Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06 am
"AAARG!!! I DONT HAVE A BROTHER AND YOU SHOULD KNOW I NEVER KNOW MY FAMILY!!!" *neko tooked the 1/4 remaining of her bottle and lets the sake drip on korns head* "now its not only your pants!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 am
"HOLY CHRIST NEKO! WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?" *I do my best to towel off my head with my ripped sleeve.* "I was talking to Kiyoshi when I said 'God bless you bro!'"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:12 am
*neko looks at korin and smiles* "you look great korin!"

*neko started to eat of her ramen* *also rei started to eat*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:13 am
She shook her head and starts eating her ramen. "Mmm, good." She smiled and kept eating.  

Runs_With_Knifes

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 am
*I grumble and curse under my breath as I struggle to fix my hair with a pocket comb, checking my reflexion in an unused spoon.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:17 am
Kiyoshi finished cleaning then walked back at sat at the table. "So how is it everyone?" He asked them watching there reactions.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:18 am
"it is delicious kiyoshi!" *rei barked* "hey korin, do you want so more sake? ON YOUR HEAD!!!" *neko said while she was reining his hairct again with her hand*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 am
"Great, and the food it amazing too but aren't you going to get something to eat?" Cherry asked him, glancing at him.  

Runs_With_Knifes

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 am
"OI!" *I get some sauce from my pork.* "Say Neko, you got something right...... there!" *I smear the sauce on her nose.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 am
*neko sweeped away the sauce from her nose* *and continues eating*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:26 am
Kiyoshi smiled at her. "Sweet of you to ask, but no I'm not hungrey." He then closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:28 am
*I get up out of my seat, wobbling slightly.* "I'll be back. Gotta use the can." *I walk into the restroom to freshen up.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:30 am
*neko stood up and follows korin, she then closed the door behind korin and locks up the door* "i want to see his face when he returns xp "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 am
Cherry starred at him for a moment then put her hand on his arm. "I think you should eat. You lost quite a lot of blood when we were at the training ground." Cherry told him with concern.  

Runs_With_Knifes

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games