Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

"Well if you let that fact get in the way, you're never going to get a job." Psadas said with a laugh, choosing to answer Mana first this time. There had been jobs in the past where Psadas wasn't required to kill or maim people, but the pay was generally better at that jobs that did. Probably the higher ups trying to reconcile people for the 'horrible things' they did, although Psadas didn't particularly mind. It wasn't that he enjoyed killing, but he didn't dislike it either. It was just something he did. "Besides, I'm sure there are places that commit more gruesome experiments. Look on the bright side." he added with another laugh.

Since Kieran didn't seem inclined to talk, Psadas turned his attention next to Lily. "I take it that's a no then?" he said, not being particularly phased by the girl's reaction, although he was probably within her reach should she decide to lunge for him. "I know quite a bit. Like how long it takes to get to various destinations, or many different songs as well has how to string notes together to make a new song to accomplish what I want." Psadas joked. "About you however, I only know what I was told, and I was only told to bring Kieran back and do with the rest of you what I wanted." It was true. There hadn't been much more to his mission description then that. Either that, or Psadas just forgot the rest, which was a possibility.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:49 pm
"You know, he's been really wanting to see you, but he won't tell me why," Lydia continued, guessing that he wasn't going to talk to her. She unbuttoned her shirt so that Kir could see her crystallis.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm
Some Might Say...
[[Are there any lab animals or plants in that lab?]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm
"Why do you want to help me anyway?" Lily asked, turning away from him again, trying to calm herself down a little.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 pm
(Yeah. Some of the experiments are a one or the other or both)

Kir cringed back. Kieran wasn't doing anything in reply, so he figured he was still completely unconscious. He rubbed his left eye to try and wake the crystallis but nothing happened. Well, he's here, so now you see him. Kir just watched Lydia and now Mana cautiously. These were his neighbors? They were friendly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:54 pm
"Do you know why?" Lydia questioned. She wanted to know what was so important about him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 pm
"..." Kir couldn't tell anyone anything. He had no voice. And Kieran was not doing anything. He silently shook his head. Lydia was going to have to find her own answers for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch put his mace on his belt and eased off his gauntlet. he then reached for a nearby lab rat with his sickly pale hand. There was a hissing sound and the rat shriveled, eventually turning to dust. The short life span of a rat didn't effect his stamina much to steal. "Whatever I touch ages into oblivion." He told the man, easing his glove back on his hand. The man was annoying with his constant frustration and lack of respect, but he still managed to keep his voice without tone.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm
"Well I don't think there's anyone here who deserves that kind of treatment just yet," Rick said, "I'm going to go and look at my new arrivals. Want to come?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:00 pm
Mana looked at Kir. " If you can't keep yourself together then you're going to either drive me insane or kill me"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:03 pm
Kir sighed. He's always surrounded by empaths. Well, he was perfectly fine with Lily, but any others were a definite no. He shuffled away from Mana to the other side of his cage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Some Might Say...
CHronarch shrugged, "There is nothing else for me to do." He replied, hoping thins would get interesting soon. For 'something big about to happen in Verspya', this was pretty dull.

[[Now I really should be getting going...]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm
(It's 2:30 here ^_^; )

Rick just walked out of the lab and down the hall to where the quarantine chambers were.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm
Mana stared at Kir seriously. "Those emotions are getting harder to resist feeding off of. I dont want to be addicted to those emotions"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

((It's only 1:20 here, lol.))

Psadas simply shrugged at Lily's question. "I don't like seeing women get the raw end of the deal, and as far as I know you don't have anything to do with this whole buisiness and you just got wrapped up in it. Though, like you said, I don't know a whole lot, do I?" Psadas said with a small chuckle. For all he knew the woman could have asked for this, but he didn't think that was very likely. No one would really asked for something like this. "I take requests if there's something you want to hear." the musician joked as he paused in his playing to take a swig from his beer. "Something happy? Or maybe you're more inclined towards tear-jerkers?" Emotions weren't too hard for him to munipulate, since he didn't really have to control anything besides his own fingers.

When Rick and Chronarch walked into the quarantine chambers, Psadas barely did more than nod at them, as if he was supposed to be there. "Well hello there Mr. Hunter and Mr. Spikey." he said with a laugh, addressing the new man based on his appearance since he neither knew nor really cared about the man's name. "Come to join us for drinks?" he said with another chuckle, offering the open beer that was sitting next to him. Although in truth he would give them a fresh one if they wanted it, since he had already drunk from that one.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games