Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:30 pm
((So BOOF on so many levels...........))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:33 pm
(Hits his head on table)  

Leoknight777

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:07 pm
(LETS JUST SAY IT NEVER HAPPEN AND MAYBE THEY WILL GO AWAY)
"Alright...everybody form up, if you see more arrows coming, just rush inside the bunker. Anybody have any battle strategies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 pm
futashi looks at the planes. "i want to know...how much are we facing and what should we position are men at. i got a few plans. but i need to know the others first." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 pm
Sengetsu waks up, both hands behind his head with his anbu mask off to one side of his head."so...did i miss anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Kit looks over to see sengutsu. "Well we have our ususal trying to take over the world and rebuild it in my own image thing. That is my guess." Kit sat down and pulled out his paper. "Now what are the numbers. How many of them are their?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm
Sengetsu grinned."their are about...a lot of them and several of us, but thats never stopped us before right?" he asked looking around at the other ninja at the gates. "all of you?" he scratched his head."it seems my math was off."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:38 pm
"Math sucks." Kit smiled and drew a diagram. "Okay we are here." He pointed to the x's on the door. "If we get a earth user to make a canyoon we can force them into close quarters." Kit drew two lines to signify the canyon walls. "After that we can force them to fight on our terms. Then we over power them."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 pm
((Oh...btw the juggernauts are controled by meh...they are chuunin level and know only a few jutsus. So if i was teh Kage, i would have the anbu take on three Jugs. and the Jonin two Jugs. and the chuunin one Jug. for the Anbu Capt, and the Kage, you two take the commanders. there is still more to my army...this is just the begining.))
Mikyo watched as the Leaf Ninjas cut down the small hord that he sent forth. He watched them to see if there was anyone that needed to die before teh slaughter began.
"Mars(the robot looking one) And Janno(the one that looks like a knight)Send In The Juggernauts..."
The Two Commanders looked at eachother and nooded their heads. They both started to advance onto the battlefield. The Juggernauts were more brutal and harder to take down than their younger brothers. Weilding mainly Axes, broad swrods, and spears, They tore through the forest, cutting down tree and anything they were infront of.
((i hope you are all ready... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Sengetsu looked at the army then at the Hokage."it seems this isn't going to be just your average battle Kit." he sat down with his arms folded and closed his eyes."maybe we should burn them instead." he looked to the Hokage for approval."'either way i don't act until you give the order." Sengetsu said as he laughed alittle."Kit, this brings back a lot of memories."  

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:44 pm
((AHHHHHHHH no way i can take on two at the most.))

Kit heard stomping out side. "I think they are making their move." He walked to the edge and looked out. "Yes it does, Nice to fight with you agin. So ready to take down them." He lifted his hand to the juggs that were approaching.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm
((I wish I was in this battle.))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:47 pm
Sengetsu removed his mask, placing it in his bag and throwing the bag backwards into the village."That mask would cover my eyes...can't have that happening." he smirked."looks like i'll enter this fight as a jounin instead of anbu." he stared up at the sky."so anyone in the mood for rain?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:48 pm
"Kit you take the two on the right! Sengetsu, 3 in the center, move it!"
Xantos placed his hand on the ground summoing Gamabunta.
The breathed fire and oil, mking an inferno rain apon the juggernauts, hopefully weakening them for the others.
I'm sick of backing you up."scolded Gamabunta.
"Well, you ain't no trip at the beach either."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Kit smiled at sengutsus statement. "I would love rain." He jumped off the wall and began to run toward the oncoming assailants. When it began to rain Kit would make his move.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games