Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 pm
Starfire looked towards Gemini and said, "Since when did you learn how to spin yourself around and make a tornado wind like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:41 pm
Trixie looked at Bloodbanes wounds. "Its fine here let me help." Her hands glowed and healed most of his wounds. "Sorry cant heal all your wounds."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm
"Since after you were taken and when I turned 14 I taught myself that move and its one of my strongest yet," said Gemini with a smile towards her mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Bloodbane grinned. "Thanks. I can just rest to let the other wounds heal. The old-fashioned way. Anyway, I've got to mix a potion up." He stood up and walked to his room.

~~

Nightwing smiled lightly. "Yeah.. Gemini's learned a lot since you were gone."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 pm
"I'm so glad that you've became so strong and learned many things and not lettign my disappearence stop you from learning how to use your powers," said Starfire.

"Yeah, Gemy was always such a good fighter to me," said Iris. "I guess it comes when you have a family of heroes," said Iris.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 pm
"Hm," Gemini smiled and said, "Well, I guess I never wanted the past to swallow me up anymore. I'm still confused of course why my real parents gave me up and I'm not even sure if Electra was telling the truth about them. And than when you were taken I cried and cried for you like a little baby but than I stopped crying until I couldn't cry no more. so I've grown up and taught myself things and learned on what fatehr taught me," explained Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:10 pm
"Yes, she's learned a lot." Nightwing said. "She still has a lot to learn, but she's been handling it well."

Feeling awkward listening to the family, Raven stepped away. She walked into the forest, prefering the secluded feeling and the trees to listening.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:17 pm
Sora had gotten up to go get his stuff from the tower.While walking in the forest,Sora ran into Raven."I'm not going to hurt you,ok?im just passing by."he said.  

l_uke

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 pm
Raven tensed when she saw Sora. Seeing as he wasn't attacking yet, she didn't attack him. Glancing at the stuff Sora was carrying, she raised an eyebrow and asked, "What you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 am
haru couldn't move and could barely breathe. he stared up at the sky and once he heard Crystal's voice he smiled before fainting.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 pm
"I've chose that i dont want anything to do with this war.I will be fighting both sides.I'm going to kill Bloodbane and Fang,and then im going to kill Nightwing."Sora said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:43 pm
Raven looked at him. "Why would you choose to do that? Do you gain anything?" Thinking it over, she added, "You're not going to stand a chance against Bloodbane and Fang alone."  

dragonelf213

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm
"If i kill them,the world will be able to live peacefully.That is what i will gain.And what choice do i have?I have to do it myself."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Raven looked out in the direction of the destroyed world. "Nothing will be completely right ever again..." Her voice was a bit depressed as she spoke. "Italius is still going to be evil. The Titans, the only family I have, is going to stay divided..." She stopped herself, not wanting to speak about it. "Maybe when you go to kill them, someone will come. I'd go... I wouldn't mind hurting the two of them."  

dragonelf213

l_uke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:21 pm
"I know.Its good to know that you would help.Uh,Raven,can you take me back to your base?I wont hurt anyone,i just want to talk to Nightwing."Sora asked.He had to speak to Nightwing and see if they would help him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games