Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:05 pm
<.<......>.>..

The lights.. have dimmed.... and then they went back to normal... O.o crazy storm man.. Sheesh..

XD

Can you tell me about Nohea and whats going on with that? o.O im confizzled. whee

Hey tiffy!! Volleyball is fun. ^_^ Havent played it in a long time.. but oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:06 pm
o.o.....

X.x *gets hit with the volleyball*

@.@  

XColdXHeartX

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:07 pm
..wowies!!Thats the first time anyone said that to me..most of the time people say Im childish!! Hee hee..OO well!!

its thundering right now in Toronto to Susie!!

::fash is smashed::

hee hee..Nohea and Poppy should fight some day..like Popoki wanted it. It be fun!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:08 pm
Ahh, sweet volleyball, how I love it so. Even if I suck at it xd *was the one that got smashed in the face with volleyball* owy *one tooth falls out* xd Well, in the student lounge Popoki scratched Nohea on the arm when Poppy scared him. So he feels all bad and thinks Nohea doesn't want him anymore, when she really does. And stuff..... xd  

Nohea-Chan

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:11 pm
OOohhh i see i see. ^_^ Well thats sad... v_v *sniffle* I want to get them back together!! *determination!!* whee

Well we live close to eachother Joy. So we might be going through the same storm maybe... O.o.. or something.. *shiver* Its freaking loud though! Dear god.. XD oh well.

Volk fought with Susie the other day! That was fun. ^.^ I miss having fights and sparrs and stuff.. so much fun. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:11 pm
the only Cats Poppy can really stand is Joy..and Ella when she really meets her.

heh..Anyone remeber good old..evil b***h Ella?  

HiddenJoy

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:12 pm
*waves hand in the air frantically* I do!!!! >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:13 pm
But I don't think Nohea would want to hurt anyone, unless she turned dark....yes sweet little Nohea has a dark side sweatdrop Like Haru I suppose, except she doesn't know about it, not really. rofl

-Edit-

Wella I'ma gunna go. Maybe I'll be back laterz, but I really dunno. I have to train for my yellow belt test, my first test whee k bye  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:44 pm
Man, thunder and lightning...>.> its soooo much fun dancing in the rain while it was thundering and such..i should just get myself killed one of these days..<.<

Damn, if Kurai doesn't continuing RP by tomarrow or the next day after tomarrow then i won't be online..at least i don't know. I'm leaving America to Europe soon and i probably won't be back until August or something like that...<.<

Hmmm...maybe i should get Feena to be a killer again..although she still steal's from people. Did you know? That Sakura AI use to slay devil's and such ^_^ it was awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:55 pm
Certainly an energertic bunch for a time there.  

Enlome Jerrath

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:21 pm
why do you remind me of someone??..hmm...::points at temples trying to think::

who..who..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:02 pm
I'm soo happy i bought two manga's today. I got the second volume of Full Metal Alchemist and the fourth volume of Pretear.  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:42 pm
Pretear..havn't heard of that one..I want manga..maybe the 5th volume of Fruit Basket and......perhaps the 11th volume of Ranam 1/2.

Culdcepter finished on the biggest cliff hanger..only on the 4th volume! crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:53 pm
I have all the fruit Basket's manga that is out..i'm waiting for the tenth book. Pretear is a shoujo manga  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:40 am
Alrightys. A lil update on how your lovable lil ducky mod and his crazy little less then active Sister is doing.

Well. Apparently Dad forgot to take my lil lappy to his l33t computer fixer upper people so now. I gotta wait another day. But don't worry, Kurai won't die or anything between these days XP. Fortuantlly Rene decided to sacrifice some of her time to come over and keep me company just in case i go insane.

No computer= Insane Kurai.

But getting on subject around what you guys talking about. FF7 is a very spiffy game. but i only played FF7 and 8 so far.. and all of them were sorta.. 'downloaded' from China. XP. China = NUmber 1 pirate country. arrrrr. XD

Cant wait for advent children though  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games