Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Exercisssssse, or play oblivion for 8 hoursssss ssssstraight (you'll only be tired after you turn it off)
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:45 am

Chemosh of Krynn
Exercisssssse, or play oblivion for 8 hoursssss ssssstraight (you'll only be tired after you turn it off)
Rest your lap top on the bar of a treadmill. Epic leg muscles. 3nodding

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:09 am

Haha, as if that wouldn't lead to some epic injuries.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:52 pm

I've done the oblivion thing for even longer >.>... and wasn't too tired(even 12 hours straight)but today I'm really upset.My mom is in the hospital with a possible heartattack and she also has a bad liver and severe nerve damage.She's been going downhill really fast lately and I already got the bad news that she will likey be fully quadropledic,she's only 47.I ask anyone who believes in God to please pray for her.I'm really torn up about this...

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I've done the oblivion thing for even longer >.>... and wasn't too tired(even 12 hours straight)but today I'm really upset.My mom is in the hospital with a possible heartattack and she also has a bad liver and severe nerve damage.She's been going downhill really fast lately and I already got the bad news that she will likey be fully quadropledic,she's only 47.I ask anyone who believes in God to please pray for her.I'm really torn up about this...
*hugs* sorry to here hon. I wish I could do more for you. Hope for the best. sad
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 pm

00Shoe
Haha, as if that wouldn't lead to some epic injuries.
Sorry, I was to busy drooling over massive muscular thighs and fruitful raiding. xd

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

I am sorry to hear that... All though it may not help but the hopes of the admins of the HTC are with you for a of speedy recovery of your mother biggrin
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 am

Thank you all very much,she came home today,but needs to go back to get some stress tests done.THANKFULLY,it was not a heartattack,but they did find something wrong with her heart so we're waiting the rest out.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Hopefully it will be something that is easily fixable.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:25 am

This sounds like a job for HOUSE

ninja

...Or a non-fictional doctor.

Tiga

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:10 am

What are you saying... house isn't real?! :p
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:28 am

House is too real. He cured my delusions.

Dustin_Rose

Tiga

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm

He's real if you just...believe.
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:14 am

I didn't know that Hugh Laurie was English until he came on Leno. I connect the voice to the extremely American sounding House.

Dryskale

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am

You mean you never saw him back in the day on Blackadder?
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games