Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:09 pm
Yarn walked into the district with a small cherub fluttering over her shoulder
"lets get this job done then"
she pulls a fan from her sleeve and opens it depicting a red man with a long nose
"depart to the quaint district"
she waved her fan and Tybalt, TES and Zero were blown out of the area

((alright. Tybalt, TES and Zero to The Quaint Neighborhood ))

with the job done Yarn closed the fan and imediently departed the district
"a job well done"

((to obscurity))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:45 pm
ByakoAssailant
((Please read all recent posts in a thread before deciding on the condition your character enters. Elsewise, you would have known that the street was under attack and currently a low visibility zone.))
((He tends to ignore things that he finds trivial. though you are right, i should have looked back in posts. ill keep that in mind the next time i go to make a post.))  

TESparky

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:58 pm
((its fine its just that this is a very heavy event and newcomers would be better off going to the area i specified for a little while))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:51 pm
Tybalt reamerged, wearing some goggles that were infirred (sp?), and shouldering a massive gun. He slowly walked into the street again, calculating how out numbered he was, and grinned slightly. "Well, I haven't been this out numbered in a long time, in such a long time." He chuckled slightly, remembering his old friend Higure, before he joined the navy. "Well, shame you aren't here Higure, we could've had some fun here." And with that Tybalt fires 'Fenir the Fire Dragon' (the gun) and it bleches a high charged Fire ball. "Well, that is good, it didn't explode." The fire ball incireated several heat scources, and some stands as well. "Ah crud, gotta work on that." Fires start to blaze. "Double crud, I can't preform any water jutsu with my Spears, wait, earth." Mumbles to himself. "Got it!" Pulls out hatchets. "Sand Storm Hatchets!" Throws two of the hatchets, and massive sand storms smoother the fire. "That could have gone better." Tybalt then pulls out his O-katana and rushes into the fray.  

Kammy Blackstone

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Erk slid to stop, and darted down an alley. He took the time to change the visor function, choosing an monotone potrail which helped nulify the smokes efect by changing the amount of reflected light that passed through to the eyes.

He was nervous, that much was sure, but he kept his cool, he was a soldier after all.

"Come on, this isn't anything compaired to the war for Makai!" he taunted the clones, "Those demons would have had you out numbered ten to one!" he was leading them down an alley, and near the back was one of the drop site for all the used chemicals and oil from the mainstrreet.

Erk was ahead, for a bit, and he started mixing....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:29 am
Tybalt continued to fight off the clones, but he was sutaining several blows, and soon found himself to be surounded. "Well, that is a bit of a problem." He continues to skillfully fight them off with his O-katana. He takes another wound, but this one was deeper then the others. "Crud. That isn't good." He then jumps back, but to no avail, they were all around him. Blood continued to pore from the wounds, Tybalt seemed to be slowly losing his grasp on concissness, he was spent. "No, I can't die here, not now, I still need to..." And with that, Tybalt Blacked out.

A clone was about to attack the passed out body of Tybalt, when his O-katana changed shape and form. "I don't think so, buddy." All of a sudden, Tybalt blocked the attack with his bare hand and then stood up. "Hehehehe, You think you can handle me?" It was Null, and he was awoken.  

Kammy Blackstone

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:16 am
"Easily," replied one of the clones to Null, "You're in far over your head."
The entire district shuddered and lurched downwards suddenly. The number of clones in the area was too much for the district to handle.
It didn't matter how many clones any of them took out.
There were always millions to fill in for every one that they killed.
In fact, it appeared that each time they killed one, hundreds more appeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:21 am
Erk mixxed himself a nice little chemical bomb, from what he found in the district.

"Eye's melt, skine explodes." he chucked the bomb, into the crowd of changling clones "every body dead." the volitile concotion pounced off of the ground once, then, stire and activated by the kinetic energy burst in a horrible reaction.

Erk had taken the time to hid behind a dumpster, as the concotion melted away flesh and muscle. Erk peaked out, only to see that the clones that had changed into metalic objects, as well as the numerous ones that weren't in the blast area were not effected.

"Oh heck." Erk grabed his pistol, and was about to come charging when he realized something, "The clip... its empty..." in the haste that had began the attack, he had failed to grab bullets.

"I have a minor situation...." he muttered to himself, He was pined down.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 am
"Do you surrender?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:34 am
Erk didn't like surrendering, but if it ment saving his home district, he'd do it.

He swept his hand in front of him, throwing his cloak back dramamticly, he went down on his knees and put both hands in front of him.

"If it means you won't harm any of the people living in this district then," he leanded forward, "Onegaishimasu"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:35 am
-haru watched from the roofs- hmm....what is he doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:29 pm
ByakoAssailant
"Easily," replied one of the clones to Null, "You're in far over your head."
The entire district shuddered and lurched downwards suddenly. The number of clones in the area was too much for the district to handle.
It didn't matter how many clones any of them took out.
There were always millions to fill in for every one that they killed.
In fact, it appeared that each time they killed one, hundreds more appeared.

Null calculated and realized that the clone was right. "Well, my dear sir, I believe you're right, but that isn't going to stop me from doing this." A Huge Energy spike covered Null's arm, and Null ran, slashing open clones as he went, and laughing at the bloodshed. But even as he ran, Null couldn't Remain unscathed for long. He sutianed even more blows, causing him to lose all common sense and yelled with an unrestianed voice. "I might not win, but I will sure as hell be a problem! So Come and Get me you bastards!" ((NULL HAS LEFT THE BUILDING))  

Kammy Blackstone

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:24 pm
War, battles with ouyt honor or humanity. My honor ment nothing if it ment putting the district in continued risk, its the only sensible thing

THought Erk as he looked at the mass of objects.

"So, do we have an agreement?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:06 pm
"We do, now that that idiot has left the area."  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:32 pm
"Alright then, we surrender." said Erk, his eyes still cast down at the ground, only inches from his face.

In the end, a man's honor amounts to nothing when compaired to the lives of others

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games