Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 pm

"No practicing..." Riko said, blushing when Kessaris hand ran across her chin. She looked down and then back at the fight. "I just wanted to watch... I tried working with my wings and that happened..." She pointed to pile of feathers over yonder.

Alyss listened to the wind, knowing someone was coming. She walked down the halls of the bulb, breathing in fresh air instead of the stale air of the throne room. Alyss needed to calm down a lot.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 pm

~Alyss...is everything alright there?~ Christiaan projected to her as she laid Flip down in his bed. ~I heard a bit about what happened. Are the children alright? Do you need any resources from Kilitia to help rebuild?~ she asked.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:27 pm

((no problem))

Keliah smirked at Tenshi. "You are so full of yourself" she said,avoiding his kick easily. She could litteraly,tear him apart, molecule,by molecule. She wasnt even using the phoenix force yet. She flew towards Tenshi, her psionic blades extending from her arms, attempting to pierce him,if she hit the right nerve, she would be able to cut off his speed temporarily.

Serenity flew back as the orbs flew towards her, they were fast but she immediately put up a barrier around her as the orbs were absorbed into the barrier. She looked at Morganna. She then concentrated on her and Morganna's Aura intertwining them, unti enough friction was present as she created an aura energy ball,as she sent it flying towards Morganna.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:30 pm

(...)

Nephilis looked at the ceiling harder, seeing something that wasn't there. He could envision something...more. He leans over, wrapping both arms around his wonderful consort and kisses her over a tuft of hair. "I missed you while I slept." he said warmly. His eyes meet hers and he begins to talk softly. "I want it to be beautiful...stunning just for us, but not in here. In the main basilica with the dome. The Cherry Blossom Orchid with us and our family standing in it...petals falling by our feet. On the ceiling." Nephilis hadn't had such an idea since he'd done such a thing for Daphne, but this would be amazing.

~~~

"Oh..." Kessaris looked over and saw her sheddings. He half turned back to her after gaining sight of them, but couldn't bring himself to look directly at her. The image of them seemed to burn itself into his mind and through implied reasoning, she could easily tell what he was thinking. If he were to look at her, he was sure she'd even be able to see the image in his eyes. "That's bad....wait...it doesn't have to be that way. I--I can heal you using the power I picked up from Decia. Can I give it a shot?"

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Morganna tumbled backwards as she was hit by the aura ball. She pulled herself back up and did a shadow pull...it was like a shadow jump but instead of moving herself, she attempted to pull Serenity through the shadow towards her. She was ready so that if she was able to do it, when Serenity reformed in front of her, she would've landed a strong kick to her ribs.

~~~~~

Samara leaned into Nephilis's arms. "I missed you, too," she murmured before he began talking about the mural he wanted. She smiled warmly as he spoke. "It sounds perfect," she said. The orchard of cherry blossoms was so meaningful for the two of them...it was their haven in a crazy world.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Serenity was now being dragged through the shadows reforming in front of Morganna. As the kick was made, Serenity liquified her chest,where Morganna's leg was now stuck. She looked down and smirked as Morganna's foot hang out of her back. She then grabbed her leg and put it down. "I have a feeling you are holding back" she told Morganna.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Morganna smiled. "Oh, I was just trying to guage your powers," she said. "Getting a feel for it." Her eyes turned black as her hair was blown by a wind that apparently wasn't there, as her phoenix force was being activated. Her pyrokenesis, combined with her power over darkness, made for a powerful black flame which she sent at Serenity in short spurts in quick succession.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 pm

"Indeed. I'll start on that later. For now, I'm going to go whip up breakfast. I learned how to cook after watching the chefs once." Nephilis assured. He slides out of bed and opens the curtains allowing the sun to sift through both the window and his hair. He lifts the crab from a box he'd crafted, noticing his shell was white and places him on a chair nearby. The same pants he wore the day before cover him and the silk shirt rests on the floor. Neph stretches and sits back on the bed laying back against Sammy's legs. "Alastor is something else. We have to see Plague today too."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Samara smiled, brushing Neph's hair back, running her fingers through it. "Yes, Alastor was something else. You should've seen me though. I got in a couple good hits before he ran away," she chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm

]Serenity flew backwards almost a hundred feet. She smirked. Little did she know she would also experience that power...dark phoenix force. She flew back towards Morganna, extracting magma from the earth to enshroud her body(serenity). She then began to do a round house kick to Morganna.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm

(Serenity's a beast with the skills.)

Nephilis turned his eyes to her as his now red pet scuttled up the sheets into his left hand. "He ran away? Why? He got past me with those eyes of his...ahh...you must've pretty mad when he sent me to where he did." Nephilis smiled, feeling the crab move over his arm. He knew how hard it's shell was, but he knew first hand how powerful Samara herself was. Never get on her bad side. Ever again.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Morganna flew back, landing on the ground hard. She scrambled to her feet with a smile, dusting herself off. "Nice shot," she said, rubbing her chest a bit. She used the phoenix force and flew at her, using the fire feathers that made up her wings to send at her like needles.

Samara smiled. "Well can you blame me? After ten years, we finally get ourselves settled, and here this idiot goes and tries to take my man away from me?" she chuckled. "Very bad choice." She had to be honest, though. "It seemed though, that after he sent you away and did whatever it was that he had done, it drained him or something. I don't think his powers were 100%. I'm not going to play down the hits I got in on him, though. They were pretty darn strong."

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Nephilis smiled as her rubbed her covered leg. "I love you too Samara. Now, as for that guy, Alastor...what is he? I haven't seen him since me and Marcove helped him find his mother when he was young. And now he pops up on the scene? And then tries to fight me...using those eyes." Nephilis eyes glow signaling his higher mode of thinking. "He, hmmm. He attacked me first knowing that I'm the strongest of us all in terms of aura. He wanted to see where he stood with his other powers. If he can stop me, which he managed to do at a quarter of my strength, he'd be pretty good. Many of us reach that level in aura. From the reaction you got, that being him running when his power ran low, can only mean one thing. He needs practice. And if that's true, he'll be under the radar for a while. When he shows up again, he'll be stronger. He's biding his time right now."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Samara listened to Neph's reasoning. "As for what he is, I'm not sure either. There are some that might mistake him for a celestial, but I don't believe that's the case," she said. "It is different than when you and the others came back. And as far as him coming back stronger, then so shall we. Not only strong after training, but we'll have to strengthen our ties with the other countries...strength in numbers."

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

The Guildmaster nodded to a couple of assassins who had returned from their latest mission. He flicked a coin between his fingers and looked around. " Alastor, why did you hesitate? Is it possible that you are an unsharpened blade? You have so much potential much more then anyone I have ever seen before. " He said through his mask.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games