Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 pm
Gemini heard what Raven asked her and she replied, "For pups it takes time for them to learn for they copy what the grown ups do. Grown wolves on the other hand know already how to howl all such. But even if you don't know right now Raven, It'll come to you on instinct when you need to use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Argent looked in confusion. "Thats it....well that was boring she didnt even fight us....if she didnt know the books who took them."

Vesta looked down and slowly got to her feet.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:11 pm
Craig heard Gemini's comment and said,"Well hopefully they won't be wolves for much longer."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 pm
"Alright." Raven said. She hoped she wouldn't have to use howling for anything other howling at the moon or sun.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:31 pm
"Hm, Gemini are you cursed with a mark like us in any way. For you seem that you can't even turn into any other animals anymore," said Cyborg.

"Well, you see Piosen Fang and Whiteblood marked me on my hand and the mark allows me not to turn into any animal that Unlce Beast Boy taught me how to control and such. You see I can only turn into a wolf from human even though I'm still a shape shifter. So I must kill them both to leave this land. And than it is my choice to either stay here where my parents use to live or baack with you all," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:08 am
'Yeah' Spider-robin replied freing himslef with a hook. He sighed their cover ahd deffinately been broken. 'We better fall back our cover been broken' he announced. They would reutrn though.

Robin smiled laying beside Starifr listening to Geminis stroies and explanations though keeping one eye firmly fixed on the pups just incase..

Sirius coutninued to play in the water jumping howling loudly with no tune staring up at the masive golden sun his was masterful with no real tune.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:33 am
Adonis twicthed sensing Poions fangs filthy scent. He snarled visocusly. 'Wait for the get closer I want to see the fear in their eyes' he grinned malcisouly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:00 pm
Raven listened to Gemini's story. "So you're cursed just like the rest of us..." Her ears tuned into Sirius' howling.

Odysseus nodded his head. "And when they get close, down they'll fall." He chuckled, throwing a dart up and down.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm
"Yes, I am but a little different," said Gemini.

"Hm, that sucks but atleast you can use wind. Hey what about your multiplying?" asked Cyborg.

"Gone as well," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:46 pm
Piosen Fang returned to her pack with a dead stag with her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:14 pm
Vesta watched his brothe in teh pound and the other borther with her family. She felt something wierd inside her like something or someone was missing in her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:20 pm
Starfire listened to what Gemini said and said, "I'm sorry."

"Its alright at least I'm still alive," asid Gemini.

Starfire than watched as the pups played and such. Then she leaned against Robin.

Gemini walked over to Vesta and put her on her back. Gemini trotted around carefully as a wolf with Vesta on her back. She than went over to the pound and walked around in the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 pm
Vesta was smiling and giggling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm
Gemini looked down at Sirius and asked kindly and nice, "Having fun." With a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:54 am
Sirius looked up blankly. It was the mean girl from earlier making the man angry. He splashed her in the face dernhcing her face. He smiled at his sister summoning her an apple. Then moved away. He didn't want to hurt his sister. He coutniuned to dip and dive in the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games