Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

((Sry wasn't posting so much i have few...problems with ideas^^'..Because i have no new ones..so..maybe we make a time skip..a long one and all are at the gate...there they fight against few shadows then they get inside get to the tower...another fight...get to the top and there is final.....))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Slowly they all fell asleep ,the darkness Elaise felt was the presence of a demon. A dark demon which was thirsty..it wanted blood but first it made sure that everyone was asleep.With his shadows he made sure of that after that he waited till they awoke,he wanted well rested enemys!He wanted a difficult fight!

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm

elaise woke with a start, sitting up quickly she looked around her at the rest of the group they were all still asleep so she wondered what it was that had disturbed her so much.
fang sat up quickly, sniffing around him wearily.
" what is it fang? she muttered before standing up and quietly walking a short distance from the others, looking around her wearily as she walked.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Niara jumped up, sensing the presence. "Something is here....something...evil..." she said, drawing her swords and looking around, cautious.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Nightshade felt a powerful shadow presence and sighed softly. Always when he was holding Az did something come up. He used the shadow clone again to keep her held as he stood up and drew his blade walking into the woods. He kept his dark eye upon him all the while to see if he tried to ambush him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 am

The shadow transformed into a dark dragon,but it stayed into the shadows,waiting for their first move .Should i burn them? Or attack them with my claw?So many questions...hmm...wait..I should wait..they will act soon enough..The dragon then saw Cero Oh the traitor!The brother of our dear prince who betrayed us! It will be a good thing if i ill him...yeah...and these people are his friends?Kill..I have to kill themall!Or they will take our prince away!!

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Niara quietly and cautiously walked out of the cave and towards the woods. She was heading straight toward the dragon, but she didn't realize it because she couldn't tell where it was coming from.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

The dragon waited and then saw Niara.A wisked smile crossed his face and when she was close enough he spit dark fire at her and hasty hid in the shadows again.There he turned into the little Blaik.When everyone was asleep he had kidnapped him and now he looked perfectly like Blaik.Again he waited.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Niara dodged the fire, but still got hit. "Dammit!" she growled, standing up and looking at the little burn on her leg. She continued to move forward, even more cautious and wary.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Without knowing it, Niara bumped into Dave's back. He does a crackly yelp. Dave turns around, "Oh ah ...cough... Niara it's you. Taking a stroll in a lovely night?" he said smoothly in attempt to compose himself from the girlie scream.

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm

elaise contiunes to slowly walk around looking for an sign of what ever it was she had sensed, fang walked beside her his ears up listening for any sign of attack.
she realsied she hadn't seen blaik and looked around ehr wodnering where he'd gone.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Niara giggled at Dave's girly shriek. "Be quiet. A demon is nearby." she whispered, placing a finger on his lips. She walked around him, and continued forward.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:06 pm

The demon giggled and now wlaked arlound,no one should reconize him.He smiled and soon saw Elaise,he had enough time to learn all their names when they slept,he just needed to torture Blaik a little.Now the fake Blaik wlaked over to her and smiled under his scarf"Hi?are you looking for something?"

Cero had sensed somethign too and woke up because of this ,he now was also looking for the demon and soon met Dave and Niara"Do you two feel it too?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 pm

"Yes." Niara said, turning towards Cero. "s**t! Where's Blaik? I haven't seen him since I passed out!" she said. "Elaise!" she called. "Have you found anything?"

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 pm

" there's something out here, i could feel it." she said to blaik smiling at him.
she heard niara shout her name and shouted back " i've found blaik but nothing else."
she noticed that fang was beginning to get agitated and looked down at him, seeing him growling at blaik.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games