Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:02 pm

NUR

User Image

User Image((ahh shurikan you left too quick. Sigh I hate not being able to sign on sometimes.))

Smiling upon seeing Dante's butterfly Shoko makes a little mental note. 'Someone else with the love for art?' The sun shining through the window illuminates the classroom, Shoko's clay bird flying high above the academy. "Well Anzai...It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Shoko, I will be helping you with any jutsu you need to learn" She smiles and watches as Anzai works on the henge no jutsu. "You need to concentrate harder."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 am

‘You need to concentrate harder’, someone said. Anzai looked up and saw Shoko smiling at him. ‘Yes Shoko Sensei, I will do that’, Anzai said, eager to complete this jutsu for his Sensei. Anzai tried to remember what his grandpa always said when he did the henge no jutsu. All he could remember was that he should concentrate and really see in his mind what he wanted to become, and still seeing what happens around him. This is too troublesome, Anzai thought, how can I do those things all together at the same time!? ‘Well let’s try it again', Anzai said in no one in particular.
Again he concentrated his chakra flow, while seeing Shoko in his mind. ‘Henge no jutsu’, he said again, this time more determined. He heard a “poof” and looked happily at his body, but got disappointed again: his right side of his body changed into Shoko, but not his left half! 2/3

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

((I'll come back, there's a fight and now im sensei-less atm until Aki is freed up))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 am

NUR

User Image

((sweet im down for teaching...I got lots of goodness. lol we both got clay O_o))

Standing up from the desk Shoko hits Anzai over the head with her cane. Only hitting him hard enough to knock him out of concentration and thus lose his half her, half him form. "Nice try, but I said focus." Shoko laughs walking up near Anzai and really giving him a stare down really letting him know the pressure is on to get this technique right.

Eris5

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 am

Anzai felt the spot where Shoko had hit him on his head with her cane and saw her giving him a stare down. If she did that to let me know that the pressure was on, it worked Anzai thought. ‘Yes Sensei, I will focus and try it again’, he said, now a little less eager with the pressure Shoko was giving him, but he still wanted to succeed for her. Yet again he focused on his chakra flow and keeping in mind what his grandfather had taught him. Anzai saw Shoko clearly in his mind, just as clear as the real one just a few inches in front of him. Focus, focus, Anzai said to himself in his head, now! ‘Henge no justu’, he said for the third time. Anzai noticed another “poof” just like the second time he tried this jutsu, but this time there were also little fog clouds around his body. Instead of looking at his body, he stayed focused on the chakra flow and the image of Shoko in his head. The little fog clouds disappeared, and Anzai felt that the time was right to see if the jutsu had worked. Looking at his body he realized that he was looking at the body of Shoko Sensei. Anzai smiled, and looked happily at Shoko Sensei. ‘Is this all right Shoko Sensei?’, he asked while turning back with a “poof” to his normal self. 3/3
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

NUR

User Image

User Image"Good job Anzai." Shoko smiles, she thinks its funny the kid keeps trying to make himself look like her. Perhaps the poor guy just can't get her out of his mind. Shoko plays around a little with his emotions. "Though I don't think my butt is that big." She turns around waving her butt around to Anzai, just to make fun of him or tease him. Anzai really did a good job in learning the jutsu. Turning around again Shoko steps back and sits on a students desk that is empty in front of Anzai. "Ok Anzai so let us see if you can make a normal clone now."

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Dante walked into the academy, sighing as he sat down. "Man, first day of trying to get training as a genin and some person comes and challenges my sensei. Just perfect" He said as he looked at his hands, they were back to normal. To be sure, he reached into a pouch, leaving it there for a few moments before withdrawing it. Opening his hand, a small bird was in his palm as he made a seal, making the bird bigger though it was the size of a tiny bird and it flew around him. "Well, guess I'll chill here until things settle down" He said. However, he felt funny.....as if another presence was within him. A totally different chakra level. Hmmm....strange  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:37 pm

NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko smiles to Anzai and makes a couple clones. One jumps out the window and goes running off into the Grass village. The other stays with Anzai, smiling at him. "I will show you how to make simple clones. I am a shadow clone way out of your range of learning." Shoko makesa handsign and creates a simple clone, easily disperseable and easily told to be a clone by enemies. The real Shoko walks up to Dante and looks at his little bird. Sitting in a chair next to him she crosses her legs and unwinds the bandages around her hands. Revealing she has the same hands as Dante she smiles and looks up at him through the top of her eyes. "See how strange the world is?" She says both her mouths in her hands smiling to Dante. "So how much do you know about the ability?"

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Dante smiled, looking at her hands and then his own. "Indeed, its what makes life so interesting" He said as he rose a hand, the hand's mouth was smiling at her. "But I have to say not so much, other then these babies eating clay and creating some wonderful art work. They go out with a bang" He said with a grin as he looked at Shoko. He brushed his silver hair out of his face, looking at her in the eyes after scanning her. "Hmm, maybe I should of worn a shirt under the open cloak, unless you don't mind so much" He said as the bird perched itself on Shoko's shoulder, fluttering its wings before making itself comfortable
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm

"Oh ya it looks so sexy on you." Shoko rolls her eyes and giggles slightly. She just loves playing around. Being a teacher though means she has to be tough. Has to do something responsible. Her emotions always get in her way, always wanting ot just have fun and not actually get to work. "So whats your name boy?" Shoko knows this could be the blooming of a very interesting friendship.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Dante laughed. "Really? I knew someone would like it, trying to make the fashion statement if you have abs show it off!" He said as he then shook his head still smiling, he liked having fun for life is too short. He then looked at her in the eyes, knowing its respectful. "Well people call me Dante. Dante Kaji. And I would like to know yours if you don't mind" He said with a smile as folded his arms looking at her. This will prove interesting.

((so you know what he looks like, profile is 2 page, last one XD))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 pm

NUR

User Image

User Image"Ya it looks good on you." Shoko says it truthfully and smiles. This kid is so strange and yet seems alot like Shoko in many ways. "Dante thats a cool name...pleasure meeting you my name is Shoko Moriiumu"

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Dante smiled, holding a hand out to shake her's unless she rather hug. "Don't worry it doesn't bite...and thank you. Shoko is a unique name, nice catch to it" He said with a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 pm

NUR

User Image

Shoko holds her hand out and shakes Dantes hand "Just dont let your hand there make out with mine." She smiles and gives him a little wink. "So what rank are you dante? perhaps I could help teach you a thing or two that is unless you are of a high enough level to work without me."

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Dante chuckled. "I'll restrain myself" He said with a wink as he released her hand. "Well I'm a genin, I only learned a handful of jutsus from Aki. So if you can help me that would be great" He said looking at her, wondering about how she will train him  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games