Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin led them into the building. He was smiling like a goofball, he had made her blush. Dylan was immensly happy that she was happy. He led her up to his room and lifted her up, setting her onto the bed as he shut the door with his foot. "Like what I did with the place?" He smiled and walked over to his mini-fridge, grabbing a soda and a bag of BBQ chips out of one of his few unpacked bags. He went and sat down next to her, popping open the bag and tossing a few chips into his mouth. "Have you ever had human food? Like after you were changed?" He knew after she bit him that'd be one thing he'd miss. Food and Dylan were closer then milk and cookies. Which sounded really good right now...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tilted his head slightly, of course no one had ever said that to her. She was gorgeous, good in bed, and mortal boys were pigs at her age caring really only about themselves and not the girl they were with. "Well, what time is it?" he glanced at the clock, it wasn't really that late. "Right now if you want, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change you tonight. Personally I like my rose just the way she is." He lifted her up into his arms and ran out of the house. Laughing slightly he was careful not to jostle her about as they arrived at the school. He realized he had forgotton their clothes and sighed, all the human students should be I'm bed by now, he personally didn't care what any of them thought. But if one of them so much looked at Veronica he would snap their necks. He walked around to the gates and broke the lock, slipping both of them through the gates and walking again till they stood right under Ravin's window. "Hold on tight love."

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled and blushed lightly. Right now if you want, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change you tonight. Personally I like my rose just the way she is. She kissed him lightly on the lips, "But this rose can't be with you forever, Hunter." Her stomach churned lightly at the thought. But before anymore could be said they were running out of the house. She noticed the air was chilly when she was hardly wearing any clothes. Underwear and a babydoll teddy definatly wasn't much. Her arms were hooked around his neck, and she clung to him. Hunter could run basically faster then anything and she loved the rush. He snapped the lock and her heart lept as he walked over underneath, what Veronica assumed was, Ravins window. It looked pretty dark up there. Hold on tight love. She smiled and coiled her arms around him tighter, smiling like crazy. She pressed a light kiss to his throat, knowing full well he wasn't going to change her that night but knowing that after they figured this out, there was a chance he'd do it soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 pm
||Should we wait for Ravin to get back to her room?||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:39 pm
|||welll...since they're in Dylans room. i dunno? maybe? or you could use your vampy powers to sniff her out xp that'd give us a few more posts.|||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm
||Im on it ^^||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter easily jumped up to Ravin'e balcony window. He frowned slightly, she wasn't in there and the room reeked of human and... sex? Oh boy, this ought to be interesting.... He set Veronica down and slipped quietly through the window and motioned Veronica go do the same. The bed was messed up and there was the smell of male human musk every where. The odor was making him slightly sick to his stomach and he slipped quickly out her door into the hallway. Intending to wait till she got back until he caught her scent trailing down into one of the other rooms. "That's strange..." he muttered as he approached Dylan's door.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica's little human nose could even smell the smell of sex in the room, of course she couldn't smell the male human scent like Hunter, but she wrinkled her nose. "Ick." When it was her own smell it was fine but other peoples sex smell was awful. Veronica followed Hunter out the door and into the hallway. Thats strange... Hunter muttered and Veronica nodded, following close behind him. "Who's room?" She whispered lightly.

||GASP!||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Who's room? "One of the students it think, certainly not a vampires..." Hunter tread lightly, not quiet sure what to expect when he opened the door. And he was just going to open the door, not knock, because he was rude like that. "You may want to wait out here, this poor boy is in for a helluva surprise." Hunter grinned, baringbhis fangs. He and Ravin were like brother and sister, which was ironic since they shared the same last name but weren't related at all. But he would be damned if some mortal punk was going to break her heart.

Hunter jerked the door open, his eyes flickering around the room for half a second, Ravin was sitting next to a boy, who was munching chips and who obviously knew about vampires consideri g the question he had just asked. Hunter snarled ferociously and lunged at Ravin, making sure to clip the boy next to her on his way past. He growled and pinned her to the bed, which he was surprised to see was still standing, he got right in her face and hissed. His snarling face broke into a smile and he licked her face. "Hello chum, up for a litle midnight snack are you?" he glanced over at Dylan.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded quietly and stood next to him, closely still. You may want to wait out here, this poor boy is in for a helluva suprise. Her eyes eyed his fangs as he threw the door open and in a seconds time he was jumping at Ravin, the girl she had met earlier. The tan boy was clipped by Hunter, Veronica was standing inside the door frame and she swallowed hard. Her jealousy was bubbling inside her stomach. Hello chum, up for a little midnight snack are you? Hunter was eyeing the tan boy. She tried to remember his name but nothing came to mind.

Veronica stepped inside and shut the door. "Hunter..." Her voice was barely audible. The last thing she wanted was a blood bath in this kids room.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan bit down on his tongue as the blonde-ish haired boy lunged at Ravin. "What the ********?" He grabbed at his arm where Hunter had clipped him. Obviously he wasn't talking about the chips when he referred to the midnight snack. "The chips?" He looked at him in confusion and terror then glanced at the girl by the door who had muttered the guys name. He wasn't sure what she had said but she was dressed rather... provocative. His eyes quickly looked back at Hunter, who was pinning Ravin down still. His eyes were wide and scared.

||Intense! ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm
||Hmmm, should we wait for a Ravin post? Or should Hunter chew Dylan a new bung hole for looking at Veronica? Decisions, Decisions... |  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm
||bahaha, that'd be up to youuuuu.
you could say something along the lines of "before Ravin could respond"||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm
|| Awww, I hate doing that to people >.< I think we shall wait, mostly because I have a really bad stomach ache and I think going to bed might help. So farwell my pretty ^^||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:30 pm
|||haha, yeah i totally agree. But i hate to stop here ya know? Feel better!!!! ^^|||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 am
||hmm, this is interesting... xD thanks for waiting for me guys! biggrin ||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin followed Dylan up through the house and into his room. He was smiling like an idiot, but she didn't think of it at all. She continued to blush even more under his gaze until she was red. That had never happened before. Dylan set her down onto the bed. Ravin glanced over the room thoughtfully. "I like it," she answered. "It seems like you. It looks good and I'm glad that you made it your own. Some of these rooms are way too old."

She sighed; Dylan ate his chips. He asked her if vampires could eat. "Well, technically we can, but...we only mostly ingest meat and blood. Anything else would be useless to our bodies but we can take in alcohol and whatnot..."
Ravin listened, for she heard some rustling outside of the door. Before she could turn her head, Hunter Black had bursted through the door and was now pinning her to the bed. The ferocity of his actions towards Dylan made her a little angry.

"Hunter! Hunter, get off," Ravin growled, shoving her friend to the ground. She licked her teeth slowly as she looked down at him. Ravin placed her hands on her hips. "You know I'm a vegetarian, don't you? I made that vow when I was first changed."

She glanced over to the door, catching the scent of a pretty human girl. Ravin raised her eyebrows and strolled towards her. The girl was very pretty, in fact. Ravin smiled in a friendly way at her.
"So, Hunter, who is this?" she asked, half-mockingly. She knew that he had great interest in chowing down on pretty mortal girls.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games