Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:36 pm

((I tried... Anyone have any characters left, btw? Alcina kinda needs someone to rp with, lol.))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:40 pm

( Not me.... Kisuna's with Hayato and Sui's at the Hanazoku Clan. @_@; So what happpened with Aisu, Memory? )

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:28 pm

((This is what she said when I asked her about returning...

Aisu-Kitsune
I might...but with school starting and everything I don't know if it would work out. Plus it'll probably take me a while to catch up on everything.

Sorry I kind of abandoned the RP before. I had things going on and didn't have much time. sad

So it doesn't look like it...))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:36 pm

( Aw.... I still have hope. @.@; What about we go to Hayato's territory right after the Hanazoku Clan then? o.o Also, where's Sui gonna meet you-know-who? xd sweatdrop )

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:44 am

(( crying Aisuuu...

Sorry about being rather idle. College got me working a bit but now i'm ahead x3 huzzah.

Hm...XD Oh...Kaen will show up soon. If you want I can make Alcina find Midori... She may come in handy for a little bit. I'm sure she would've chased after Kaen by this time too anyway. Whilst that time Hanami can take Sui to the clan fully.... Kaen will finally arrive then, and...fun things shall happen! MUAHAHAHA!... Ahm..

Ang's internet is still dead too, huh? sad ))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:35 pm

Aeddan watched as Hayato leapt back and heard the wind's warning of another stranger's aid. His head whipped in the direction of the stranger and Aeddan cursed as the thunder was sent in his direction. There was no way to completely avoid it so Aeddan dodged, with the aid of his wind, part of the attack hitting the left portion of his abdomen as he pushed himself over the other attacks and landed gracefully on the ground.

"Ahh, we have company," Aeddan began to scowl. He thought that this one hurt stranger would have been fun to torment.

If I'm able to take two down, I will have won Rhian's favor and the possibility of gaining a greater power.

"If you leave now, I'll forget your transgression. That is, I'll forget it for the brief time which it will take to relieve your group of the weak link," Aeddan teased. Already, he could feel the tension rising in the air and was imagining the anger to come upon Kisuna's face.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm

((@Neko Meeting Midori would be great! Especially since now it looks like we'll be able to get things moving again... Took ya long enough, Ang! xd As to Sui meeting a certain someone... *goes off to plot with Ang* We'll let you know. twisted ))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:37 pm

Alcina walked for about thirty minutes, just enjoying the sunlight and the forest's surroundings. After being in the neko kizoku territory and then the Mazoku's hideout, everything looked so much brighter and more vibrant.

She did rather miss having companions to talk with... But going back right now would be even more painful. The princess wanted to just enjoy the moment. It seemed like so much had happened in such a short time... Time alone to sort things out could be just the thing she needed.

She didn't have a clue of where she was though... Other than that there was the faint presence of a stranger in that general direction. So she had to be somewhere near a town or-

Alcina screamed as she was suddenly falling down a rather deep pit she hadn't seen. She only just had time to position herself to break the fall before she hit the ground with a thud. This time, the princess let out a yell of pain.

Luckily, she wasn't too badly hurt. Just a few bruises... But what she wanted to know was who the hell made a random hole out in the middle of nowhere! Didn't they realize that unsuspecting persons could fall!

Looking around as she pulled herself up, Alcina realized this was a natural little gorge. Not to mention the climb out would be next to impossible as it was a sheer drop about ten feet... "Ah, hell..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:29 pm

A girl about ten mummbled grouchily, her short chestnut hair bobbed as she trudged along. Wide green eyes sought for any sight of fimiliar pink hair or even a hint of where HE would be. Was would work too, a sign of maybe oddly flourishing flowers, smiling people... Fact was, she saw no sign of such, she had not an inkling of where she even was!

Midori sighed.

Where was she? Her nose wrinkled up distastfully. Perhaps she should've looked more into a map. Now that she thought about it, it was sounding a lot more like a good idea.

She just stopped, scuffling her shoe as she pouted. Honestly, she thought, why couldn't he take her with him?

Her thoughts were trekking down an angry, tantrum-esque, hill only to stop.

There was a scream.

She had turned around hastily, tracking down where she thought that scream was.

"Hello--O!" Midori called, stopping when her foot nearly slipped into a large crevice. Her heart nearly lept out to the surprise, backing up before looking down to see a woman.

"Hey there! Are you alright?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:37 pm

The princess' face brightened as she realized someone had been near and heard her scream. Now I won't be stuck down here forever! "I'm fine. Just a little bruised... But you wouldn't happen to be able to help me out of here, would you? There aren't any good hand and foot holds for me to climb out with..."

Alcina looked up at her rescuer as she spoke, feeling an odd sense similarity with the girl... Could this kid be the Stranger that Alcina had felt earlier? Either way, she had to get out of this god forsaken hole before she could find out anything...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:02 pm

"Um..." Midori's face twisted thoughtfully. Something to get her out... It'd be better if there was something rope-like to climb, she imagined. But she didn't think it'd magically appear out of nowhere.

Looking about she found a small vine, not long enough to reach her mind you, but enough to work with.
Midori squinted down to look to the person in need. "I think I can, but you have to promise to call me a freak, alright?..."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:59 pm

"Huh?" Freak? About what? After all that's happened in the past week (meeting her "dead" grandmother, awakening as a stranger, going back into time, a guy turning into wolf, fighting with the Mazoku, getting daggers thrown at her out of no where, and having her first kiss with a guy she didn't even know at the time, just to name a few) she didn't think much could freak her out now.

The princess shrugged as she looked up at the girl again. She looked normal enough... "Sure. It's a deal then."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:14 pm

((sorry, I was waiting for the reaction from Angel-san, and i didnt post till she did it. Lol. I'm a lazy bum. But anyway...I was wondering, how should Alcina meet up with the gang again? I was thinking of making them run into each other at the Wolf Kizoku place...since i think Hayato's been deprived of his powers long enough. lol Maybe his comrades can come and get him or even Alcine right now or after the hanazoku one...right? midori is the hanazoku right? arg. im confused.))

Hayato growled, trying to move his body. His tired legs tried, but only accomplished on staggering back a little. With the arm that was not broken, he pulled out his dagger, his eyes flashing in panic but calm also there.

He carefully watched the mazoku, waiting for his next move. He didn't want to waste any energy, and he would if he attacked first. As long as he could defend himself, he beleived that his friends would help.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:33 am

((I live... ninja Uhh...yeah. I don't know what to do with Kuromi now. xd *makes her walk around in circles*))

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:09 pm

( Maybe you should make her interact with other characters besides Sui and your own? )
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games