Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:53 pm

"Well if you ever plan on leaving you better go now before i get annoyed." Angel said, he saw this newcomer at the corner of his eye.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 pm

"ugh i gotta get back to leaf bye"runs off

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:13 pm

Kit closed his door using his wind chakra.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:19 pm

Kit woke up and strethed on his bed. "Man time for some practice." He stood up and put on his ninja gear. He opend his door. Taking a deep breath and smiled. Closing his door he walked off to the training grounds.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Lenon entered his room through the window.
He opened a small scroll and put in several
'useful' items. He then jumped out toward
Susumu's house.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 pm

Kit enterd his room and placed the sign on it agin. He layed on his bed not able to remove the sight of the one named Mikyo out of his mind.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Kit stood up bored. "Man i am sooo bored. I want something to do." Kit walked to his window and leapt out toward the village.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Lenon jumped back into his room and gathered some things,
which he shoved into a closed.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Kit jumped through his window and placed the sign on his door. He startd to flail around on his bed. "Man i want something to do!!!!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Kit stopped flailing and layed on his back. " Man the bordom the bordom the bordom Man the bordom the bordom the bordom Man the bordom the bordom the bordom Man the bordom the bordom the bordom" He said staring at the ceiling.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 pm

Zann walked to the dorms, and heard Kit's voice from outside. He walked to his dorm and knocked on the door, his face dark with worry.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Kit was in the middle of his boredom chant and heard the knock. He walked to the door and opend it. Seeing Zann he smiled. "Yo bro what can i do ya for?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Zann wasted no time getting to the point, looking at Kit urgently,
“Is it true of what I’ve heard? Daisuke’s become a nuke-nin and wanted by Kumogakure?”
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Kit's smile washed awya. He looked Zann in the eyes to recognize his question. "Unfortunatly yes. I hear he joined the twilight assasins if my resources are correct." Kit walked back into his room and grabbed a bottle of water from his desk. He tossed one at Zann and sat down on his bed.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 pm

Zann caught the bottle in his hand, but shook his head to indicate “No thanks”. He then unstrapped one of the 4 bottles on his waist, all filled with a strange red liquid. He poured a little into his mouth, taking a large gulp.
“Twilight Assassins…where Jedi belongs. But why?” Zann looked up with harsh, angry eyes.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games