ;D i am having a wonderful Wednesday c[: im so excited bcuz im going to the Anime Expo on friday and saturday X] yayz!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:39 pm

That's great, Vampire! *huggles*

Edit: I wonder what's happened to everyone?? It's suddenly quiet now that I'm back.

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Its like this a lot, but at least I get to chat (somewhat) with everyone biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Yea; I know what you guys mean. I've been trying to stay in the loop of things; but is hard when everyone is continually gone.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 pm

*stands in guild in utter silence* ... ... >.>' ... <.<' ... ... Hello-o-o-o-o-o---? [ xd Hello and uber-glomps to everyone! ]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 am

PieMonster2000
*stands in guild in utter silence* ... ... >.>' ... <.<' ... ... Hello-o-o-o-o-o---? [ xd Hello and uber-glomps to everyone! ]

omg! *glomps* heyyy i miss everyone soo much!! i bet everyone has forgotten who i am T^T

butterfly93

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:51 am

butterfly93
PieMonster2000

omg! *glomps* heyyy i miss everyone soo much!! i bet everyone has forgotten who i am T^T
EEP Sorreh! XD gGot absorbed in one of those damn jigsaws >.<
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:45 am

PieMonster2000
butterfly93
PieMonster2000

EEP Sorreh! XD gGot absorbed in one of those damn jigsaws >.<

lol xD its kool i got absorbed by msn! lolz how r ya?

butterfly93

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:23 am

...Duct tape will never be the same [for me] again....X.x

GYAHAHA.

I would never forget any of you! -Glomps- I haven't been sleeping well recently thanks to Happening. -mutters incoherent words- Yeah....that's about it....

Jigsaws and MSN rawk.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:04 am

Yes; I agree with you all. Totally tubular! Jigsaws and MSN Rawk as a good friend says.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:09 pm

I love puzzles too... just haven't done many lately. I'm always so busy around the house or at work, it seem like it never ends. One good thing today, I went and saw Wall-E today. It was pretty good my family all enjoyed it. *Big huggles to everyone*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Glad u had a wonderful Wednesday, FT_Genikit!

The Anime Expo should be lots of fun, xXVampire_RoseXx. U'll have to tell us all about it in a few days!

And I hear ya, Hazu, Bubbles, & PieMonster. But it is nice to have a reply or msg waiting, even if no one happens to be on at the time. The Watumelon crew is like the Truth... it's out there! And just knowing that is a satisfying feeling.

I suspected that business would pick up now that Summer is here. On that note: Welcome Back, butterfly93! It's getting to be about that time of year that alot of us met for the first time... during the Summer Event! Everybody's having so much fun with the new games, jigsaws and shopping; but I still can't help but wonder what they'll cook up for us this year! It'd be kewl to team up again, huh!?

I'm hoping to catch a few matinees this weekend; catch up on some of these new movies. E i J i, was The Happening that good or that bad? I heard Wall-E was a real winner. There's so many "good" ones out, that I don't know how to prioritize them! As long as I get to see a few, I'll be happy.

Hope everyone has lots of sunshine for their Independence celebrations!
*sings* BBQ & drink a few, let ur hair hang down and act a foo'...
*hugz for all*

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 pm

I saw the movie Wall-E. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it. I took my son to see the movie. I tried to persuade the Manager of the Theater to let me buy the huge Wall-E display when they were finished with the movie. But they have a drawing amongst the workers there for it. Awh well, maybe I'll find another way of getting one. Even if it's a lil one.
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games