Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:44 pm

((thanks XD))

Garnet jumped up shaking. "Um...yes I am." What could he possibly want? And that was not a memory she was fond of...her body remembered the pain all too well.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Zack smiled"Like i said..FATHER!Tell me the truth about everything!..I know a nice man who raised me but also kept me here like it was my cage!THe others..outside this castle know you as a cruel man..Who is the true Anexus!Did i just lived a lie!?Tell me the truth FATHER!"Yelled as he charged at Annexus.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Annexus calmly stepped out of the way. "Ah, now we have a time frame." Annexus thought about the question for a moment, his finger tapping against his chin. "You may fail to understand this, as you seem to have developed an extremely closed mind of late, but I shall answer. I am both Zack. Both are the "true Annexus" as you call it."
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:13 pm

"Both....?BUt.....But why can't you just be the nice man i know!?Why can't you be my father and also the king!?Why both!/Why can't you just be nice!?"Zack asked him as he dropped the weapon"WHy dad...?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Annexus looked at Zack - no his son - with something that had never entered his face before. Sorrow. "It is who I am. We don't chose the pieces of ourselves. Also, I'm quite the good king to my loyal people, but I will never be kind to my enemies. Doing so would be asking to be killed. People are not black and white. Not nice or mean. Some are like me, and some are like your new friends, who are more nice then not."
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Zack lowerd his head and so hide his face.He closed his eyes and tried to calm down"But...Can't you even try?Just a bit!?THese..people are just your enemys because they fear you!Because you send soldiers out to kill persons..babys,,children,...with red eyes!?Why ...do you fear them?..Dad...i still..don't understand but i want....i...don't want to stay in between of this war...which is the right side?"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Garnet Alexendrios
((thanks XD))

Garnet jumped up shaking. "Um...yes I am." What could he possibly want? And that was not a memory she was fond of...her body remembered the pain all too well.

Zeek looked at her "You don't remember me do you" he asked her by her reaction to him.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Zenith walked back to Jays room to see if he was ready to go help Zack yet since he was getting bored. Once he made it to Jays room he knocked on the door three times.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Jay fell out of his bed,mutterd a few curses under his breath and then stood up.Still muttering more curses ,this time a bit louder he opend the door"?Yeah??"
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Zenith looked at Jay "Sorry if I woke you, but I was wondering if we should go get your friend soon" he said calmly.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Jay sighed and rubbed his head"Sure..."He sighed and thought a bit"Okey...let's go..waiting could make it jsut worse.."
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Garnet tried. "I'm sorry, but only vaguely.......it's been a strange few days."

Annexus' eyes flashed. "I don't kill them all. Look at Arisu. She is an eternal eyes. They are my enemy because they wish to kill me."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:37 pm

"Ok I'm ready lets go Zeek is already out that way so we can meet him there" he said.

Zeek looked at Garnet "I was one of the Kings men that was there when Zack brought you down to us and I'm the one who defended you when the others were messing with you" he said "I am also the one who created the distraction with the giant spiders that I had killed so you and Zack could get away" he added.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Zack sighed ,he was completely confused and then took a knife out of his pocket.HE aimed the dagger at his father"They are only your enemys ..because you started these..killings!The survivers are your enemys now..what if you never did that?You wouldn't have problems now.He was nervous and hs whole body was shaking."..I..I can't do this anymore..i can't just stand in between this is too much"He whisperd as he looked at the blade while he pointed it now at himself.

Jay nodded and then walked through the halls to Mina"Hey Mina we are going!Come with us if you want..i am waiting for you near the gate of the kings castle..but just a hour"He said before he left.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Garnet claped her hands over her mouth. "I remember you! I'm so sorry, I should have thanked you for that!"

Annexus dashed forward and tried to rip the knife from Zack's hands.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games