Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 am
Michael screamed in pain as the monster bit into his arm.

Leora held Michelle and tried to calm her down, repeating her name over and over again, and glancing over at Michael, her heart breaking every time she saw him bit into Lance. VANESSA TRIED TO KILL LANCE! SHE TRIED TO SEDUCE HIM AND THEN KILL HIM! SHE WAS PLANING TO KILL LANCE!! she yelled back mentally at Eric.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:41 am
Suddenly,the illusions disappeared and the real Eric was suddenly in the kitchen with them, sitting crouched on the counter, wings unfolded, hands turned into claws. His glowering red eyes settled on the Volts. "My Vanessa would never kill someone unless she had a good reason. Maybe she was only hungry, and you two killed her for it!" He growled through sharp teeth, looking down at the twins.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:53 am
Michael blinked as he was released of the illusion and saw that he was on the table while the monster was in the kitchen with them. He reached towards his father, looking to Lance as a source of protection rather than fear.

Leora shook her head. "Then why would she have tried to eat Lance when there were so many other people in the streets? Why would she have continued her efforts after all the trouble I went through to try and save my Lance . . . She might still be alive if she didn't persue in her attempts to . . . to kill my husband . . . even after we had broken her spell . . ." she said softly, tears continuing to roll down her cheeks as she held her daughter protectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:27 pm
Lance held his son close again now, realizing Eric wasn't sending him any illusions. As he did, though, he placed one hand over his son's bite marks to stop them from bleeding, which they soon did.

Eric hesitated, realizing Leora might have had a point, but his glare never fell. "How should I believe you? If that did actually happen, why would my Vanessa try to kill Lance?" He asked her, razor-sharp teeth still bared.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm
Michael burrowed into his father, wriggling close to him.

Leora shook her head and held Michelle tightly. "I don't know! I just . . . I wan't there until near the end . . ." she said softly and looked at Lance. "Did she ever mention anything?" she asked her husband.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Lance shook his head as he held his son, making sure Eric wouldn't be able to try to hurt him physically instead of only mentally. "Not to my knowledge. I hadn't had much time to think of why she was trying to kill me while she was attacking me." He explained with a casual shrug.

"Then what reason do I have to believe you?" He asked as he leaned forward a bit, looking like he was about to pounce.

Lance now glared back at the demon. "Eric this is stupid. Even if what we told you wasn't true, what reason would we have for killing her in the first place?"

Eric glowered at him intensely and growled threateningly, but leaned back a bit then, not sure what to reply.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 pm
Leora relaxed only a slight bit as Erik leaned back a bit. "I . . . I'm sorry for you loss if it's of any help . . ." she said softly, not quite sure what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Eric glared at them both. "I'd look out if I were you." He growled before disappearing.

Lance stood tensed for a moment, then relaxed and smiled at Leora. "Well, he's gone for now." He assured her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:35 pm
Leora sighed and then gently kissed her daughter's head. "I've never been so scared before in my life . . . I couldn't protect our children Lance . . . I feel terrible . . ." she said as she looked at her husband with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Lance looked sympathetic then and wrapped one arm around his wife, pulling her into a one armed hug while holding Michael in the other arm. "It's okay, I'm sure we'll be able to find some way to protect them from him."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm
Leora leaned into her husband and then looked at Michelle's arm as she gently held it out. "I can't believe that he would do something like this." she hissed out angrily as she looked at the bite marks. "Do we have a first aid kit?" she asked Lance.

Michael squirmed a little in his father's arm. He was thirsty and he made some moaning baby sounds to try and relay that to his parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:02 pm
"Of course I do." He said with a smile and was about to leave to get it when he heard Michael and remembered why they had come down to the kitchen in the first place. "Alexis, can you get the medical kit?" He called, not too loud so as not to disturb the babies. Then, he walked over to the cabinet full of blood, pulled out a couple bottles, two glasses, and two cups with straws. Filling each with blood, he handed a glass to Leora, a cup to Michelle and to Michael, and took the last glass for himself.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 pm
Leora watched as the twins held the cups themselves and her eyes watered. "They're growing up too fast . . ." she whimpered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm
Lance held her in a one-armed hug again and kissed her softly. "There, there, Leora. These things happen, there's no way to stop it." He said in what he hoped was a soothing tone.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm
Leora sighed. "I guess not . . . but I don't like that they're growing up so fast . . ." she muttered sadly, leaning against her husband.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games