Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:20 pm
KoTari pointed to Shane and looked to Tea, "He doesn't know who he is, huh?" He asked.
"Apparently not," Tea answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:25 pm
Shane looked up and said, "No I don't know what I am!? Do either of you?" He desperately wanted to know what he was...and no one could help him...or so he thought. He just wished they would stop taunting him...  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:38 pm
KoTari raised a concerned eyebrow, "I wouldn't know. I can only tell that you are not completely human. The two Faerie's would have a better chance at discerning your identity, but from the look on Tea's face, I don't think she will be of much help either. Do you remember any places?" He asked, trying to play nice now.

"Kir..." Pre said under her breath. She had finally figured out her problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:45 pm
Shane sighed and said, "I remember caves, plains...no general locations though. I have figured out that I was raised for ten years by elves after my true parents abandoned me." He sighed and said, "I wish I knew...what I was..."

Angelus moved next to Pre and asked her softly, "You seem to know what is wrong now...can I help at all?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:49 pm
"No...I think he's beyond hope now," Pre said and leaned back, closing her eyes. She didn't seem to mind what she said.

KoTari sighed. He knew that was too vague to pinpoint, "If you were raised by Elves then we should go about looking for locations that have a lot of Elves residing. That's probably a safe guess for a starting point," He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:57 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "If you say so..." He looked at her and sighed, ever since the connection began he had begun to always be concerned for her...

Shane sighed and nodded, "I can show you the forest nearby where they left me...but I cannot promise anything since I can not remember anything..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 pm
"We could do that. Once everyone here is all rested up we will go there," KoTari nodded.
"Why are you so concerned about me? Remember? I tried to kill myself, to avoid being betrayed by you," Pre said, her eyes were still closed and she looked calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Angelus said, "Because I lo-" He stopped himself and shook his head, he had not wanted to say anything or have her hear that...and hoped she did not.

Shane nodded and sat down on the floor calmly as he had fire appear in his hands...and make an intricate dance around each other.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 pm
Pre's brow raised, but her eyes remained closed, "'Because I lo'?" She mimicked. She didn't know what it meant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 pm
Angelus sighed and said under his breath, "Because...I have fallen for you...and I think James has as well..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Pre didn't appear affected by Angelus's words, "Ha...? What does that mean? Man, this planet has some odd sayings," Pre scoffed. She didn't understand the act of falling for a person, "Is that one of those sacrificing things people do for another?" She asked. She was really confused. She could only apply that saying to the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:37 pm
Angelus sighed, "When a person falls for someone it means they care for them and maybe even love them. Your planet has them as well...but you never got the chance to learn that...no you don't sacrifice something. It means that when you fall for someone you care about them and want to see them happy...you never want to see them in pain and would do anything for them.." He ran a hand down his face he doubted she would understand it...then again she was thick-headed.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Pre was still for a very long time.
Eventually she spoke up, "This really has happened again..." She said quietly. A small tear fell down her face, "It really, really has...Right, Taiga? Drake?" Her eyes were still shut and she still looked calm, but her shoulders were starting to tremble.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:29 pm
spade looked at shane worried. she looked at him. she focused on his ability. "are you an elementist?" she didnt let down her gaurd.

lost walked closer. he looked at the fire. he liked seeing it dance like that.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 pm
Shane shrugged as he lowered his hands and the fire continued to dance. "No clue...I am a human as far as I know in all ways except for my complete control of fire...I also noticed that I love the cold..."

Angelus looked over worried, "What...what is wrong Pre?" He was concerned and panicking now...he hated it when females cried!  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games