Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 pm
(( Um, boy arachnid its Nightfire. Nightstar is in the future present ))

Past Present

"Sure," said Nightstar in a soft calm voice. She sat down on the bed waiting for Vince to start everything up.

Future Present

Nightfire came back in his parents room and got his mom a cup of water and palce it on the little table next to hi parents bed. Nightfire than the small music box that Nightstar gave toNightfire when he was still a toddler dropped out of his pocket, landed on the floor, and it played a song. A tameran song that their moother would sing to them before when they would go to bed. But that was when him adn Nigthstar were still kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:28 am
(I knew that I was just testing you and congratualtions you passed !. I'll be more careful next time)

Past present

Vince palced the clamps onto Nighstars face a loud click was heard when the lachted on. Either side of her face he swicthed the small lamp like ewnrgy reducers ensuring the pain sensation was reduced. 'Ok stay perfectly still this may hurt a bit' he added typing the instruction the clamps wrestling with the goggles. Slowly they began to peel away slowly.

Furture present

Robin scoped up Nightars dropped music box placing in Nighstars hands firmly. 'Nightstar get Azar would you ?, I have mission for you all' he asked solemnly.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 pm
Past Present

Raven contained a smile of amusement. "It's okay... I understand not wanting to tell people things."

Future Present

A black ball of energy formed in Azar's hands. It took the shape of a snake and he let it fly around his head. It was amusing to watch and it helped him take his mind off things.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:31 pm
Future Present

Starfire than tried standing up from her bed.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm
Emerald looked up. "Well I got to go..." Emerald softly said as she walked past her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm
(( K, but did it again ))

Past Present

As the goggles were being pulled off, Nightstar felt the apin but didn't say anything. When the goggled finally were pulled off, Nighttsra felt free but still felt the pain. she rubbed the side where the goggles were and looked at Vince. she than stood up, hugged him, and said, "Thank you friend." She than moved away and sat back down.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Past Present

"Okay, bye." Raven said. She walked out to the edge of the roof and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 am
(Another test and you passed !. I'll try and be more carefu. OK i'm going to say Robin has become Nightwing but people still call Robin as his nicknamel)

Future present

Robin turned round to Starifre slowly. 'Star get some rest it's not wise to move around so much in you conidtion' Robins words were firm and commanding.

Chris came up behind Azar tapping him on the shoulder in a weak attempt to scare him. Azar looked alone and looked like he needed a friend. Cue Chris.

Past present

'Don't mention it' Vince muttured taking the equipment back to the ship. Now that detour was other he had to get back to his job at hand. He couldn't wait anymore the thrill was getting to him.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 am
Emerald walked outside and sat near the water. "I wounder if the water still is a portal to another time."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:49 am
Future Present

Azar jumped a bit in surprise when he felt someone touch his shoulder. Turning around, Azar grinned up at Chris. The magic in his hands faded away. "Hey." He said simply.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm
Future Present

Starfire looked towards her husband and said, "Very well." She than sat back down on her bed. Robin had always been acting such a worry person everytime she was pregent.

"I'll go check on Lyra," said Cybrog as he left the two lovers alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am
Future present
'So what now ?' Chris asked leaning on a wall looking down at Azar. Azar was alone and needed a good friend and that was what he was going to be.  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:05 pm
Future Present

Nightfire ran to the roof and found Azar and Chris. "Hay Azar my dad wants to speak to you and me right now," said Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Future Present

Azar sighed. "I'll chat with you later." He ran off, black magic surrounding him to turn him into a lion. A few floors later, he came to a halt and turned back to normal. "What do you want?" He asked Robin with his head slightly tilted.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:58 pm
Then Nightfire ran back inside and towards back to his father.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff