Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chris redfield25

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Imaoro watched Zaruto, smirking "what an idiot, those Anbu are nothing but morans."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Sengetsu appeared behind the boy."idiots huh?" he laughed."so what does that make you?"

xLytez

chris redfield25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Imaoro laughed "Try me punk, i'm S rank, I'll kill you where you stand!" Imaoro unsheathed his Blazing crimson Katana, the whole area got hotter.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:20 am

Sengetsu eyes reddened with the prescence of his sharingan."i'm not just some chunin looking for a fight."

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 am

Xiah threw a kunai between them, "This is not the time to fight!! I heard that Ning and Crescent are getting beat up FROM A FRIGGIN MONSTER, and the cloud will probably be in danger."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:42 am

Sengetsu caught the kunai."Xiah, you know i don't like to fight." he said sinning the kunai."so why are you so worried?" he then noticed what Xiah had said."i see." he turned away his eyes returning to normal and vanished."oh, and the fact that you're s ranked doesn't matter to me."

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:23 am

is bored and starts doing 30 push ups and finishes and does hand signs and clones appear and they spar
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:30 am

looks at the sky and thinks of the day his family was killed and the rain hit his face

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:38 am

lighting hits the training ground right infront of byakuga and sends him flying and a big kinda whitish smoke goes all over the training grounds ... the smoke could be seen far away
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:43 am

the training starts burning (FIRE!!!! )

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 am

Detachi dashes towards it, after seeing the smoke, he forms a handsign, "Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu!", Detachi slaps his hands togethor and a bunch of wind torpedos start to put out the fire... "Byakuga, you moron," Detachi laughs "Just kidding."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:46 am

burned a little and bleeding "me a moron it is called getting stricked by lighting duh" is laughing a little

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:57 am

Detachi dashes towards the gates.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am

Iamoro Activated his Sharingan, he cut across his hand with a kunai "I swear that i will kill Oroami Saiz, or be killed by him."

chris redfield25

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Jatsume walked in and ran to a tree near a river."Mizu no Yaiba jutsu!!(Water Sword)" using the strong blade, he cut through the tree. with the other half he said," Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)" He does flash hand signs and the water became 5 shurikens and struck through the top of the tree.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games