Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:55 pm
"I am not in the mood to be argued with this about this matter. I have made my decision clear. If you want to disobey me, you may go contact Melthin about his outrageous plan," she informed him dryly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:06 pm
"I'm not saying that I'm going to go and nab one just to spite you, Kiae. I'm just saying it can't be any worse than what either of us have dealt with already." Cobain explained.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:10 pm
She merely narrowed her eyes and glared at him for a moment before huffing and turning back to Ethin, making sure there was nothing else to heal. "I swear, he acts like he needs to prove himself when Ethin's around," she thought in aggravation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:10 am
Ethin could sense Kiae's aggravation through the Bond and could tell this was going to be a difficult subject. "While I disagree with your decision Kiae Sedai, it is not my place to go against your word. All I ask is that you will only keep the possibility in mind." Ethin said calmly. He had no wish to cause a fight between the Yellow and her other Warder and decided it would probably be best to let the subject drop.

"But it is getting late, and I am rather tired so I think I will be heading to bed. I hate to ask Aes Sedai, but do you happen to have a spare bedroll lying around? In my haste, I neglected to grab my things and am now left with all that I carry on me," Ethin said with a sigh. How he could let himself be so careless, he did not know. He was slightly aggravated with himself for being so ill prepared.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm
"Of course. I appreciate your advice, Ethin," Kiae replied, glad that the man had at least been polite about his disagreement. "And we're staying at the Tinker camp nearby, so I'll have them find you a spare bed. Come along," she added, getting to her feet. She offered the man a hand to help him up, sensing his weariness.

She would heal it, but she was aware that the best remedy for what he was feeling was a healthy night's sleep, not more weaves put on him. "I could do with some rest myself," she added.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:19 pm
"We all could." Cobain put in, standing up and stretching. "I would like to keep watch, though." He volunteered. "I really think it's a good idea, considering." He said, cracking his knuckles. He started back into the Tinker's wagon where he had been sharpening knives for Melthin. "Whistle if you need me." He offered.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm
Ethin couldn't help but smile at the warmness being emitted from Kiae. "Why thank you Aes Sedai but you really needn't waste your time on me. Just point me in the right direction and I will be on my way," Ethin said with the same silly grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:37 pm
"If I let you walk into the Tinker camp alone they'll throw you right out," Kiae informed him with a shrug. "You may as well stay in the same wagon as I am anyway for security reasons," she continued. Glancing over at Cobain, she blinked. "All right, it makes sense for someone to stay on watch," she agreed.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:47 pm
"You know best, Aes Sedai," Ethin said with a slight nod in acquiescence. Her logic made sense to him. He then began to wonder how far Kiae and Cobain's relationship extended. He had taken note of the Bond going out a few times on his journey to the Tinker camp. Ethin hoped Cobain was not the jealous type.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:08 pm
"Finally, someone admits that with age comes wisdom," she sighed, leading the man into the tent. He received only a few curious glances, but was mostly ignored as he was with Kiae.

"I'm going to need a wagon tonight, Rowiyl," she informed the man as he ventured out of his own wagon. "Just a spare one will do. Ethin is my Warder and was attacked a few days ago. He's made it back and I'd like him to be able to rest before we continue," she added, eying the man.

"Of course, Kiae Sedai. I believe one of our younger men owned a tent," the man agreed. He began to walk through the maze of campfires and wagons, obviously expecting them to follow. Kiae flinched at the remark, but nodded.

"All right. This way, Ethin," she ordered, following the man with a set jaw.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Ethin merely nodded and followed a step behind the Aes Sedai, eyes ever vigilant. He pondered on what could have suddenly made Kiae Sedai so tense. "To ask would be overstepping, yet curiosity can be very persuasive," he thought wryly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:30 pm
"If there's something you want to ask, feel free to do so, Ethin," she said abruptly, sensing his curiosity through the Bond. Rowiyl interrupted before she had a chance to continue, stopping before a small wagon.

"There's two beds in there, Kiae Sedai, so you'll be fine," he assured her, seeing her face at the small space. "If you need anything for the night, be sure to let me know," he added, before returning to his own work.

Kiae sighed, shaking her head. "The last thing I need is for Ethin to think I'm an insane Green," she thought wryly, not liking how Greens tended to behave towards their Warders in the least. She wanted to keep Ethin as a friend, feeling he was probably the most loyal at the moment.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:49 am
((Sorry...I thought I'd push Melthin and Esole back in here....sappiness and whatnot from seeing each other again. Maybe even a fight 0-o....I dunno. If your too busy Inky then let me know and I'll just delete it.))

Melthin had a small smug grin on his face as he held the mirror for Esole while she dressed. "I do hope you like the dressed I brought. I wasn't sure which of them was your favorite So I grabbed the three that looked the most fitting for you." He sat there without his cloak or his glasses, looking rather young then he had while he worked. His boots and gloves tossed to the side along with the cloak, not needing them for what had happened a few moments earlier. "Do you feel a little more at ease now? If you wish I could go find something for you to drink and eat as well. I suppose the Tinkers could spare some bread and cheese. I could also attempt to find some fish in the surrounding area. They should have moved to this part of the stream for their matting season so it would not be a hassle."

He tried to think of any possible way he could please Esole so that she could talk to Kiae with a calm mind and not a bloodthirsty one. Thank the Light she does not seem to be as bad as Anya was. I bloody well nearly lost my eye that day during the cruise. I couldn't help that I hadn't seen Seafolk custom at sea. He continued to keep his face smiling as his mind reminisced on the somewhat fond memory of Anya threatening him before dragging him off to their cabin.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:57 am
((Just a heads-up, I won't be on for the rest of today and tomorrow. I got family comin' in from Loo'ziana. mrgreen Post is fulla nothing, really, just getting one through 'fore my absence.))

Cobain took a seat on a log in the middle of the camp, still at work sharpening the knives that Melthin had requested. He was almost done, he had most of them sticking out of the log at his side. He wasn't watching his surroundings, he didn't need to- he was listening, and besides, there was still a bit of bustle in the camp. 'How can people that do so little have so much to do, even at this time of day?' He wondered with a grin. He shook his head and thought of other things, then. Ethin and Kiae sharing a wagon... he shook the thought off abruptly, it was ridiculous to worry about that, especially after what Kiae had talked to him about just earlier. And Ethin is her Warder, besides.'

((EDIT: They're getting here later than I had anticipated, I got 'till around eight or nine.))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 pm
(Sorry guys. Was in New York for the weekend.)

Ethin put on his must childish smile as he waved at the departing Rowiyl. He had saved him from having to ask what was on his mind. "Aes Sedai, it is getting late. Perhaps we should go in now?" he said with a gesture towards te entrance, still grinning like a fool as he sensed Kiae's emotions and took a guess at what they could mean.

--

Esole nodded with childish giddiness as she looked herself over in the dress. She really did like how it fit her body so well. How the man could have guessed her size so well had her dumbfounded. And clothing really did make her happy. "How materialistic of me," she thought with a mental sigh. "Oh well."
"Oh yes, Melthin. I am feeling much better now. But something to eat and drink would be nice. I didn't very much take care of myself on my travels. I was a bit.. hysteric. To say in the least," she said indifferently. Seeing the reminiscent look in his eye, Esole very much wished she was not shielded so she could sense what the man was feeling. He confused her but at the same time he made her feel calm.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff