Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Chiru Aki---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki didn't want to bother climbing the extensive stairs of the building. She felt refreshed and renewed enough and scaled the building with some ease. As she was climbing up she noted the pelican fly off. Aki paused and quirked an eyebrow. With a curious feeling the teen burst into the many pear petal's of her bloodline. The petals wirled up into the air and within seconds she was reformed at his window partially stepping through it. "Hey Arekku I just got this great idea! It's- Woah what's up?" She titled her head at the sight of him changing. She had arrived as he was stripping the body weights off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku had only his underwear on when Aki was there and almost had finish taking off all the weights as he was going to be more than serious about going to Mist. He jumped not expecting to hear a women voice in his office especially when he was almost butt naked,"Oooh Aki? I didn't expect you here, though I guess you came here for another reason, so what's up?" Arekku asked curiously as he went to put away his weights and setting up his armor to take with him, though still walking around with nothing on.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Chiru Aki---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Er... uh... ha. Yeah... I-I came up with.. an idea. Hey I'm gonna wait out here kay?" She flipped around and sat outside the window and looked out across Kusa. Though she had gotten over her fear of men, near naked men were a different matter. Aki tussled her hair and drew her hand down infront of her face to recompose herself. "Alright let me start again. I was relaxing at the hot springs when I came up with a weapon idea, I'll need your help creating it." She paused to try and come up with a way to explain it, "It's like... Agh! You're obviously in a hurry, what I have to say will take some time explaining." Aki glanced in the office but caught herself and looked back out not even catching if he was dressed or not. "What's going on?" She had a bad feeling that something was going down.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku started putting on his armor carefully as he payed attention to her as he got dress then he put his normal clothes over it. " Tell me about your weapon it be better to get it done and all." Arekku said as he went to the window and lean next to her as he look out,"Mist is being attack I'm gonna go help, though I need to leave someone behind here as well take someone with me." Arekku said as he just look on he wasn't to excited about it, though he knew it had to be done,"I think Ronnel should stay since well I know I can handle any injured though who knows who I would be facing."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Chiru Aki------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki waved off his question for the moment. If there was a war going on then it was best to focus on that rather than having a thrilling conversation about technicalities and details of the idea. "Who's attack them?" She asked as she nodded in agreement with his deciding on who should stay and who should go with him. "Mmm, yeah and plus you'd need someone here to be ready in case the fray was directed here." Aki mused as she leaned against the window frame. Grass had been attacked once since she was a shinobi in their ranks. Unfortunately she was not there to help. That whole thing had quickly escalated into a confusing mess. The village looked so at peace right now. The thought of a war breaking out here seemed damn near impossible.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:42 pm
NUR

User ImageShoko arrives at the office riding atop her silent clay bird. Still flying up in the clouds her presence rather a mystery. All geared up in her ANBU gear with a robe covering her hair and body. Impossible to tell who she is she jumps from the birds back and free falls through the air. She had been flying higher than she thought and now soars towards the earth at an alarming pace. She points her body straight down the wind flipping through her hair. Shoko makes a handsign and lands on an elongated blade of grass after flipping herself so she is feet towards the ground. She landed a little bit above the kages office and see's a girl hanging out the window. "Interesting." Shoko flies over to the door of the blade of grass then hops off gently landing at the door and opening it while knocking. "Hello kage-sama." The concealed Shoko speaks.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Cloud are the attacker right now." Arekku said as he seem to be ready just to burst out, seeing how he already left enough info for Aki to relay to the other nin of the village,"I hear it sucking a lot of villages and bringing many people to help each side, though we can't really go in crazy we would lose so much like." Arekku muttered sadly at how this might end up,"Either way I gotta go help out that's for sure and..." Arekku stopped the sentence as he heard a knocking on the door he hoped it was anyone higher than a gennin so he could add to his make shift plan to go defend Mist or for the defense of Grass as he turned to face the door leaning on the window sill,"It's open come right in." Arekku said as he thought to himself if it be best if he just left everyone in the village to go by himself.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 pm
NUR

(awkward..lol how to reply.))

Walking into the office Shoko smiles behind her lovely mask. "Just got back from Otogakure sir." She steps into the center of the room, always loving to be centered or to control the center Shoko has defenitely been training in her time away from home.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku frowning and serious face turn into a big grin the moment he saw Shoko as he notice the way she was trying to control his room already it made him quirk his head at such a sight,"Well that's great hope your visit was successful I really do." Arekku said nodding his head casually then remember what he was doing before,"So anything you wanna tell me?" Arekku asked curiously as he just stayed leaning on his window comfortably.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 am
"Its something I'de much rather show you, words don't do it justice." Shoko feels as though she may have interrupted something rather important. Arekku looks like he is one edge slightly. "I'm sorry I interrupted your prior conversation...But I learned a little about my parents and my apparent clan."Shoko turns her head the girl looks familiar but she passes it off for the moment.  

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 am
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The anbu was not familiar to her. In fact this was one of the first times she'd come face to face with a grass anbu. Aki remained silent as she watched Arekku and the shinobi converse. It seemed like Arekku was not only familiar with the person but also friendly. The teen shifted so that she was sitting facing into the room. Aki didn't interject into their conversation as to not be rude. She shifted her eyes away from the two and looked at the nearest shelf. It was laden with books and records. While staring at the shelf her mind began to muse on the war. Cloud was attacking mist and Arekku was devising a plan to aid Mist. But wait... weren't we allied with Cloud? Something seemed sketchy. Arekku would not be one to defy alliances so Cloud must have done something wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Actually you get to test that out soon if you want, I'm heading out to aid Mist in there defense right now." Arekku said as he rubbed his head before walking to his desk and picking up his sword,"I was actually hoping that you and Aki would accompany to Mist for the fight." Arekku said turning to Aki,"Well I'm going there first okay Aki if you can explain more to her and meet me there, I'm already running late as it is." Arekku said as he walked over to Shoko and give her a quick hug and then appeared to Aki and did the same,"It's both of you guys choices to stay or to go, well wish me luck, and sorry to both of you for not hearing you out more, I promise you both I will once I get back to Grass." Arekku said as he headed out to the gates.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:17 pm
"Well that was interesting." Shoko turns to Aki. "So what is going on in the mist?" Shoko raises her mask so it rests on the top side of her head. Taking her robes hood down as well reveals her wonderful draping red hair. Flowing beautifully revealing her true presence. Shoko speaks confidently. "It's good to meet you, by the way, my name is Shoko." Unsure if this girl and Shoko have met before she introduced herself very formely. Much time has gone by since Shoko was last a Grass ninja and she feels saddened that there are so many people that she never wished to forget, but were lost in her memory banks when she traveled to the far away lands.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the girl had removed the mask from her face there was something familiar about her. Her name as well. Aki had lost touch with grass for awhile but this girl stirred up something in her mind. "Pleasure to meet you as well Shoko. I'm Aki." The white haired girl hopped off her seat on the sill and walked over to sit on the corner of Arekku's desk. "Well let's get down to the nitty gritty. What Arekku told me was that Mist is being attacked by Cloud. Arekku is going to defend Mist. And then as you know, it's up to us to decide if we wish to join the fray." Aki hadn't been in any wars, so it made her a little jumpy to think about fighting off foreigners. In a foreign country none the less.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:49 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageSmiling Shoko has a strange feeling about this all. "Hmmm this could be quite a mess. I know some people in the Mist though we should probably go back him up." Shoko eyes show a great appreciation to see yet another kouinichi. With her new found abilities Shoko is in quite a mood to handle this fray and control the situation, to show her true strength. She is on the other hand on the edge of her metaphorical seat she wants so badly to just retreat back to her cave to create all these ideas running through her head to better adapt her weapons for herself.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games