Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:56 pm
Kiba came out into the opening at a light show and saw a bunch of humans dressed up stupid like.Kiba looked up at the lights and was amused by the bunches of colors and shapes theyy made in the night sky. Wow, this seems fun. but this is not what i came for. Kiba thought walking threw the crowded streets. He sees a small Cafe, and Kiba can smell coffee from their. Kiba walked in and looked at the girl at the till. It was kinda noisy in the Cafe becuase of all the customers who wanted to stay but couldn't without coffee. "Excuse me?" The girl asked behind the counter. "What would you like?" She asked with a small smile. Kiba pointed to a picture of coffee and she understood. Sha gave him a cup of coffee and kiba left bowing his head to as thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo smiled awkwardly. "I was being rude. I was interferring with your thoughts." She nodded. "If it will make you happier." She said. The lift doors slid open and Leeloo slowly walked in. "Are you coming?" She asked smiling brightly. She held out one hand. She stared at that hand and gently felt the arm it belonged to. "That's odd. I thought... never mind." She then said and smiled again, wiping the confusion off her face.

...But who will save me?

((Writer's block. Sorry! ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:00 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David took her hand strongly in his and followed her into the lift.
"If time halted for every thought that I had, the world would never be moving. Let us make nothing of it dear. I am sorry. Let us enjoy this night."
David looked back at the panel on the lift wall and hit the button labeled three. In a matter of seconds, they had reached the thrid floor and the thick steel doors were reopened.

give me truth.

((That's ok. Not every moment of our characters life can be action packed and filled with hearts and rainbows lol))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:20 pm
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo nodded. "A thought is merely a fleeting moment in time. You cannot grasp it, but you cannot lose it. It is like the smallest animal. It is just as important as the great giants that parade the Earth." She said in a soft boice and smiled. She squeezed his hand gently and watched the doors open. She turned to her new friend. "Well, it is good night, David. I hope I'll see you in the morning. Sleep well and don't you go wondering off." She said with a smile. She let go of his hand and made her slow progress to her suite.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 pm
(...bored with no characters around me to speak to >>)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:27 pm

User Image

"Pleasant dreams," he called as the doors closed. He stood there in the silence of the Elevator and collected his thoughts.
"What a nice girl...," he muttered as he hit the button to go to the top floor.

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm

User Image

((I'd tell you you could come chill with me, but I don't know how much longer Ill be on.))

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo closed her eyes and fumbled at a pocket for her keys. She pulled them out and opened her eyes. Her door shone gracefully in white, with the room numbers in gold. She put the key in the lock and turned it. It clicked and Leeloo remembered to swipe the card and the door opened. She yawned loudly and tumbled to her bed. She was so tired she didn't even take her shoes off. She fell onto the soft down bed and as soon as her head hit the white sheets she was out like a light. The last thing she thought was; I wonder if I'll see him again.

...But who will save me?

((I have to go now. It's 20 to midnight here. O.o So... tired.... ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:24 pm
Krav3n88

I responded, silly. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:54 pm
Krav3n88

((Indeed, no one has yet to notice me yet))  

Astharoshe Asran

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:42 pm

User Image

David looked out the glass side of the elevator as the finale of lasers and fireworks shot off and he could not help but wonder, if it was worth staying in this place for the rest of his life. Things such a fireworks, movies, and towels that are sculpted to look like small animals never really seemed to capture his fascination. Where was the substance? Where was the deepness? The bell that alerted him that he had reached his floor awoke him from his trance-like state of thought and he exited. He skimmed through the hallways until he found his room, elegantly marked in gold lettering. He pulled the key and paper from his jacket pocket once more and entered the room.
Beyond the doors threshold sprawled out a palace of beautiful things. David took no notice however. He knew what he would find. Melancholy, he tossed his keys upon a cherry stained inn table along with the paper which laid face up for the entire world to see its writing:

"It's inside the desk, Mr. Haydet".

As he wondered around from room to room, he began to unbutton his jacket. Once it was finally undone, he tossed it on the back of his new black Italian couch and then proceeded to take off his undershirt and toss it on the floor. David continued pacing though the apartment like dwelling, passing the granite counter topped kitchen and plush master bedroom, until he found what it was he was searching for. There, in the walk in closet, sitting on a small table, was a black instrument case. With great joy, David opened it up and removed its contents.
The instrument was a Besson Alto Saxophone and in a beautiful condition. David facetted a reed to the mouthpiece and began to play. The pitch was unbelievably high at first, on account of the new reed, but as he walked around the apartment, a more sultry sound began to pour out of his horn. The pitches became darker and rich as the note became lush and long. A slow blues tune began to form note by note.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:56 pm
Gagruath Nodded and walk in and stood right next to her. "Size isnt everything there hun, you need to know how to work it." As he watched the number go up as they continued to climb. He took off his pack and cracked his neck side to side, trying to relax his tense body. Cleaning his glasses of the sand, he asked her. "So what are your plans? As for myself, nothing would please me more then a long shower, room servos, and a soft bed."  

Krav3n88

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:17 pm
Annika

Annika watched him clean the lens carefully and answered him, "Actually, it would be nice to have some company." Her face aflame, she did her best not to look at him. Where is my confidence..? She closed her eyes and cleared her mind until her face had cooled. The elevator made a tinkling 'ping' sounding the car's arrival to the predestined floor, the doors sliding open for them to depart.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm
She awaited in front of an elevator with the button selected. Her choice now was to try and go back to the laser light show regardless of M's preference. As the doors slid open, she saw a couple already there, a big, well built dark man and a thin and dainty blond. There was something strange about them, but she wouldn't bother asking for it was the night of such an occasion that went on outside. People met up and returned to their hotel rooms to do whatever they pleased. Her eyes however now stare at the wall as she entered the elevator and awaited to see whether the two were leaving or not before pursuing to push the desired floor button.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games